GUILTY Mexico - Monica Beresford-Redman, 42, Cancun, 5 April 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How could a man look into the eyes of the woman he loved for 20 years, who he made two beautiful children with, and strangle her? And how does someone develop the arrogance necessary to think they have the right to take another's life? Questions like this continue to haunt me, that there are people in this world, members of the same species as myself, who think like this and could do something like this.

What a beautiful woman. I'm incensed that he is not locked up right now.

ALeqM5iPfXU8NxLJ2NVLY0M1waKFsXya8A

In this photo provided by Mariza Alyrio, Monica Beresford-Redman is shown at her Zabumba Brazilian restaurant, in Dec. 2009, made available Thursday, April 8, 2010. Bruce Beresford-Redman, not shown, is a suspect in the death of his wife Monica after he reported her missing in Cancun, Mexico, where her body was found earlier Thursday, an anonymous Mexican official says. (AP Photo/Courtesy Mariza Alyrio)

ALeqM5j4yc7rulup8PPZXKZVlXwDrdSHrQ

Passersby look at a sidewalk memorial to Monica Beresford-Redman outside her Zabumba Brazilian restaurant, in Los Angeles Thursday, April 8, 2010. Bruce Beresford-Redman is a suspect in the death of his wife Monica after he reported her missing in Cancun, Mexico, where her body was found earlier Thursday, according to a Mexican official. (AP Photo/Reed Saxon)

ALeqM5gIPJURuj_2OC23vjZfyyhs-LQEIw

Entertainment promoter John Smith stands near a sidewalk memorial to Monica Beresford-Redman, owner of the Zabumba Brazilian restaurant, in Los Angeles Thursday, April 8, 2010. Bruce Beresford-Redman is a suspect in the death of his wife Monica after he reported her missing in Cancun, Mexico, where her body was found earlier Thursday, according to a Mexican official. (AP Photo/Reed Saxon)

ALeqM5j1B2HU2YlPh0rfGUb5zYzjGtBJ9A

A condolence card and a December, 2009 photo of Monica Beresford-Redman with entertainment promoter John Smith is seen outside her Zabumba Brazilian restaurant Thursday, April 8, 2010. Bruce Beresford-Redman is a suspect in the death of his wife Monica's death after he reported her missing in Cancun, Mexico, where her body was found earlier Thursday, according to a Mexican official. (AP Photo/Reed Saxon)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gQnCfC9l9zwgvT2Eax6MNG0RFFrwD9EVLA200

JVM reporting his family has hired a PR firm and is standing by their son. SHOCKER.

They also dispute that he returned to LA with the kids, they say he simply put the kids on the plane back to LA from Mexico. I tend to believe this, since he would most likely NEVER go back to Mexico once he was on US soil.

I still say he's the guy.

Lisa Bloom says if he is found guilty he would serve his sentence in the US under the prisoner exchange program. No DP, usually serve 3/5 of the sentence, and sentences are much lighter. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I think he planned for it all to be in Mexico for these reasons.

Who's looking after the kids? Hope it's not the husband.

Being reported that her sister is filing for permanent custody. They do not want his family to have the children.

Maybe because the kids know too much? And they don't want grandma and grandpa to turn the kids against their mom by lying about what their dad did??

(You know how those Anthony/Peterson-type families can be. Their kid can do no wrong, they are always right, they are perfect children, blah blah blah.)

Ah, glad to hear the sister is on it. What are the ages of the kids, do you know? Wonder what they have to say about the days preceding their mum going missing.

Ah, glad to hear the sister is on it. What are the ages of the kids, do you know? Wonder what they have to say about the days preceding their mum going missing.

I was editing my post as you were typing. I agree they may have info. I don't know the ages, but if they were old enough to get on a plane unaccompanied, they need to be 5 and up, maybe older if the airline considers it an int'l flight. I am guessing they flew commercial and not private.

here they are:

Bruce & Monica+Beresford-Redman.jpg

(click to enlarge)

He's far from being a "top Hollywood producer"; he's way down low on the reality TV food chain. "Pimp My Ride" is his most well-known product.

Here's his imdb.com profile:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0073620/

I wouldn't say he's way down on the chain although I guess it's all relative. He was nominated for three Emmies in 2002, 2003, & 2004 for Survivor. He produced 15 episodes in 2002 and 33 episodes in 2003/4.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0073620/awards

48 producing credits for Survivor ain't too shabby IMO. Plus he's got tons of other producing credits, including a tv documentary called Profiles from the Front Line partly filmed in Afghanistan. There's lots more at the link.

Still no more personal biographical info though but I'm still digging.

Does anyone have either his or her date of birth?

From Wikipedia:

Bruce Beresford-Redman is Executive Producer and Co-Creator of MTV's Pimp My Ride. He grew up in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey and attended Pascack Hills High School

same high school Bill Mayer attended
and some other semi-notables, according to Wickipedia
but still no luck on his date of birth or even when he graduated

OMG...3 & 5?! Maybe I am just a paranoid, over-protective mom but I would never send my kids alone on a plane at that age! Heck, I wouldn't send my kids alone on a plane now & they are 9 & 11. Those poor kids! :(

This article states that Bruce Beresford-Redman is 38 years old

Parents of Bruce Beresford-Redman Granted Temporary Custody of Children

According to E!, husband Bruce Beresford-Redman's parents have been granted temporary custody of the couple's two children, Camila and Alec, until May 20.

"My wife and I are grief-stricken at the loss of our beloved daughter-in-law. We know our son loved Monica and would never have harmed her," David Beresford-Redman said in a statement.

The news comes just one day after Bruce Beresford-Redman, a 38-year-old reality TV producer, was released from Mexican custody. According to reports, Beresford-Redman remains under investigation and is unable to leave the country until police determine the cause of his wife's
RS&BBM
http://www.popeater.com/2010/04/10/bruce-beresford-redman-custody/

That's too bad. Those kids need to be interviewed and IMO not live with his family. I wonder if they traveled on the plane with a nanny or someone else. The 3 y/o is too young to fly alone (airline rules), so they either went with someone, flew private, or a HUGE rule was broken.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knewborn96
Back