MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, shooting at Oxford High School, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the parents think they can hide from LE for the rest of their lives says a lot about how smart they are.
Arrogant people usually are not that bright.
Trying to get into Canada from Detroit fgs, major border crossing. They should have taken the back roads to WA, and tried to get into Canada through Blaine or by boat, though they would not have succeeded anyway. But they'd be far away from the area where LE would likely concentrate.

I'm curious as to what their attorney is saying right now.
What happened to 'they'll be turning themselves in'?

Exactly.

They’ll turn themselves in after what? Circumnavigating the globe on foot? They don’t seem to be in any particular hurry to show up in court.

It’s 1:30 AM here. I hope when I wake up tomorrow these idiots will be in custody.

We need the attention turned back to the four dead victims, their families, the injured and their families.

Arrogant people usually are not that bright.
Trying to get into Canada from Detroit fgs, major border crossing. They should have taken the back roads to WA, and tried to get into Canada through Blaine or by boat, though they would not have succeeded anyway. But they'd be far away from the area where LE would likely concentrate.

If, on the extreme off-chance, they get to Canada, I hope they realize that we don't take kindly to guns.

I'd be shocked if they decided to separate...as they will need each other. Who else do they have? Also, they are quite the pair.
Unless they were sighted on foot, and during a chase they became separated through no choice of their own. We don't know they were actually seen right?
I'm sure they are armed...I hope they didn't enter a home and take hostages.

The chilling alleged role of the Michigan school shooter's parents

A longtime threat assessment expert I spoke with on Friday indicated that the scenario with the parents in Michigan appears to be highly unusual. The expert, who specializes in school security, said: “I’ve seen many uncooperative or belligerent parents over the years dealing with threat investigations, lots and lots of denial. It can understandably get emotional. But no, I cannot recall a case where there was this kind of enabling going on, from what this one looks like, at least at a distance. This looks next level.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz