Mexico Mexico - Unidentified American man, homeless in Nuevo Leon

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, wow. How sad. I hope they let them know so he can be removed from the system and rest in peace. Glad to know one is solved, even under the saddest of ways.

Maybe Paul Resvick?
attachment.php
attachment.php
Keeping in mind it's been 15 yrs since 19 year old Paul went missing from Canada. Opinions?

I sent an inquiry, including a link to this video, to the Salt Lake City PD in regards to Kenneth Batchelor, who hasn't been seen since 2001.
He was added to NamUs on 06/23/2016 and was known to frequent states close to Mexico:
attachment.php

The nose is off, but if he's lost weight, his nose might be slimmer.
I also like the Paul Resvick possibility. I think he has the strongest resemblance so far, but it's mind boggling how many missing men bear a likeness to man in the video. Msmoon, I hope you turned Paul in!

Attachments

• Kenneth Batchelor.jpg
    Kenneth Batchelor.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 337
John Wilson has been missing since Dec. 2015. I don't know how to get his pictures here but he has a NamUs page.NamUs MP # 31987 ETA-I saw several pictures of John Wilson on missingveterans.com. which made me immediately think of this John Doe.

Also on missingveterans.com is a missing man by the name of Daniel Muttscheller nicknamed "Spiderman" who has been missing from Michigan since Feb. 1982. His NamUs MP # 25327.

He is 6'2 blue eyes, blond hair, aprox 30 years old, says he name is Wallace and does not know where he is from. I asked to the American Embassy to go check on him, thinking he was Shawn. They contacted him. They did not obtain fingerprints. I am attaching recent pictures of him provided to me courtesy of the Embassy.
I hope this helps.

Thank you for that information LOOKING4SHAWN.

I had a look at any missing persons with the name of "Wallace" and the only one I could find that was close was Jon Wallace
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?254595-LA-Jon-Wallace-34-Brusly-18-July-2014
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33047/1/
who is 6'2" and has sandy blonde hair. However he also has tattoos and would be slightly older than the estimate. Also having looked at the photographs, I think Jon Wallace's nose is too wide.

Thank you for that information LOOKING4SHAWN.

I had a look at any missing persons with the name of "Wallace" and the only one I could find that was close was Jon Wallace
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?254595-LA-Jon-Wallace-34-Brusly-18-July-2014
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33047/1/
who is 6'2" and has sandy blonde hair. However he also has tattoos and would be slightly older than the estimate. Also having looked at the photographs, I think Jon Wallace's nose is too wide.

That is possible!! Does the family have a page for him?

Homeless man in Mexico.jpg

He looks over 30 to me. Maybe 40's. Regardless this is good info! Thank you LOOKING4SHAWN!

Shawn Hale is listed as having sandy blond hair. Maybe his hair darkens in the winter months or bad lighting in the photo?

The new pictures are great. I do think Shawn Hale is a possible match. I'd like to know if the name Wallace has any significance to Shawn...name of favorite band member, tv show from back in the day, etc.

I also think the man looks older than 30...closer to 40. Even accounting for a hard life, I don't see him as 30.

I've sent Shawn Hales caseworker the pictures and information, waiting for his response

Shawn Hale is listed as having sandy blond hair. Maybe his hair darkens in the winter months or bad lighting in the photo?

His facial hair looks lighter, like a blonde man's, imo. Also, he's pretty dirty, which could cause his hair to look darker than it is naturally. Jmo.

Thank you to everyone who has made contacts, especially Looking4Shawn.

The caseworker is on it, I'll keep you posted. Hopefully they'll pass it on to the family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back