MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe since it’s such a rural area she thought it would be faster for the third party to get to her than LE? I have no idea obviously, just a guess. This sounds bad.....
It would take more than 4 hours for someone to get to Honor from Warrren, so calling local help would be much faster.

Please tell me what you mean? You lost me. Thanks.
sorry -didn't hit right button - read back to page 4 or 3 maybe I asked some questions , not sure which one I answered , maybe fat fingered "found answer" - point is not "the answer"

I have a few questions, which I am certain everyone else has!

3) I have zero concerns that she called the friend first. I can’t help but wonder if it’s something that my girlfriends have, we know if one of us calls and says a “specific” word that means call 911 and that’s all that needs to be said.

I have the same arrangement with my mother and my spouse. We have a keyword that, when said, means to 'call 911- I'm in trouble!"
I think it's a smart move for everyone to do this- you never know when you will find yourself in a situation where you'll need to be cagey about it.

I have the same arrangement with my mother and my spouse. We have a keyword that, when said, means to 'call 911- I'm in trouble!"
I think it's a smart move for everyone to do this- you never know when you will find yourself in a situation where you'll need to be cagey about it.

There are ways to send SOS messages to people from an Android or iPhone, too. Just one thing I make sure I turn on before going hiking.

It can be set up in such a way so it notifies contacts. For example you can add up to 4 contacts, and enable the audio and video/photo features, including both the front and rear-facing cameras, and when you press the power button quickly 3 times, it turns on those features, location features, and sends the messages to the contacts saved to the app. Contacts will also get location information including GPS/grid coordinates.

How to use powerful emergency features on your smartphone

More information just released..
Wow! That is interesting and kind of follows what social media had hinted at a while back. That said, I wonder now if she shot someone in the face, where is this person? I am sure they checked local hospitals?
Also... Maybe random, followed her and knew she was alone...? Motive SA? Maybe not random but someone she knew, not planning on her shooting back?
Interesting......
MOO

Wow! That is interesting and kind of follows what social media had hinted at a while back. That said, I wonder now if she shot someone in the face, where is this person? I am sure they checked local hospitals?
Also... Maybe random, followed her and knew she was alone...? Motive SA? Maybe not random but someone she knew, not planning on her shooting back?
Interesting......
MOO
Also, if she shot someone in the face why was there no blood found in or around the cabin? Mind boggling..

Well, the bizarre on this just cranked up another notch.

I'm guessing that if she knew who the men she was shooting atwere, she told the friend who told police?

Why was nothing found to indicate a shooting other than the shell casing? No blood?

Also, if she shot someone in the face why was there no blood found in or around the cabin? Mind boggling..

I was trying to figure out if they found blood or not? I would think they would have mentioned it, if so. And ruled out it being her blood? Also, maybe she said she shot one of them in the face but really missed in all of the confusion? MOO

There is something that brought 2 people to her cabin in the middle of the night and I cannot imagine it is random. Again MOO.

Well, the bizarre on this just cranked up another notch.

I'm guessing that if she knew who the men she was shooting at, she told the friend who told police?

Why was nothing found to indicate a shooting other than the shell casing? No blood?

Or maybe didn't know she knew them. Couldn't tell in the dark who they were.

Wow! This is a crazy twist, I had not picked up on anything like this at all... how scary, I wonder how it all started/went down. Was the handgun found the only gun she had?
I also can’t believe there wasn’t any blood. Someone kidnapped her without killing her right then... what is the motive here?!?

According to the new info, the police forced entry to the cabin. Was the cabin locked?

ETA: The police arrived at the cabin at 3:08, while the call with the friend started at 2:34 and lasted for 4 and a half minutes. The perp(s) had about half an hour to get away.

Last edited:
Interesting......
MOO
I wonder if neighbors heard the shots in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay