MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, shooting at Oxford High School, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right, I don’t think it’s been confirmed. But I think pretty much all kids carry backpacks at school. All ages. I don’t know about this school, but most schools around here don’t even have lockers anymore.

Ethan Crumbley is seen on surveillance footage with a gun, prosecutor says
Just before 1 p.m. that day, school surveillance cameras showed Ethan Crumbley with a backpack, and a minute later, exiting a bathroom without it and with a gun in hand, according to prosecutor Marc Keast.
He began firing outside the bathroom, proceeding down the hallway at a "methodical pace," shooting inside classrooms and at students who hadn't escaped, Keast said.
Prosecutor lays out disturbing timeline in explaining why school shooting suspect's parents were charged - CNN

My teenager was pulled into the principal’s office recently and they searched both her person and her backpack looking for a vape device. She doesn’t vape or anything else but they went all out to be certain. Why wasn’t the school more persistent? This kid is to blame and now his parents look like coconspirators. When will this end? Parents lost their children and all the kids in that school as well as infinitely many others have PTSD
An epic fail on so many parts. Absolutely heartbreaking. Imo

DETROIT (FOX 2) - Detroit police are actively searching for James and Jennifer Crumbley just northeast of Downtown after finding a black Kia SUV matching the description of their vehicle late Friday night.

The vehicle was found on Bellevue Street and a large perimeter has been established for the couple, according to DPD. The Crumbleys were due to report to law enforcement after being charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter - but remain at large.

Canine police units are sweeping the area as the search continues.

Detroit police conducting search for James and Jennifer Crumbley after vehicle is found

wow they are so busted! Fools are on foot jmo

This was equal parts ill conceived, and spectacularly stupid.

Not only are they merely delaying the inevitable, but they are making things far worse for themselves from a legal standpoint.

Imagine your failures allowing for a mass murder to occur, and then not only falling to take responsibility for that, but thinking solely of yourselves.

Parents have lost their kids, and you're running and hiding like cowards.

I cannot wait for their "perp walk," which I fully expect to occur tomorrow. I can't imagine this going on much longer.

Do these “parents” have criminal records?
We know nothing although I did read they have an older assumed adult son who no longer lives with them. Amazingly their SM accounts went dark. Maybe LE shut the accounts down IDK but hubby has discontinued SM accounts in past and says it wasn’t a quick process.

We know nothing although I did read they have an older assumed adult son who no longer lives with them. Amazingly their SM accounts went dark. Maybe LE shut the accounts down IDK but hubby has discontinued SM accounts in past and says it wasn’t a quick process.
I read that there is an 18 year old that is his kid from a previous relationship and that he was once in trouble for being a deadbeat dad on child support payments. jmo

Detroit Bellevue St to Ambassador Bridge.
Quite a walk. If that was their plan.
View attachment 325237

But an easy walk to Belle Isle. It's just 400 yards from far side of Belle Isle to Windsor Ontario. Of course you'd need a boat at this time of year! Not swimmable.

There is no way they will try to cross at Ambassador Bridge as US and Canada Customs officials will be watching for them.

Earlier in the thread there is a link re his ex. These two only have the 15 year old together. The two older kids both have different mothers. They do have priors, dwi's, bad checks. In FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55