MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 Jul 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Glad the thread is open! Of note from the TC Times article:
“Ally’s killer is still at large today and MSP is no longer saying it was likely someone she knew. It could be anyone. Everyone, except her parents, is a suspect”

I think this is new? Parents not suspects noted in MSM?

“Ally’s killer is still at large today and MSP is no longer saying it was likely someone she knew. It could be anyone. Everyone, except her parents, is a suspect

That's been known for some time now.

“Ally’s killer is still at large today and MSP is no longer saying it was likely someone she knew. It could be anyone. Everyone, except her parents, is a suspect”

MSM two months ago:
Ally’s killer still at large

Jul 27, 2018
[...]
During his interview with the host, Chris Hanson, Shaw said everyone was still a suspect, “including mom and dad.”
That, however, has changed. “We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect.
[...]

Ally’s killer still at large

...During his interview with the host, Chris Hanson, Shaw said everyone was still a suspect, “including mom and dad.”

That, however, has changed. “We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.

That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect...

UPDATE: Just got a text from Nikki Brueger. The Nancy Grace interview is now set to air on Thursday instead of Monday morning. I will let you know what time as soon as I know. We may not be able to hear it live, but Nancy Grace does post all of her broadcasts. Stay tune, I will be in touch with updated info.

UPDATE: Just got a text from Nikki Brueger. The Nancy Grace interview is now set to air on Thursday instead of Monday morning. I will let you know what time as soon as I know. We may not be able to hear it live, but Nancy Grace does post all of her broadcasts. Stay tune, I will be in touch with updated info.

Thank you!

Happy to see Ally get a new thread. @Rave1953, thank you for the updates and for continuing to seek justice for her despite the headaches it has clearly drawn into your life.
I agree and hope that she has added a bit of security. He is still a ticking time bomb as evidenced by his temper tantrums at posters in the old thread.
He made many thinly veiled threats.

I agree and hope that she has added a bit of security. He is still a ticking time bomb as evidenced by his temper tantrums at posters in the old thread.
He made many thinly veiled threats.

I was lurking when all of that went down and frankly, I didn’t post because I felt he was decidedly not about seeking justice for Ally but about his own agenda re: her dad.

I’m looking forward to hearing Ally’s mom on NG. I hope there’s a way for MSP to jump start this case and get it closed.

I was lurking when all of that went down and frankly, I didn’t post because I felt he was decidedly not about seeking justice for Ally but about his own agenda re: her dad.

I’m looking forward to hearing Ally’s mom on NG. I hope there’s a way for MSP to jump start this case and get it closed.

Welcome, MKZoo! Let's hope we can keep this on-track and follow rules this time. I so wish there would be a big break and a resolution for Ally and her family.

I’m so glad this thread is open again. I wish more members here at Webslueths were involved. I am sure if they read through some of the previous threads there would be a great deal of interest. This is the first case I have followed where posts from the actual perpetrator were so apparent. I’ll never forget the manner in which WS spoke to some of our posters. It was absolutely outrageous and solidified his guilt in my opinion. Serious issues with anger control, explosiveness and lack of judgement. All qualities that could potentially lead to murder. I don’t envy our verified insider having to deal with him. Also Ally’s poor parents, dealing with the loss of their beloved only child and being accused on top of that! I really really really want justice for Ally.

I’m so glad this thread is open again. I wish more members here at Webslueths were involved. I am sure if they read through some of the previous threads there would be a great deal of interest. This is the first case I have followed where posts from the actual perpetrator were so apparent. I’ll never forget the manner in which WS spoke to some of our posters. It was absolutely outrageous and solidified his guilt in my opinion. Serious issues with anger control, explosiveness and lack of judgement. All qualities that could potentially lead to murder. I don’t envy our verified insider having to deal with him. Also Ally’s poor parents, dealing with the loss of their beloved only child and being accused on top of that! I really really really want justice for Ally.

I agree, @LeeAnnB. The behavior of WS here on these threads is exactly why I chose to mostly follow, and rarely post. It became my opinion (and it was not to begin with- I had an open mind), that if so much anger, animosity, and threatening behavior was directed at members- it was entirely possible for him to direct it to Ally as well.

My opinion changed (drastically) for the possibility of innocence for someone who wanted members removed from the thread simply because they did not agree with his posts. Isn't that what we are all here for? To examine the evidence presented?

I have never felt so attacked (on a public forum) for questioning whether I had enough evidence to "convict" Ally's father of a very serious charge. I simply questioned the information presented as fact. Just because WS says it is so, does not make it so. His thoughts and opinions are just that, IMO. People cannot be bullied into believing. Why is HE the one that is still considered a suspect?

It makes me wonder if Ally felt intimidated and threatened too? Was she afraid of WS, and, as a result, ended their relationship? Did she move back home to put some distance between them? Was she running away from him and got shot in the back for it?

Hoping for justice for Ally in the very near future!

IMO, MOO, JMO, etc.

After our judge's column about first amendment rights was posted on our Facebook page, he posted this comment. I just saw it today.

Comments
Weston Sutherland “However, if it is accurate, truth is an absolute defense.”

Per usual, Vera Hogan and the Tri-County Times are far more concerned with protecting the reputation (and hurt feelings) of Ally Brueger’s parents than they are with actually seeking justice for Ally’s murder.

I don't believe we have heard any negative reports about WS and Ally's relationship, but his attitude and anger here was certainly out of the norm for an innocent fiancé. Usually they are much more willing to work with legal sources. Or if they voice their doubt that LE is doing all they can, but in a controlled manner. I have never heard of one who made such direct (slanderous, in my view) accusations toward reporters or family members before. It was his own behavior that has turned me from being totally open-minded to feeling suspicious of his motive for being here. He literally "banned" me for stating my doubts (as if he had that power), yet he would say in several posts that we did not need to agree with him. Manipulative behavior that might point to guilt. If not, then he is the most angry innocent person I have followed.

All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back