Mexico Mexico - Unidentified American man, homeless in Nuevo Leon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to see a picture of Jason without his hat.

I was poking around to see if I could find any but I didn't.

Jason Hannah looks the closest to me...but it's hard to tell.

I'm thinking late 30s by looking at him. Possibly earlier 30s than later. I know James Rowe out of colorado would be a long shot but tossing it out there. I do see why some people have suggested Aspergers as a strong possibility of issues for hkm but he reminds me more of some of my schitzophrenic patients.

Its a long shot but Andrew Paul Brosseit went missing 8 years ago from Oklahoma. I'm on my phone so I can't link to the WS thread for Andrew Paul Brosseit.
1d243b8e37f02f2f604f5533c250f1ce.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can I just say I think it is quite bonding that there are people everywhere, in every country, that have the same fire in their hearts--- to help the lost find their way and link the missing back with the families who love them. I love that this person sounds kind and is clearly just wanting to help! And here we sit in another country, trying to put together a few more pieces. I love that.

I'm not to crazy about this guy as a possible match but I saw him and wanted to post him anyway.

http://abilenecrimestoppers.com/missing.aspx

ABILENE, TX – A missing person investigation that began around mid-June by members of the Abilene Police Department has exhausted all leads. Clay Allan Rodman, age 32, has been missing since on or about May 1, 2013. His family has reached out to the Department in hopes that we could help locate him. Mr. Rodman’s parents shared with the lead investigator their deep concerns about his welfare.

The Department is hopeful, with the media’s help, that someone may be able to shed some light on Mr. Rodman’s whereabouts.Mr. Rodman is described as being 6-feet, 1-inches tall and weighing approximately 185 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes and typically has a short hairstyle. His facial hair is reddish brown. His image is included with this release.

Investigators believe that Mr. Rodman had no known address while in Abilene, but believe he was in our city for several months before his family became concerned about his welfare. Investigators also believe that Mr. Rodman’s last known residence was in Austin, Texas.

If anyone has any information about Mr.Rodman’s whereabouts, please contact the Abilene Police Department at (325)673-8331. If the reporting person prefers to remain anonymous, he or she can call Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS or (325) 676-8477.

Jason Kyles seems to fit a bit, especially if we think there is a mental illness going on. California to this location seems pretty far for a guy whose had a mental break, but.....well.... I don't know. Maybe it's not. Jason has a thread on WS

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?198142-CA-Jason-Kyles-34-Oakmont-Sacramento-2-Feb-2013

I'm not to crazy about this guy as a possible match but I saw him and wanted to post him anyway.

http://abilenecrimestoppers.com/missing.aspx

ABILENE, TX – A missing person investigation that began around mid-June by members of the Abilene Police Department has exhausted all leads. Clay Allan Rodman, age 32, has been missing since on or about May 1, 2013. His family has reached out to the Department in hopes that we could help locate him. Mr. Rodman’s parents shared with the lead investigator their deep concerns about his welfare.

The Department is hopeful, with the media’s help, that someone may be able to shed some light on Mr. Rodman’s whereabouts.Mr. Rodman is described as being 6-feet, 1-inches tall and weighing approximately 185 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes and typically has a short hairstyle. His facial hair is reddish brown. His image is included with this release.

Investigators believe that Mr. Rodman had no known address while in Abilene, but believe he was in our city for several months before his family became concerned about his welfare. Investigators also believe that Mr. Rodman’s last known residence was in Austin, Texas.

If anyone has any information about Mr.Rodman’s whereabouts, please contact the Abilene Police Department at (325)673-8331. If the reporting person prefers to remain anonymous, he or she can call Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS or (325) 676-8477.

Jason Kyles seems to fit a bit, especially if we think there is a mental illness going on. California to this location seems pretty far for a guy whose had a mental break, but.....well.... I don't know. Maybe it's not. Jason has a thread on WS

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?198142-CA-Jason-Kyles-34-Oakmont-Sacramento-2-Feb-2013

I dunno. Rodman looks very close to me. Look at the hairline and the ears, and the very thin nose. (Click to enlarge)

Attachments

• mexican man with texas missing dude.png
    mexican man with texas missing dude.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 161
I saw this video first in Shane Fell's thread missing from Louisiana after a car accident https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11655/0/. I don't think it is Shane based on his nose. Shane's nose is wider.

I then posted the video in Shawn Hale's thread missing from California https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7546/0/. Shawn however does have a thinner nose and seems long. However his hair seems to be darker than Nuevo Leon Doe. He would be 43 now missing since 1994.
attachment.php

Today I found this thread I am glad it was made for this guy. I had put some of the pictures together and blew them up for better viewing of his ears and nose. He seems to have a long thin pointy nose nose. and unique shape to his left ear, the right one is harder to see but blew it up anyway. Thought it might help if people could see them better even with the grainy video pictures.
attachment.php

I think all of these are good leads. Who do you turn them in to, in a case like this? The local contacts?

Here is the information about Shawn Hale. His bushy eyebrows definitely make me think this could be him. The info is in the NAMUS profile:

Investigating Agency
Title
Detective
First name
Kevin
Last name
Burke
Phone
(760) 240-7400
Website
Case number
Date reported
Jurisdiction
County
Agency
San Bernardino County Sheriff Department
Address 1
Address 2
City
Apple Valley
State
California
Zip code
Comments
San Bernardino Co. Sheriff Department 909 387-3695
Anonymous informants can contact WeTip at 1 800 78CRIME (800 782 7463)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back