MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Who would gain by setting up the boyfriend and how?
Haven't seen anything like this but to play along... An enemy or someone who's owed money. It should have came to light because that sort of mafia pressure doesn't work unless they still have more threats on other loved ones. This seems too elaborate for that. Org crime would just murder the loved one that may pay the debt. To try to setup someone to look like they did it is pretty far fetched and elaborate even for org crime. I really doubt this is more than your standard situations of murder and/or kidnapping, crime of passion by known person, or a sociopath is involved and who knows at that point what could have happened or be happening. The police would be all into wanting as much information as possible for that last option. Otherwise, standard investigation and close person of interest will be worked until they run out of questions to ask.

I really am starting to believe they know what happened and are just connecting the dots and keeping info to themselves until charges can be brought... unfortunately I’m thinking they’re searching for her body :(

Definitely will help preserve, and that’s very helpful for keeping evidence and COD..
Hopefully she’s not buried because that’s a heck of a challenge that I don’t know how they handle once the moisture in the ground freezes... sigh :(

<modsnip: quoted post was removed as off topic>

I am new to this site and saw this as the most recent post about Barbara Thomas' disappearance.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Would law enforcement consider the call for help from Adrienne could have been a recording if there was no 2 way exchange between the 911 caller and Adrienne ?
Could the "friend" and the boy"friend" b same person?
If they suspect a real stranger abduction would they call boyfriend person of interest to throw off the perps ?

I've been thinking about this..what made the caller get in touch with Benzie County officers? How did the caller know which county? I grew up very near Warren, Southfield, Bloomfield; and I've been up here (up north) full time for twenty one years. I would not know which county to call if my friend said she was in Honor Michigan. My first blush would have been to get in touch with Grand Traverse area ( and I do know that's a bit far, but still..). We really need more information! Also, was Ada's firearm gone? A friend of mine operates a hair salon pretty near to the area..she has heard absolutely nothing! Not a peep.. All quiet.

So it's no wonder there is no traffic on this page based on the lone fact we are forced to go on , the statement from L.E. that a call was made by Adrienne to a friend who then called L.E. for her.
from page 1 above ...........
...........On 10/17/2019 at approximately 2:45a.m., the female, identified as Adrienne Quintal, called a third party in Warren, MI and asked for help. The third party then contacted the Sheriff’s office. Deputies and Michigan State Police arrived on scene at 2:58 a.m. and observed evidence of possible foul play but were unable to locate Adrienne...................
If the "friend " had been up in Honor and visited the cabin in past, there is a good chance they would know Benzie County is where Honor is located and Benzie County is used many times to promote the area for hunting, fishing and the sand dunes area . I am not dismissing entirely the question of how did the person know to call Benzie Sheriff, just looking another side.
The fact that her life is being kept a secret here - no statements from family, no public plea for her safe return, no info shared by L.E. is alarming but this could be the best way L.E.believes it should be handled. Good question though, needs to be asked of "friend". Maybe the verified insiders once approved can answer. Unless the "friend" was also the boy friend of course.

If the phone Adrienne used to call for help "her phone" was found, planted, in Honor.....
obvious tower pings verified......or maybe not for tech reason?)...and there is no continuous search until found in Honor...... no public plea for video camera footage......
do we need waterboarding legalized for obvious bad guys who clam up or what do we change ...where did the right to remain silent ever come from the American Bar Association?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay