Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.

Because why didn't the P.I follow up on the Embassy leads at first.

Or at least follow up on where the driver and his family lives.

Agree. Now let's mull on this.

If she went missing in the states. Then the fbi or police would have subpoenaed her phone and bank records along with her computer / Internet searches.

But since Mexico didn't do that. Than we don't know anything about her pings or atm usage or anything.

Now Jr said she planned on going to Cuba and Ny afterwards.

But poor Jenny had to have Jonathan send her bus fare to make it to Cancun.

So she obviously didn't have her own money handy unless she had a side debit card that him nor us know about.

So my question is. Why hasn't Jr gotten some government to do the forensic digital investigation.

And I am also mad that the U.S haven't done this for him even though they can't physically search for her in Mexico.

Jmo.

RBBM.

You make some great points.

I suppose the PI could have followed up on the Chinese embassy's leads -if any ;)-, but if he did, I don't believe we ever heard about it, and personally, I don't think he did. It would be a perfectly sensible thing to do, IMO.

The same goes for digital forensic investigations. If I were JR, I would pay a visit today to the detective with the Seattle Police Department who has been assigned to Jenny's case (https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34598/558)
to discuss the feasibility of obtaining evidence of some kind of digital trail Jenny might have left behind. Couldn't something like this be done in parallel to the investigation into the trucking company?

Off the top of my head, I can't remember what kind of phone Jenny was using (e.g., prepaid SIM, international call and/or data package through her US mobile provider, etc.), or if she was using a US-bank-issued ATM card to access money, but I think these are the types of things JR would definitely want to look into with the help of LE here, if he hasn't tried already. Further, wouldn't the process be relatively painless if Jenny and JR have/had a shared bank and/or cell phone account(s)?

Responding to Dex about why JR was going to send bus money...Please don't make me go look for a link, but my recollection is that JR offered to send Jenny bus fare to Cancun, not because she was out of or low on money, but because she was trying to spend very little of the money she had...tightwad that she was. She didn't ask for money AKAIK. She preferred to save money and hitch a ride and he wanted to pay for the bus ticket himself to keep her safe. Sadly, that didn't work because she was determined to hitchhike to confront her fears (and save money).

I believe I read that he was the one who offered the money in one of his comments on FB when I was looking for his comment on the Chinese story the other night.

Responding to Dex about why JR was going to send bus money...Please don't make me go look for a link, but my recollection is that JR offered to send Jenny bus fare to Cancun, not because she was out of or low on money, but because she was trying to spend very little of the money she had...tightwad that she was. She didn't ask for money AKAIK. She preferred to save money and hitch a ride and he wanted to pay for the bus ticket himself to keep her safe. Sadly, that didn't work because she was determined to hitchhike to confront her fears (and save money).

I believe I read that he was the one who offered the money in one of his comments on FB when I was looking for his comment on the Chinese story the other night.

Well he did say she went to the ATM but it was supposedly out of order. But I still would like a digital forensics to be done on her.

Because what if she had detailed plans of running away. But Jonathan doesn't know.

Also I can't lie for another reason why I want to see a digital forensics done.

Because I do want to see how many times Jonathan called Jenny before and after him landing in Mexico.

Now he did say that she said her phone may be down while traveling.

But I still would like to hear how he called her 1000 times upon him leaving and landing down there.

Because he definitely didn't tell us of how many phone attempts he did before getting worried. Jmo.

Also I can't lie for another reason why I want to see a digital forensics done. Because I do want to see how many times Jonathan called Jenny before and after him landing in Mexico. Now he did say that she said her phone may be down while traveling. But I still would like to hear how he called her 1000 times upon him leaving and landing down there. Because he definitely didn't tell us of how many phone attempts he did before getting worried. Jmo.

Great idea, and it is something that should have been done at the outset, because that data might no longer exist. I know that some major long distance telephone companies used to save that kind of data for 3 months before erasing it in order to reuse the tapes that they record the data on. Maybe things have changed and the data is stored for a longer period of time now.

I went through Lagunas Crossing during my travels in the last year and noticed three video cameras mounted on the eves of the Pemex station there. One of those cameras is pointed out to the street, the main road. It might have been able to show the truck slowly roll through after the stop sign, maybe with a good enough image to see a passenger, as the passenger side would be the side facing the camera. Here again, that video one year after the fact might have been erased for reuse. I didn't post this info earlier on Websleuths because it was obvious to me that JR was not reading the posts here. Nor was anyone working with him; or at least they were not acting on the info posted here. So, I figured the only people that would see the info would be those working against JR. Now, so much time has gone by that I don't think it matters. In any event, I think JR's PI must have been aware of these cameras.

I guess this case is different since we have only hubbys word or side of the story.

Because what if Jenny did make it to Cancun ?

Or what if he knows that she was leaving him?

But at the same time. This case is mind boggling with no pressers or searches from the feds or LE.

I guess this case is different since we have only hubbys word or side of the story. Because what if Jenny did make it to Cancun ? Or what if he knows that she was leaving him? But at the same time. This case is mind boggling with no pressers or searches from the feds or LE.

The witness reports of Jenny boarding the Corona (Kugar) truck, the GPS gaps in that truck’s log, and that truck being “sold” and now unaccounted for, make a decent circumstantial case for Jenny having disappeared as reported by JR and his team.

The witness reports of Jenny boarding the Corona (Kugar) truck, the GPS gaps in that truck’s log, and that truck being “sold” and now unaccounted for, make a decent circumstantial case for Jenny having disappeared as reported and as tracked by JR and his team.

The witness never identified the driver. So jr had to do a process of elimination and decided to go after the one he wanted.

But wasn't the gps for both drivers incomplete?

Also. Trucking companies sell older trucks all the time while upgrading their fleet.

So is this why jr is focusing on this driver and not the other whom was actually by himself that day while Jonathans driver supposedly had family in the truck with him that the witness never mentioned.

The witness never identified the driver. So jr had to do a process of elimination and decided to go after the one he wanted.

But wasn't the gps for both drivers incomplete?

Also. Trucking companies sell older trucks all the time while upgrading their fleet.

So is this why jr is focusing on this driver and not the other whom was actually by himself that day while Jonathans driver supposedly had family in the truck with him that the witness never mentioned.
I don’t know what subtleties of evidence led JR and his PI to focus on a specific driver.

I am only familiar with the one GPS record provided by JR.

[FONT=&quot]Regarding the selling of the truck, it’s too many coincidences for me, hence my considering it to be a “decent circumstantial case” made by JR and his team. If the trucking company had said ‘we sold that truck because it was old, but here is who bought it and you can ask them to see it’ and then we saw that the truck had been located and a forensic check for Jenny had been made, then I would feel differently…but that is not what happened.[/FONT]

I come bearing gifts. Lol

Did Jenny post on a website after going missing on 4/12

Because this may be Jenny that posted on 4/29/16

https://tieba.baidu.com/mo/q/m?word...=16842752&lp=6093&sub4=进吧&pn=0&

Idk

But if so then Jonathan has a new lead and a new reason to have authorities do a digital forensics on her social media and whatever else.

Plus I think this was 17 days after the Corona ride.

Jmo

All I can read on this post is the date. Nothing else is legible for me on my computer screen. I don't know what it means, but obviously if it was made by Jenny on that date it would be an extremely important piece of evidence. Internet data and its traceability might be preserved longer than telephone call records.

All I can read on this post is the date. Nothing else is legible for me on my computer screen. I don't know what it means, but obviously if it was made by Jenny on that date it would be an extremely important piece of evidence. Internet data and its traceability might be preserved longer than telephone call records.

Here it is. Both the original Chinese and a translation. This is consistent with the media reports that she was alive and well and continuing to travel. This woman is not missing, she is hiding, from a particular person, whom I can't name. Which is why her family is not concerned.

f7150.jpg

n3ungz.jpg

I think she signed up that day and then the forum may have did a automatic 1st post message on her behalf.

Because Jenny is the only person that uses that screen name in every single social media outlet that she signed up to.

So maybe she realized that and aborted posting under that account.

Now in regards to the gps of the driver.

Jr gave us the info on sept 26

https://m.facebook.com/groups/604597256381989?view=permalink&id=678768858964828

But if you look at the gps file. It was printed on May 30th.

Here it is. Both the original Chinese and a translation. This is consistent with the media reports that she was alive and well and continuing to travel. This woman is not missing, she is hiding, from a particular person, whom I can't name.

f7150.jpg

n3ungz.jpg

Oops. Does she have 1 junior fan?

Hmm. Lol just kidding.

Btw. Thanks Kaboom. Because the mobile version doesn't give me the option to see it like your full site version does.

But bottom line.

Contact that site and find out who started that jennycqd account on April 29th 2016.

Plus find out the i.p address and corresponding email address that is linked to that account.

Jmo.

So hopefully Jonathan or the real fbi will follow up on this. Jmo

I think she signed up that day and then the forum may have did a automatic 1st post message on her behalf.

Because Jenny is the only person that uses that screen name in every single social media outlet that she signed up to.

So maybe she realized that and aborted posting under that account.

I am pretty sure she has learned her lesson, and is using a different screen name now. Which is probably why she aborted that account, before posting anything on it.

Here it is. Both the original Chinese and a translation. This is consistent with the media reports that she was alive and well and continuing to travel. This woman is not missing, she is hiding, from a particular person, whom I can't name. Which is why her family is not concerned.

f7150.jpg

n3ungz.jpg

So Jonathan now has proof that Jenny may have still been alive and accidentally started a new Chinese account under her usual screen name that she likes to use

So let's see if Jonathan goes this route.

Or if he debunks the entire thing.

To me, this just means that the company printed the GPS log in May and handed it over in September. Nothing suspicious here to me, assuming that they print those GPS logs as a normal procedure. They also could have printed the log as part of an internal investigation, once they were made aware of Jenny's case.

Thanks for the very interesting info. It could be just as you say, or it could be something else entirely. It could have been JR trolling for leads. It could have been someone unrelated to anyone involved in this case. I would like to see a report by any Immigration authority that Jenny has crossed a border, left Mexico, entered any country, since last April. She reportedly told the witnesses at Lagunas Crossing she was heading to Cancun to meet her husband. As of late May, Jenny had not been in contact with her family for around six weeks, causing them to make a trip to Mexico from China to search for her. This, after Jenny had been in contact with her family every week previously - info from Jenny's Chinese family, not from JR.

Is your statement that Jenny's family "is not concerned" speculation on your part, or do you have a way to prove verification of this? I would really like verification of this, as I'm sure everyone on this thread would.

So Jonathan now has proof that Jenny may have still been alive and accidentally started a new Chinese account under her usual screen name that she likes to use

So let's see if Jonathan goes this route.

Or if he debunks the entire thing.

It would be good to have a response from JR on this. Is there anyone on this Websleuths thread than can ask JR about it on the HFJ site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro