Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing a bit of reading today on this and I cant find really anything from her family or other friends. Am I not looking in the right spot? Or is there just no information?

I know if I went missing in Mexico, I would have a friends and family shooting from the rooftops. I dont see this happening at all.

The only thing we've had from her family is the Chinese Embassy report back in late May or early June. That's when the LE they consulted with said she had been seen still hitchhiking in May. That's why I was wondering if they are still involved. Checking it out is difficult because of the language barrier. They have never posted on JR's HFJ site, even in Chinese.

There were a few friends she met in Mexico who were posting early. But I don't think she had many friends, at least not the kind who would be raising a ruckus. According to one of her SM posts (Weibo?) she said her mother asked her who would be in her wedding since she didn't have friends. Jenny told her she'd hire people!

IMO, entirely possible. From the armchair perspective, her behavior was extremely erratic prior to disappearance. Anything with this gal seems possible. I'm sticking to the alive theory. I do think she will eventually surface. If she was experiencing mania (*all amateur speculation*), that episode should certainly be waning by now.

Again, all amateur opinion and speculation.
BBM

If the mania we suspect is waning, she would be going into a deep depression and that's not very promising. Except that she might surface if she seeks help for depression.

Definitely amateur opinion and speculation, but something's not right with that girl IMO.

She is still listed at NamUs as missing FWIW
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34598/2/

Yes she is. If her family knows where she is, they might not know to remove it, or might not want JR to know. It's a wimpy two star profile. Although there are dental records and DNA obtained, they have not been submitted yet. So if her remains are found, that will possibly delay identification.

I think her Chinese family either knows that she is safe. Or the 3 language barriers make it hard for them to truly investigate since they speak Chinese and possibly need both English and Spanish and Chinese interpreters to fill in the information for them by people that are bull crapping them around while speaking in another language. Jmo

I can't imagine trying to navigate this investigation with a language barrier plus dealing with Mexican LE and JR. I pity Jenny's parents. They must be worried sick. At least they had access to the Chinese Embassy and I hope the Embassy is still working with LE on Jenny's behalf. There is a lot of trade opening up between Mexico and China, so Mexican authorities may cooperate more with the Chinese than with an American. Particularly now, with potentially cooling relations between the US and Mexico.

Yes she is. If her family knows where she is, they might not know to remove it, or might not want JR to know. It's a wimpy two star profile. Although there are dental records and DNA obtained, they have not been submitted yet. So if her remains are found, that will possibly delay identification.

Idk my gal.

Ever since the brothel debacle.

I doubt Jon has submitted any updated dental xrays of Jenny that may have took place in the last 4 years of her seeing a United States dentist.

He probably never submitted her dna samples via comb or toothbrush either.

Jmo

Three star profile now...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You're right. I think I'm bleary eyed. Thanks.
Wasn't sure if something got added to the profile. :) Thanks for sharing the namus link; didn't know about it!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Has he ever spoken a direct message to Jenny in the press or on the missing page?

Example. Jenny if you can read this. I want to say that I love you and sorry for not being more vigilant when I knew that I should have done more after you reported almost being kidnapped out there by the 2 guys.

Btw. Jenny never mentions on her trip that her husband is worried about her. Jmo

Has he ever spoken a direct message to Jenny in the press or on the missing page?

Example. Jenny if you can read this. I want to say that I love you and sorry for not being more vigilant when I knew that I should have done more after you reported almost being kidnapped out there by the 2 guys.

Btw. Jenny never mentions on her trip that her husband is worried about her. Jmo

I'm pretty sure he has not. I think he is a bit too nonverbal for that.

I'm pretty sure he has not. I think he is a bit too nonverbal for that.

Agree. He has never posted sorrow about how he should have went out there to meet her the day she reported almost being kidnapped.

Plus he never replied on her weibo page to be careful.

But he acts like he was so concerned. Even though he knew that she was out of phone range.

Especially since that didn't stop him from NOT replying to her weibo comments.

Jmo.

WoW. All these past few comments insinuate either JR disappeared her or doesn't care that she disappeared. I believe both are wrong. I think JR cares very much and has done all he can. I'm afraid to read what will be posted when he finally gives up. Because, he will.

WoW. All these past few comments insinuate either JR disappeared her or doesn't care that she disappeared. I believe both are wrong. I think JR cares very much and has done all he can. I'm afraid to read what will be posted when he finally gives up. Because, he will.

I agree. He's gone to entirely too much trouble for someone who is guilty of disappearing her or doesn't care. He just doesn't communicate in what we would call a normal way. Normal for him though. At some point he will have to give up. And that will be sad.

I agree. He's gone to entirely too much trouble for someone who is guilty of disappearing her or doesn't care. He just doesn't communicate in what we would call a normal way. Normal for him though. At some point he will have to give up. And that will be sad.

What trouble? The trouble of getting arrested in a prostitution sting? The trouble of taking a few trips to Mexico, possibly for the same reason he got arrested? The trouble of taking an indefinite break from searching for Thanksgiving? The trouble of writing one line updates every few weeks or months? He has gone through very little trouble. I get the idea he is bored with the whole thing, and doesn't care. All he does is come online every few weeks to see how his "project" is going. That's not a lot of trouble.

Second, I'm not going to do it, but i'm pretty sure that someone could find a lot of cases where a person went through a lot more trouble the JR has, to either cover up their own guilt in a crime, or just to create a hoax. I can think of a few right off the top of my head.

Since by the TOS we have to go on major media reports, let's recap everything we know. A seattle man has claimed that his wife is missing in Mexico, but the information is not confirmed by any other source. That's it. Nothing more. I bet there is no missing person thread on WS with less credible evidence that the person is actually missing, then this case. Normally there are multiple interviews with friends, family, and LE. But not this case. In this case all we have to go on is the word of one single person, who doesn't like to talk much. :facepalm:

I hear you, Kaboom, and that's certainly one way of looking at it. :) And who knows? You could be right, but we do try to be victim friendly, even though the victims can make it hard at times!

The trouble I was referring to was hiring a PI and an attorney and traveling to Mexico to meet with LE, etc. If this is a hoax of some kind, there is always the danger of that coming back to bite him. So I have decided to assume that he's for real because of taking that risk. I'm not sure what cases you are referring to. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't have any proof he's done anything other than make some shockingly poor decisions and communicate poorly. I'm not willing to leap from that to being guilty of doing something to Jenny at this point.

You're correct in your summary of what we know and that our only source is JR (except for the attorney's radio interview and the Chinese Embassy news release). Given that MSM has not weighed in for months, I'm surprised the thread is still open. I don't know, shall we vote to ask a mod to shut it down? Or do we want to keep watching this trainwreck in hopes there will be answers?

I'm full of compassion, but I vote to continue the train wreck.

Me too. :) We'll never know how this turns out if we don't stick with it...and we may never know anyway. I do wish we could get some serious MSM going on though.

Google search: Mexico Chinese

ETA: story dated November 27, 2016

Google search: Mexico Chinese

ETA: story dated November 27, 2016

If I got the right article it's talking about illegal immigrants, including Chinese. I don't see a reference to Jenny. Am I in the right place...The Bxxxxxxxx Report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme