Mexico Mexico - Unidentified American man, homeless in Nuevo Leon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gosh, if he doesn't remember where he's from the name Wallace may be a red herring. I'm thinking traumatic brain injury or mental illness.

A deputy from San Bernardino contacted me, I gave him all the info I had. But who took those pictures? Was it someone from the American Embassy?

A deputy from San Bernardino contacted me, I gave him all the info I had. But who took those pictures? Was it someone from the American Embassy?
I think it was good Samaritans?

But the American Embassy are aware of this man, right? And what Embassy? I need more information

Gosh, if he doesn't remember where he's from the name Wallace may be a red herring. I'm thinking traumatic brain injury or mental illness.

I agree. I am not confident the man does not know his true name. The American Consul representatives say it was very hard to talk to him. I am hoping the Apple Valley Detective will be successful in requesting and receiving fingerprints on this American Man. It could help all of us. If it is not Shawn, fingerprints may confirm his true identity.

But the American Embassy are aware of this man, right? And what Embassy? I need more information

Yes Beamie, the American Consul has visited the man. The woman who took the pictures, is the woman who owns the store. Detective Gilmore from Apple Valley, CA (where Shawn was from) said last week he will reach out to the my contact at American Consul in Mexico to request fingerprints.

Ok, I've asked "my" deputy to contact the other Detective. Too many cooks you know, we should leave this to the proffesionals

Yes Beamie, the American Consul has visited the man. The woman who took the pictures, is the woman who owns the store. Detective Gilmore from Apple Valley, CA (where Shawn was from) said last week he will reach out to the my contact at American Consul in Mexico to request fingerprints.

14192032_1749787188628123_8761561555595985806_n.jpgIs this the same guy^?

Monclova, Mexico
"Hey , let's do a social service and contribute to give share to reach US have if someone identifies this man is American , Caucasian, approximately 30 to 35 years old , he lost his memory , does not know who he is, is wandering from Kilometer 95 to 100 in Monclova , Monterrey road at Restaurant 100 they christened with the name Henry"

Yes! it is the same guy. where did you get these pictures Beamie? In the picture at the table he looks just like Micah, his brother. I want to enlarge these pictures, how do I do that?

Yes! it is the same guy. where did you get these pictures Beamie? In the picture at the table he looks just like Micah, his brother. I want to enlarge these pictures, how do I do that? Here is a picture Shawn's dad when he was young. He has passed away. Do you think he looks like him? Micah-dad.png

I'm currently talking to someone who met this man. Apparently he's dirty and smelly (figures), but he's also aggressive, which we saw in the video

I wonder if he'll flee if he feels cornered.

Is this the same man?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1207304489292494&id=129643173725303

Text from page:
DRIVER QUESTION -- "Does anyone recognize this guy? Trying to get him home to his family. He is lost in Mexico in Monterrey to Saltillo Highway. He doesnt know what his name is or where he came from. I saw him in the restaurant "EL CIEN" between Monterrey and Saltillo. The closest point to USA is Laredo, TX or McAllen, TX. He doesn't speak any Spanish, only English." -- Jose

14102327_1207304362625840_3827472341628886388_n.jpg14184360_1207303675959242_1424941554682719003_n.jpg

Yes that's him, the same pictures are on the previous page. But it doesn't seem like he's getting help, can't the embassy do something besides taking pictures? Force him in a car and drive him to a hospital?

Steven William Branston

Missing Since: August 1996 from Honolulu, Hawaii
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: March 11, 1976
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170-180 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: May have a moustache,
beard or a goatee. His hair was long, and he normally wore
it pulled back into a ponytail. Dentals are available.

A history of mental illness, drug abuse, and smoking.

Thoughts?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/branston_steven.html
http://www.nampn.org/cases/branston_steven.html

homeless neuvo leone.jpg

Very possible. I wonder if tgetes a way to see if he somehow may have gotten from the big Island to the US or Mexico?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back