Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s really not at all surprising that there would be Ada’s case and then a murder 15 miles away. This stuff does occur here.

Traverse City LE (because that’s where this woman disappeared from) and possibly Leelanau County since that’s where the body was found, is investigating the homicide. Benzie County is investigating Ada’s case. These cases, as far as we know right now, and as far as LE seems to know, are absolutely not connected.

It was irresponsible of the local media to continue to draw connections between Ada’s case and the Maple City case when they knew full well from LE they WERE NOT CONNECTED.

IMO Ada’s case is stalled until certain people start talking and IMO that might not happen because maybe their reasons for not talking have to do with protecting Ada. MOO.

Edited to add more.

Okay I have to add one more thing - MOO if the cases were connected this Maple City one wouldn’t be so dang sloppy. If foul play is actually what occurred in Ada’s case (and IMO it did not) then it was very well done. No evidence?? This Maple City case is packed full of evidence and IMO is a DV incident between people who were acquainted.

I know it seemed stirring at first but it’s taking weight of Ada’s disappearance and is just distracting at this point. All MOO...

Yes I confirm you are reading it right! What a development if this is the case, well spotted
You are not reading it correctly. The murdered woman had previously been reported missing by her husband. When the found the body they were pretty sure that it was related to that missing persons report.

Sorry to harp on a meth theory but I can't help but see similarities from the meth snowstorm story from 2005. https://bit.ly/35mzJ5y

-bizzare, frantic calls for help
-leaving phone, clothes, shelter behind
-extended period of time to find a body

Not trying to sell this theory just trying to be objective.
It’s good not to get tunnel vision. Her belongings were found on her roof. She didn’t have a fear of heights as a hunter who AFAIK utilized deer blinds. Searchers should look UP IMO.

Sorry to harp on a meth theory but I can't help but see similarities from the meth snowstorm story from 2005. https://bit.ly/35mzJ5y

Wow what a strange story! I can see the similarities

A few months ago there was a couple in Alpena MI that called police to report that they had video surveillance of two people that had broken into their home. Police arrived and viewed the video then promptly arrested the homeowners for being under the influence of meth. It seems that due to their drug use they were unable to identify that it was actually themselves on the video.

A few months ago there was a couple in Alpena MI that called police to report that they had video surveillance of two people that had broken into their home. Police arrived and viewed the video then promptly arrested the homeowners for being under the influence of meth. It seems that due to their drug use they were unable to identify that it was actually themselves on the video.

Yes, here’s that story Alpena couple arrested for drugs after calling in home invasion

It still begs the question - where is Adrienne?

That is not the entire story.
Michelle Was the female half of the couple and she was also a Registered Nurse and a well liked successful woman. Michelle committed suicide a few days after her arrest due to public ridicule. There is a valuable lesson to be learned from that tragic event.
Thanks for filling me in, that’s incredibly sad.

Yes. I brought this story up in the last thread.
Also, the mystery surrounding Brandon Lawson and his 911 call has been cleared up quite a bit with the interview with his brother Kyle who claimed Brandon was definitely high on meth that day and claiming his girlfriend was getting mexicans to attack him. I put the link to that interview with the brother in the thread here for Brandon if anyone is interested.
The most dangerous thing about meth is the ability to go for days on end without sleeping.
After so many hours without sleep, you will begin hallucinating. We know that at least on that night AQ was making calls and texting late as well as out walking the dog or letting the dog out. Could she have been sleep deprived? Sounds like it.
Even without drugs, without sleep, hallucinations can occur.

Still lots of other factors that make this shootout seem probable but staring us in the face is the cold hard fact that there was no evidence of anyone being in this shootout but her.
Also the details she provided that seem completely implausible (cougar, men shooting at her, the face shoot that left no blood).

Sorry if I sound like an idiot but the only thing I know about meth is to stay away from it! Does anyone have any insight as to whether someone could be set up to inhale or ingest Meth in a manner unbeknownst to them? I agree that this entire scenario is hinky and wonder whether someone could unknowingly come into contact with it and what manner it would come to be within a person? TIA

Sorry if I sound like an idiot but the only thing I know about meth is to stay away from it! Does anyone have any insight as to whether someone could be set up to inhale or ingest Meth in a manner unbeknownst to them? I agree that this entire scenario is hinky and wonder whether someone could unknowingly come into contact with it and what manner it would come to be within a person? TIA
Someone could share a marijuana cigarette that has meth in it or put it in your drinks or food but I'm reasonably sure a healthy individual like Ada would be able to recognize the high - its very obvious. The question then would be who and why. There is no indication Ada had contact with other people that evening and getting someone high on meth without telling them is a weird thing to do unless you're a sex trafficker or something (doesn't fit here - you'd want to use a downer to subdue). One would need to consider whether Ada has shown any changes in the last year - sleeplessness, mania, weight loss are all indications of prolonged stimulant use. There are plenty of other drugs that could be a factor here other than meth, including legal ones like Adderall or Ambien/Lunesta and the like.

Questions about how Ada was supporting herself were somewhat answered in the article. That although she was unemployed, she was receiving help from family.
<snip> Quintal was unemployed and receiving help from family when she made the trip north to rest and hunt, said Schendel, who has called the disappearance “perplexing.”

I think this is a weird thing to say. Like they were saying she was in need of financial help & not in a great place so she went to the cabin to “rest.” IDK, maybe it’s just me, but why did they include her being unemployed and getting help when they could have just said she went to the hunting cabin to hunt?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back