MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 Jul 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the meantime, you may find this interesting. It's an article I wrote in late August and will be following up soon. This home is just a couple of miles south of where Ally used to run. A reliable witness, who lives very nearby, has reported to LE that she has seen a white vehicle similar to the one they talked about at the beginning of their investigation. All of this information has been shared with the detectives on Ally's case. But, of course, I am not (nor are the Bruegers) privy to what they did with the information or if it resulted in any new leads. Your thoughts? Here you go: Local group home closed for drugs, weapons violations

In the meantime, you may find this interesting. It's an article I wrote in late August and will be following up soon. This home is just a couple of miles south of where Ally used to run. A reliable witness, who lives very nearby, has reported to LE that she has seen a white vehicle similar to the one they talked about at the beginning of their investigation. All of this information has been shared with the detectives on Ally's case. But, of course, I am not (nor are the Bruegers) privy to what they did with the information or if it resulted in any new leads. Your thoughts? Here you go: Local group home closed for drugs, weapons violations
Wow. When Ally died I didn't realize the area had cocaine users that frequented the house near by the local vicinity.

Hopefully someone talks to get charges reduced if they have information. Thanks.

Totally understood. Please stay safe. I worry about what WS is capable of considering imho, he is already a murderer. moo
Gut feelings set aside please, what hard evidence can you point to? I think motive has been established, but no evidence (besides outrageous commentary),that I am aware of.

IIRC, most reported jogger murders of recent have been at the hand of random Perps, out hunting for Victims. (Marcotte, Tibbets, etc).

The seemingly volatile individual you reference is easy to dislike because of his despicable comments about the parents. However, I don’t want that to distract from analyzing all possible scenarios. I think random shooter is an important possibility to explore further.
Bottom line, I haven’t reached any solid conclusion, and think more study is required. I’d like to see another study of the businesses and/or Citenzry who would have occasion to be on that road.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

Gut feelings set aside please, what hard evidence can you point to? I think motive has been established, but no evidence (besides outrageous commentary),that I am aware of.

IIRC, most reported jogger murders of recent have been at the hand of random Perps, out hunting for Victims. (Marcotte, Tibbets, etc).

The seemingly volatile individual you reference is easy to dislike because of his despicable comments about the parents. However, I don’t want that to distract from analyzing all possible scenarios. I think random shooter is an important possibility to explore further.
Bottom line, I haven’t reached any solid conclusion, and think more study is required. I’d like to see another study of the businesses and/or Citenzry who would have occasion to be on that road.

Totally agree that most jogger killings are very random for the most part.

But not 1 case had the boyfriend blame the mom and dad in the media and never backed down for 2 years.

Meanwhile they never heard of the 1st suspect BP nor the crack house / that we are hearing about now.

So her boyfriend definitely wasn't helping the case at all. Jmo

No hard evidence obviously. But I will point out that he is the only suspect named by LE. Something they haven't backed off of, iirc.

His threats (posted on WS and other sites) indicate he is extremely volatile. Not a good look for a murder suspect. moo

No hard evidence obviously. But I will point out that he is the only suspect named by LE. Something they haven't backed off of, iirc.

His threats (posted on WS and other sites) indicate he is extremely volatile. Not a good look for a murder suspect. moo
Can’t disagree with that; he hasn’t done himself any favors.
I figure LE has his profile well developed; I’m looking for any other possibilities that may have been missed. It would be easy due to the circus that was created. SMH...

Amateur opinion and speculation only

Can’t disagree with that; he hasn’t done himself any favors.
I figure LE has his profile well developed; I’m looking for any other possibilities that may have been missed. It would be easy due to the circus that was created. SMH...

Amateur opinion and speculation only
Agree. After seeing what Rave posted about the drug house.

It could be a road rage incident with a gun toting drug addict. Maybe they exchanged words and the guy wanted to argue and then grabbed the gun and started shooting. Idk

Staying away because Wes is reading our posts and has emailed me another cheap, ridiculous threat, one that he can't possibly be serious he can carry out (i.e. forcing Nancy Grace to air both Nikki and his interviews in their entirety). It's actually comical. He keeps calling me an accessory to murder. Threatening to tell NG's producers about things that have been been 100 percent unequivocally refuted.

He behaves like a person who is bi-polar... in the manic stage. The grandiosity of his threats toward you and members on this board, really have that elevated feel of an unmedicated mood disorder. I can’t even begin to imagine what he is like to deal with in real life. I wonder if Ally had any sense of what a danger he could be? I suspect there is a lot she didn’t share with her parents for fear of worrying them.

Snipped by me, how about the fact that LE said the murderer knew the victim? Not exactly hard evidence but it’s something !

Wow. When Ally died I didn't realize the area had cocaine users that frequented the house near by the local vicinity.

Hopefully someone talks to get charges reduced if they have information. Thanks.
I don't think anyone realized it was there. This is a very rural area and this group home is at the dead end of a short road off Fish Lake Road. Anyone going to and from that house would have to take Fish Lake Road to go anywhere. This place is literally in the woods.

I just want to get some clarity on the NG situation. It sounds like the show wanted to ask WS some questions. Fair enough, he’s been involved in much of this. It also sounds like he once again tried to get publicity for his personal agenda/story. So now Ally’s story may not get the exposure NG can bring? Derailed again. Am I interpreting this correctly?
Yes!

That particular road and the entire surrounding area for that matter are all residential, very large properties concealed during the warmer months by trees and other foliage. There are no businesses except one that has been constructed a few miles away a year after Ally died. It is a wedding venue, happy business.

If someone was coming from buying drugs at that house, I wonder if someone thought Ally saw something she wasn't supposed to and decided to make sure she didn't say anything. Just a thought.

So on Sunday, I was finally able to make a trip to Holly.

Over the weekend my son had a soccer tournament about an hour away. Long story short, there was a schedule change, which gave us some extra time, so we decided to make what would end up being a trip I (and for my son and his friend) will never forget.

I’m sure we looked suspicious driving up and down Fish Lake Road at 5 to 10 mph with hazard lights flashing and making frequent stops for a good hour (at one point, a woman in a truck pulled over to ask if we needed help).

Finally, a gentleman came outside, holding a cigarette in one hand and a cup of coffee in another. As the man stood on his front porch and looked at us, the boys went completely silent (they are both 14).

I pulled over, rolled the window down on the passenger side and blurted out, “Hi. I am investigating the Alexandra Brueger case” (I’m sure I sounded silly, but I didn’t know what else to say). He promptly motioned me to pull into the driveway.

Once outside the car, I told him I was an “amateur investigator” (again, sounding completely ridiculous, I’m sure). He introduced himself, and I did the same. I am not going to say his name, especially with Wes still reading the thread (thanks for the heads-up, @Rave1953).

I told him I had a couple of questions but also didn’t want him to talk about anything he didn’t want to. As he showed me where Ally collapsed and where she was shot, his voice cracked.

I thanked him for taking the time to speak with me. We shook hands. As I turned around to leave, he said, “Take care.”

He was a very gentle, kind man. And the fact that he didn’t smile once during our conversation spoke volumes to me. And it has been well over two years.

My apologies for the novella. I will start posting photos shortly. Please bear with me as I am having a bad migraine today.

Thanks inmy for checking the area out. Can’t wait to see the photos. Was the area just as u expected or was it more secluded than u thought it would be?

You are more than welcome, Blondie.

It actually wasn’t as secluded as I had imagined.

The entire route between the Bruegers’ home and where Ally collapsed is heavily wooded. What surprised me the most was how close houses were to each other. The boys thought that on average, the distance between two houses was about the length of an American football field (100 yards or 91 m), and I agree.

However, that’s assuming that Ally took the route as shown in the first attachment: That she took the shortest and quickest route from her home to the house where she was found.

The gentleman I spoke with told me only the police know which direction she was headed when she was shot; he said during one of the township meetings Det. Shaw attended, someone asked him about it and he declined to discuss the matter.

The thing is if Ally had already made a loop and was headed north (i.e., on her way back) on Fish Lake Road when she was shot, she likely had been in the area south of the property where she collapsed. Unfortunately, I had to take my son to his last game before we got to explore that area, and looking at satellite images, the area appears more remote than the area between the Bruegers’ home and the house where she was found.

I have been leaning towards the above scenario in the last couple of days and really wish we’d had the time (especially since my son’s team lost the game anyway ;)) to take more photos.

ETA: My “source” (since that’s just easier, IMO) also told me he did not see a white car.

Attachments

• FA7B7540-44FD-4C3C-9286-99DCFD9D2FB0.jpeg
    FA7B7540-44FD-4C3C-9286-99DCFD9D2FB0.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
So as the map shows, the Bruegers’ residence is located northeast of the house where Ally was found:
upload_2018-10-9_16-18-39.jpeg

So my assumption was that after making a left turn at the corner of Fish Lake RD and W Rattalee Lake RD, she was headed south on Fish Lake RD when she was shot.

What I didn’t realize before Sunday is that Ally was shot on the opposite side (south) of the house before walking towards its front door and collapsing.

The yellow dot shows the spot where Ally was shot (1/2):
upload_2018-10-9_16-19-4.jpeg

Where Ally was shot (2/2):
upload_2018-10-9_16-19-23.jpeg

The spot in relation to the house:
upload_2018-10-9_16-19-41.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-9_16-2-49.png
    upload_2018-10-9_16-2-49.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • upload_2018-10-9_16-5-37.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-9_16-5-37.jpeg