Found Safe Mexico - Jessy Pacheco, 29, US citizen, friend he was with found dead, Guadalajara, 15 Jun 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Following....because while it is wonderful that he has been found safe....this is such an odd occurance.

NBC Nightly News reported that he was located by finding him on airport survailance video...leaving Mexico with his mother.

Odd.

Source: Missing American medical student found alive in Mexico
Ransom paid by family and then get the heck out of dodge. I hope he speaks with the authorities here once he is safe back home.

The Student Doctor Network has a couple of forums about his medical school which are pretty enlightening.

From a close examination of the website- tuition/ room and board etc costs for the four years exceed a quarter of a million dollars.

I'm having a hard time getting videos to play on my phone, has it been said what exactly happened to him?

Medical school student recalls blacking out before friend's killing
"On Sunday, Pacheco said he "blacked out" after leaving a graduation celebration at a nightclub in Mexico’s second-largest city, Guadalajara. He said the "complete blackout" left him scrambling for answers and that he couldn’t remember anything between the celebration and boarding a plane in Mexico.

"All my family, friends were there. We were just celebrating and next thing you know blacked out," he said during a news conference alongside his family. "I thought my life was over."

"There are things that we don’t know, and that’s what they [authorities] are trying to figure out because we just don’t know," Pacheco said.

"We don't know who he was with, who had him," his mother, Vilma Franco, added. "We don't know nothing."

If the situation didn't involve the murder of his friend, I don't think it would matter to the public what happened to Jessy. The public generally never hears the details about most of the missing people that are found. But in this case, his friend was murdered, and Jessy was there when it happened, or at least he was there shortly before the murder. I hope LE can determine who was responsible, and I hope Jessy will be able to assist them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RockList
Back