MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 Jul 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know how I got to be Rave65 all of a sudden, but it is me, Rave 1953. I still don't know about the Nancy Graves interview. All I know is that after she gave the interview, she was called by NG's producers who said they had to call the ex-boyfriend to allow him to comment on things she said about him. She only answered questions about her daughter and relationship with him before she died, she did NOT accuse him of murder. The producers said they had a couple of questions and after she heard the first, Nikki was livid. He brought up something that has been 100 percent refuted. No doubt, no further questions. She was worried about what other BS he might have told them so she said enough, either you take out any references to him and what he said, or shut it down completely. So now I'm not sure if it is going to air or not. Will keep you posted.

I don't know how I got to be Rave65 all of a sudden, but it is me, Rave 1953. I still don't know about the Nancy Graves interview. All I know is that after she gave the interview, she was called by NG's producers who said they had to call the ex-boyfriend to allow him to comment on things she said about him. She only answered questions about her daughter and relationship with him before she died, she did NOT accuse him of murder. The producers said they had a couple of questions and after she heard the first, Nikki was livid. He brought up something that has been 100 percent refuted. No doubt, no further questions. She was worried about what other BS he might have told them so she said enough, either you take out any references to him and what he said, or shut it down completely. So now I'm not sure if it is going to air or not. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for the info. It looks like this a new account. You may want to sort it out, because now you are no longer a "verified insider" with this new account.

Thanks for the info. It looks like this a new account. You may want to sort it out, because now you are no longer a "verified insider" with this new account.

@Rave1953
Black_squirrel is right. Contact Tricia to delete the Rave65.

I checked member list and both usernames appear. No clue how the second one got started today, but make sure to log out, and then sign back in as Rave1953. Hopefully that still works for you.

I will alert and see if that helps.

Thank you, however, I really don't want to go into the email exchange again. It's a long story but again, every single email I exchanged with him was sent to the detective on the case immediately. He has all of them. I will answer one question though. No, I did not at one time suspect the parents, but I did have a couple of questions. They were answered immediately and leave no doubt that they are NOT suspects.

Thank you so much for responding. I totally understand not wanting to go into the emails, especially if you already have. I apologize I may have missed that and if I didn’t it’s still understandable. Like I said I appreciate you being here. It is interesting to get your prospective on everything. Thank you again.

I just want to get some clarity on the NG situation. It sounds like the show wanted to ask WS some questions. Fair enough, he’s been involved in much of this. It also sounds like he once again tried to get publicity for his personal agenda/story. So now Ally’s story may not get the exposure NG can bring? Derailed again. Am I interpreting this correctly?

Whether or not he intended, WS shut down reasonable discussion.
I wish he could give us some new information to consider.

At some point it is hard for me to believe it’s unintentional. Everywhere he goes, everything he does shuts down discussion of Ally’s case. I don’t accuse anyone but I want justice for this woman. I don’t get why someone who suppoesedly loved her would consistently block forward momentum.

Each of these answers is so scary.

She seemed like such a interesting person - nurses are great. Plus, she wrote - wanted to be a writer.

Who ended the life of this realization of possibilities and took from her all sorts of new possibilities she had yet to realize, or even to consider?

@Rave1953
Black_squirrel is right. Contact Tricia to delete the Rave65.

I checked member list and both usernames appear. No clue how the second one got started today, but make sure to log out, and then sign back in as Rave1953. Hopefully that still works for you.

I will alert and see if that helps.
Totally agree. And we all know why.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi Vera and thank you for coming on here and being so open to answering questions! I have been reading and not writing much because the whole thread was so crazy and all I want is justice for Alley like everyone else. I read the comments he posted on your Tri County Times piece and I was wondering, at one point did you suspect the parents had involvement? If so what changed your mind? I don’t personally think they were involved at all and think he is very suspicious but I was wondering if you could elaborate a little more on your email exchange. If not I totally understand and just appreciate you being here :)

Or MSP assumed it was the ex bf because it usually is and they did not have a plan B. IMO the biggest problem is that the Michigan State Police will never be as personally invested as a local police department. Shaw comments on everything. Who lost sleep over this or made it a personal obesession to find the piece of **** who gunned her down?

I think a local detective would have found the killer.

Okay WS (Websleuths). Thank you for reopening the thread.

And thankyou 2 new members for signing up.

May I ask how did ya hear about the case and whats your insights?

Do ya think Wes is guilty? :)

We know Wes is childish, selfish, vengeful, bad tempered and unable to control himself at times. Add to that the fact that he's a jilted lover with an iffy alibi and access to firearms and it's pretty obvious why he's a suspect in Ally's murder.

Okay WS (Websleuths). Thank you for reopening the thread.

And thankyou 2 new members for signing up.

May I ask how did ya hear about the case and whats your insights?

Do ya think Wes is guilty? :)

HI Dexter, I don't know why it says I am a new member, I have been a member for awhile now. I joined when Danielle Stislicki went missing. I grew up right down the street from the apartments she went missing from. Ever since I signed up and started following that case I have followed many more on here. I don't comment to much because sometimes things seem to get heated and I don't like to be involved but I have read everything and am very familiar with you :) I don't know what I think about the case, part of me thinks the way he is acting is very suspicious and insane but then on the other hand I guess everyone reacts to things in their own way. I will say this, If it was my boyfriend/girlfriend and I was innocent I would be doing everything in my power to just bring attention to the case and help all I could. I would be on here trying to help and not attack people. I just think the way he has acted and come across raises a lot of red flags, of course as other cases have gone that does not always mean the person is guilty. Look forward to hearing more from you.

HI Dexter, I don't know why it says I am a new member, I have been a member for awhile now. I joined when Danielle Stislicki went missing. I grew up right down the street from the apartments she went missing from. Ever since I signed up and started following that case I have followed many more on here. I don't comment to much because sometimes things seem to get heated and I don't like to be involved but I have read everything and am very familiar with you :) I don't know what I think about the case, part of me thinks the way he is acting is very suspicious and insane but then on the other hand I guess everyone reacts to things in their own way. I will say this, If it was my boyfriend/girlfriend and I was innocent I would be doing everything in my power to just bring attention to the case and help all I could. I would be on here trying to help and not attack people. I just think the way he has acted and come across raises a lot of red flags, of course as other cases have gone that does not always mean the person is guilty. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Thanks Dayday.

I guess I wanted to just be sure that you wasnt ws nor an affiliate of his.

So thanks for the reassuring reply.

Thanks Dayday.

I guess I wanted to just be sure that you wasnt ws nor an affiliate of his.

So thanks for the reassuring reply.

Gotcha! Totally understand! I have a lot of cases I keep up with I just don’t comment much. I do think he is very suspicious and until he has a solid alibi in my opinion he is top of my list.

Staying away because Wes is reading our posts and has emailed me another cheap, ridiculous threat, one that he can't possibly be serious he can carry out (i.e. forcing Nancy Grace to air both Nikki and his interviews in their entirety). It's actually comical. He keeps calling me an accessory to murder. Threatening to tell NG's producers about things that have been been 100 percent unequivocally refuted.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back