MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case has totally been turned around in my head, It seems much more plausible that she could very well still be alive!
At the very least, this no longer looks like foul play.

She reported a shootout to her friend, and it appears that she was the only one firing. Coupled with the other weirdness here (items on the roof), this looks to me like some sort of mental health or drug event.

I’m by no means convinced she’s alive, as I think the next course of action would probably have been for her to run into the woods. As she hasn’t been found yet, I think her body is probably out there somewhere.

She reported a shootout to her friend, and it appears that she was the only one firing. Coupled with the other weirdness here (items on the roof), this looks to me like some sort of mental health or drug event.

I’m by no means convinced she’s alive, as I think the next course of action would probably have been for her to run into the woods. As she hasn’t been found yet, I think her body is probably out there somewhere.

In a lot of ways, this case reminds me of the missing college student from years ago, Charlie Allen, in Dartmouth, MA: MA - MA - Neo Babson Maximus, aka Charles Allen, 22, Dartmouth, 12 Oct 2007

He also made a frantic phone call to his sister before he disappeared, claiming people were after him and he wasn't safe.

CA had a Bi-Polar dx and was off his medication at the time, so it's pretty clear he had a psychotic break. He's never been found.

I'm seeing a lot of similarities here.

JMO.

Good grief, this reminds me of the Erin Valenti case, in terms of the way both women were acting.

I am totally serious here- not even joking, but it is possible that both women had an episode with a similar drug or edible, that caused them to act in the manner both have? This is very worrisome. One talking about the Matrix (Erin) and Adrienne talking about a shootout with two guys, one allegedly shot in the face, but no blood found, yet she somehow got up on the roof and left the same phone that she called the friend from as well as her boots on the roof, her gun's on the property somewhere, but she is, where?

In a lot of ways, this case reminds me of the missing college student from years ago, Charlie Allen, in Dartmouth, MA: MA - MA - Neo Babson Maximus, aka Charles Allen, 22, Dartmouth, 12 Oct 2007

He also made a frantic phone call to his sister before he disappeared, claiming people were after him and he wasn't safe.

CA had a Bi-Polar dx and was off his medication at the time, so it's pretty clear he had a psychotic break. He's never been found.

I'm seeing a lot of similarities here.

JMO.
Yikes- I just brought up Erin Valenti's case, on the same lines with what you're thinking.

I think this is by far the most likely. Earlier I was leaning towards it being the BF like I think most of us were, but this makes it sound like a drug included psychosis or some sort of mental health crisis.

It reminds me of those 2 kids who took meth and ended up freezing to death because they were hallucinating so much. They even made several frantic and bizarre phone calls to 911, seemingly similar to Adrianne calling her friend. Meth Makes Winter Deadly for Young Couple

I think this is by far the most likely. Earlier I was leaning towards it being the BF like I think most of us were, but this makes it sound like a drug included psychosis or some sort of mental health crisis.

It reminds me of those 2 kids who took meth and ended up freezing to death because they were hallucinating so much. They even made several frantic and bizarre phone calls to 911, seemingly similar to Adrianne calling her friend. Meth Makes Winter Deadly for Young Couple

Oh yeah, I was pretty much convinced that this was foul play early on, despite the strange fact that she called a friend, and not 911.

These details slam that door shut for me. Whatever happened, happened because of some sort of issue with her, and not some third party.

I remember that case you linked well. This looks more like something like that, than anything else.

I’m worried now that she’s been out wandering somewhere. Telling the friend she was in a shootout with two men when there is zero evidence of a gun being fired outside, plus plenty of evidence one was fired inside, and telling the friend she shot one of them in the face when there is absolutely no blood evidence anywhere to support that makes for one curious set of circumstances. So were all the shooters suppose to be inside the cabin and none outside the cabin? Then when about shooting one in the face? If she thinks someone is after her, did she go on the run and is hiding out? Hmmm. This is confusing.

I just plugged the address into Google Earth, and there’s two concerning things there:

Woods and water.

I’m convinced she took off running, as she was clearly experiencing paranoia. She’s out there somewhere.

Wasn't her boyfriend at the cabin too before he left to take care of some supplies or some such?
I wonder what Adrienne's demeanor was before he left? Had they been taking something, was Adrienne showing signs of any behavioral changes? Did they argue, fight? Surely he has talked to LE about anything that seemed unusual, before he became uncooperative and lawyered up. Maybe she was absolutely normal when he left....and something snapped in her mind ...

The thing I find most puzzling is how she would have ran off into the woods without her boots? Most definitely, she would of had to of had a flashlight or she would not of gotten very far, but if she did make it to the river that could be bad news. The Google satellite shows a near by bridge going over the river. I wonder how far it is in respect to the cabin? I dont think 4900 is actually the address because there doesn't seem to be anything there?

20191110_043907.jpg

I read this on social media 3 weeks ago. They knew all this from jump street. I not buying any of it. Looks planted.
What do you think was planted?

I think this was probably a drug induced or mental health crisis, but I am wondering why the bf was called a POI if they knew all this early on. Wasn’t that a whole thing here why they wouldn’t name him, but that he was being called a POI? Why would there be a POI at all if they only had evidence of a one-way shoot-out, no blood or evidence that anyone else but Ada was there? It’s very confusing.

I just plugged the address into Google Earth, and there’s two concerning things there:

Woods and water.

I’m convinced she took off running, as she was clearly experiencing paranoia. She’s out there somewhere.
I think she’s probably out in the woods too, and they said she couldn’t have survived this long out there. Of course the water is also very concerning. :( They need to bring more dogs and search those woods again.

What do you think was planted?

I think this was probably a drug induced or mental health crisis, but I am wondering why the bf was called a POI if they knew all this early on. Wasn’t that a whole thing here why they wouldn’t name him, but that he was being called a POI? Why would there be a POI at all if they only had evidence of a one-way shoot-out, no blood or evidence that anyone else but Ada was there? It’s very confusing.

Planted boots phone whatever on roof and left window open ....shots could have been days ago......after return to area? after whatever really happened wherever.....?

also if true story...she at 230 am ( after bars close ) could have shot somebody in face with her pistol in their car....ran inside after accepting ride home form them...just saying ...lack of blood on ground does not disprove she shot somebody.....

Okay so I read a bunch of articles last night and lots of stuff on WS and... So I woke up this morning and thought to myself that I had the craziest dream about this case... That some of AQ's things were on her roof...

And here it's true!!!! It wasn't a wacky dream... It's reality and it's totally crazy!!! Just keeps getting stranger :confused:

Praying you are safe somewhere Adrienne

eta: not at all implying I'm psychic or something!! ... Saying I clearly read msm about the stuff on the roof last night and this morning thought I must have dreamt it, cause how could that be true!

Last edited:
Okay so I read a bunch of articles last night and lots of stuff on WS and... So I woke up this morning and thought to myself that I had the craziest dream about this case... That some of AQ's things were on her roof...

And here it's true!!!! It wasn't a wacky dream... It's reality and it's totally crazy!!! Just keeps getting stranger :confused:

Praying you are safe somewhere Adrienne

eta: not at all implying I'm psychic or something!! ... Saying I clearly read msm about the stuff on the roof last night and this morning thought I must have dreamt it, cause how could that be true!
I also recall reading about things on the roof before, but I can't remember where. It could have been on SM or here, where it was later deleted as rumor.

Planted boots phone whatever on roof and left window open ....shots could have been days ago......after return to area? after whatever really happened wherever.....?
What would they achieve by planting stuff on the roof? Did they fake the phone call as well (hard to believe)? The police could probably tell if the window had been left open for days.
also if true story...she at 230 am ( after bars close ) could have shot somebody in face with her pistol in their car....ran inside after accepting ride home form them...just saying ...lack of blood on ground does not disprove she shot somebody.....
I'm not sure she would be able to escape. The second person was supposedly shooting at her, yet no evidence reported so far supports that. Did she lock herself in the cabin? She had time to speak to her friend for over four minutes?

What would they achieve by planting stuff on the roof? Did they fake the phone call as well (hard to believe)? The police could probably tell if the window had been left open for days. I just don't buy anything yet -sorry and done with what ifs-

I'm not sure she would be able to escape. The second person was supposedly shooting at her, yet no evidence reported so far supports that. Did she lock herself in the cabin? She had time to speak to her friend for over four minutes?
What if she and b friend got in fight, she pulled her pistol, shot at him as he drove away. Now how would he explain that? ......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member