MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if she and b friend got in fight, she pulled her pistol, shot at him as he drove away. Now how would he explain that? ......
She said on the phone that she shot one person in the face. If this was her bf in his car, where are his injuries? There would be evidence left in his car as well. Where's the other person?

Everyone is assuming that the friend's statements are accurate and/or truthful.
You're right. If the friend was in cahoots with the person that harmed her, they could pull this off. It's not very likely, but possible. Who is the friend that called the police? Who was the last person to see her (or speak to her) before the incident? Was she in communication with her family in the two days that she was alone at the cabin?

Aren't the friends' statements based on the 911 call that dispatch transferred the responding officers into??... Read somewhere upthread iirc??

Case sure is a strange one.

Now I wonder about the nature of the call to 911, how it really all started. That alone would raise suspicions among LE, no doubt they're scrutinized the call logs.

JMO

I feel knowing who the "friend" is would answer some questions. I also feel strongly if I were that friend, I would have no problem with my name being released. We do not really know that Adrienne is the one who made the phone call. Also, for whatever reason, if it was her and she called a friend, why in the world would they wait over 4 minutes before calling 911 for her? My goodness, she apparently told them she was being shot at and you wait over 4 minutes to call? Another thing is that the "friend" gave LE the wrong address the first time- LE went to the wrong home and had to contact a friend of her's for the correct address making it approximately 30 minutes before they reached the cabin. I believe that the Benzie County Sherrifs department is not that far from the cabin- they were sent in the opposite direction. We really don't know if the shots fired occurred that evening. It's been over two weeks that LE did state they were waiting on forensics to come back. No update on that important info? Even if to say it came up inconclusive....Knowing who the friend is would be helpful.

Case sure is a strange one.

Now I wonder about the nature of the call to 911, how it really all started. That alone would raise suspicions among LE, no doubt they're scrutinized the call logs.

JMO
The call to a friend was from Adriennes phone to a Warren friend with a elapsed time of 4 minutes from start to finish. Where there words exchanged and is there any way to find out from a tech standpoint ?

So she was in a "shootout" downstairs and then went up to the roof, called a friend, put her phone down, took her boots off and ran into the woods? I'm lost.
I think they ssid she heard a noise , began shooting - went to upper level room, either went on roof and called or called from room, said she shot one, other shooting at her. Her gun boots cell she called from found on roof with door still locked. So 1 call only, forgot 911? no neighbors heard shootout? ran into woods- question was gun empty? where all guns empty? and why hide any of these facts?

IMO this is what I think may have happened...
AQ is in the cabin, hears a car pull up, gets scared, grabs phone and gun. In a panic calls last number dialed as a man approaches cabin. The friend answers and (as noted in police report) hears gun shots and AQ says she shot a man in the face...this man may have still been in the car in the passenger seat since possibly no blood was found at the scene, but a car later was seen with the passenger window missing and a tarp or blanket covering the missing window. So, as the phone call was going on, AQ empties her gun and drops it, grabs her boots and runs out the cabin window and gets on the roof where the other man grabs her and drags her into the car, taking off. The person she called no longer hears anything and calls 911. The friend simply gets the address wrong because she is freaked out by everything she's just heard.
A few days later I think AQ may have escaped and ran to this Traverse city Walmart where the man catches up to her and they are spotted by some shoppers going to their car. The shoppers follow the car as described in the post to AQ's sister...and then I have no clue what happened next.

Anyway, this seems to be the closest I can come up with for a most likely scenario.
Please let me know your thoughts.

Also, I saw the news video of the cabin with the window and roof and it looks to be very close to the ground, which makes this scenario more plausible.

Everyone is assuming that the friend's statements are accurate and/or truthful.

Aren't the friends' statements based on the 911 call that dispatch transferred the responding officers into??... Read somewhere upthread iirc??

My mistake, the wording in the press release in the link below was mixed up in my mind- I was confusing the transfer of the 911 dispatch of the "friends'" location to AQ's location with patching in the actual responding officers to the actual 911 call! Ha! Sorry! :oops:

So... I agree... This "friend" 911 call may be a key piece to solving the story...

Sheriff: Missing woman involved in shoot-out prior to disappearance

I do find it interesting that the friend gave 911 the wrong address. We originally thought the police arrived at her house in 11 minutes, but now we find out it was not her house. Then it was 40 minutes until they arrived at her house giving whoever took her or herself plenty of time to get far away.

What do you think was planted?

I think this was probably a drug induced or mental health crisis, but I am wondering why the bf was called a POI if they knew all this early on. Wasn’t that a whole thing here why they wouldn’t name him, but that he was being called a POI? Why would there be a POI at all if they only had evidence of a one-way shoot-out, no blood or evidence that anyone else but Ada was there? It’s very confusing.

BBM. That's what is confusing me too. Maybe they think the boyfriend helped her stage the scene OR is helping her hide somewhere? Or staged the scene/staged call to friend with help of another friend? I'm also thinking it's unusual that police didn't release much info then suddenly they release a bunch of details. I'm wondering what info they are NOT releasing. LE originally said in the first press released that deputies "observed evidence of possible foul play" at the cabin. Do they still think foul play occurred? Or do they think this was a staged scene? It's possible that their conclusions changed after all the evidence was collected. It's also possible that they have only released these extra details in order to lull someone into a false sense of security. If there was some foul play at the cabin and there is a suspect then he or she may read that new press release and think that the police are clueless. At this point, I don't know what to think.
MOO.

BBM. That's what is confusing me too. Maybe they think the boyfriend helped her stage the scene OR is helping her hide somewhere? Or staged the scene/staged call to friend with help of another friend? I'm also thinking it's unusual that police didn't release much info then suddenly they release a bunch of details. I'm wondering what info they are NOT releasing. LE originally said in the first press released that deputies "observed evidence of possible foul play" at the cabin. Do they still think foul play occurred? Or do they think this was a staged scene? It's possible that their conclusions changed after all the evidence was collected. It's also possible that they have only released these extra details in order to lull someone into a false sense of security. If there was some foul play at the cabin and there is a suspect then he or she may read that new press release and think that the police are clueless. At this point, I don't know what to think.
MOO.
exactly. what can they tell from a phone call though? voices , silence, maybe even recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay