MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn’t exactly what you asked originally, but thank you for clarifying! Yes, I think you’re correct. Many of the potential suspects, in this case, could also be considered victims. IMO

EuTuCroquet? you are absolutely right.

Until we know who killed Ally anyone who knew and loved her is a victim and a suspect.

Her parents more victims than anyone because nobody is closer to Ally.

BUT, they are suspects.
Combatmedic2121 is a VERIFIED INSIDER. I have personally verified he is the same person the Crime Watch Daily show interviewed.

While many may not agree with Combatmedic2121's theory he, more than anyone on this thread, is allowed to tell us his theory. He knows everyone involved and he knows them well. He knows the case inside and out.

We need people like Combatmedic2121 posting, giving us information so we can continue to discuss the case.

The police have been very clear. Everyone is a suspect.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any other questions I would appreciate you sending me a private message rather than stopping the discussion on this thread.

Thank you,
Tricia

As parents of an only child who has been married more than 20 years and has a family of her own, if DD was afflicted with a catastrophic illness that burdened her husband, DH and I would probably feel a moral obligation to help pay medical bills. All parents might not feel this way, but we would feel a moral obligation to provide assistance in a time of need.

I take it DH is your husband? There's a difference between helping a living adult child obtain care and paying medical bills for an adult child who has died.

EuTuCroquet? you are absolutely right.

Until we know who killed Ally anyone who knew and loved her is a victim and a suspect.

Her parents more victims than anyone because nobody is closer to Ally.

BUT, they are suspects.
Combatmedic2121 is a VERIFIED INSIDER. I have personally verified he is the same person the Crime Watch Daily show interviewed.

While many may not agree with Combatmedic2121's theory he, more than anyone on this thread, is allowed to tell us his theory. He knows everyone involved and he knows them well. He knows the case inside and out.

We need people like Combatmedic2121 posting, giving us information so we can continue to discuss the case.

The police have been very clear. Everyone is a suspect.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any other questions I would appreciate you sending me a private message rather than stopping the discussion on this thread.

Thank you,
Tricia
Does this mean that verified insiders are allowed to accuse other potential suspect/victims of the crime, or are they held to the same standard as regular posters? Thanks!

Does this mean that verified insiders are allowed to accuse other potential suspect/victims of the crime, or are they held to the same standard as regular posters? Thanks!

Verified insiders are very different from regular posters. Thet are allowed to post facts as thet see them without a link to a mainstream medua report.
We have always said it is up to the poster whether or not to believe them..

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

An unsuspecting young woman goes out on her daily afternoon jog only to end up running for her life with death hot on her heels.

And anyone who knows Ally Brueger is a suspect.

...And anyone who knew Ally Brueger is considered a suspect...

"Everyone is in the game," said Lt. Shaw...

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/03...gunned-down-while-jogging-on-rural-dirt-road/

I take it DH is your husband? There's a difference between helping a living adult child obtain care and paying medical bills for an adult child who has died.

Yes, DH is husband.

Astronomical medical bills would pose a burden on a family whether the individual survives or passes. :moo:

I understand, more than most, the resistance to consider her parents “suspects”. The media treats them as victims FIRST, suspects second, if at all!
I, on the other hand, get treated by most of the media in the reverse order.... NOT based of evidence at all! Based purely on our relationship to Ally.
This makes it extremely difficult to get anyone to in the media to show anything I give them that makes the parents look bad. CWD was a perfect example of this. (No mention of suspicious text messages from Nikki I showed and gave them, no mention of parents polygraphs, no mention of the shotgun police found hidden in the parents bedroom closet that Nikki claimed was “hers”...BS!... and I could go on and on... this was all edited out!)

Based on evidence I have at this current point, the amount of lies and suspicious things Ive seen and found relating to parents,... I find it impossible to look at her parents as victims first. Sorry!
They are first and foremost suspects and should be treated as such, just as I am!

I won’t say I’m 100% positive Ally’s parents were involved. However, I will say I STRONGLY suspect they have something they’re trying to hide. There’s just been too many lies and I’ve seen far too much deception, mostly on Nikki’s part, to conclude otherwise.
If Ally’s murderer is found and arrested tomorrow and it turns out not to be her parents, I would still be left with a long list of questions regarding Nikki’s deliberately deceptive behaviors.
This is my current position.

I understand, more than most, the resistance to consider her parents “suspects”. The media treats them as victims FIRST, suspects second, if at all!
I, on the other hand, get treated by most of the media in the reverse order.... NOT based of evidence at all! Based purely on our relationship to Ally.
This makes it extremely difficult to get anyone to in the media to show anything I give them that makes the parents look bad. CWD was a perfect example of this.
It must be frustrating to be treated differently from other suspects/victims by the media.
(No mention of suspicious text messages from Nikki I showed and gave them, no mention of parents polygraphs, no mention of the shotgun police found hidden in the parents bedroom closet that Nikki claimed was “hers”...BS!... and I could go on and on... this was all edited out!)
The shotgun is interesting, but I wonder what its significance is. I presume it is not the murder weapon. The killer would have found a better way to get rid of it. And whether it is "his" or "hers", they both would have access to it. I suspect that the killer got rid of the gun before (s)he got home. Maybe threw it in a lake or something like that.

Hey Combatmedic,
First of all, if I haven't already thanked you for your service, well, thank you!

Ok, about the gun in the closet...has it been tested/compared to the bullets that shot her? Gosh, I hate hate hate typing things like that to a loved one. I'm sorry this happened to you but happy you are here to shed some light into her life for us, as you saw it.

My point was this....
Imagine if it was just released the police found a shotgun hidden in MY closet.... the media would have ****ing orgasm over it! It would be breaking news!
But since the shotgun was found hidden in the parents closet.... no one in the media has ANY interest in bringing that up....
That’s just one example of the double standard in the media that I’m talking about.

Was that shotgun tested? I certainly hope so! You’re guess is as good as mine.

My point was this....
Imagine if it was just released the police found a shotgun hidden in MY closet.... the media would have ****ing orgasm over it! It would be breaking news!

You got that right! Thank goodness you didn't have to go through that.
I hope it was tested too, for the sake of ruling it in or out.

I agree that there is no evidence for the father's involvement, and a grown woman with a good job would not have moved back home if her relationship was so toxic. The long commute makes this scenario even less likely. Lastly the fact that another suspect in the murder is suggesting it, with absolutely no evidence, makes me feel he's trying to divert attention away from his own involvement.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

When I was in my mid 20s, freshly out of a toxic cohabiting relationship, I moved home to my parents and commuted 1-2 hours each way (depending on traffic) because it was familiar and it was way too overwhelming for me to try to leave the relationship at the same time as finding a new place to live, alone for that matter.

I haven’t followed this thread from the beginning so idk how long she lived at home. I’m only speaking from my own experience.. I lived at home for a year or so until I moved out with my friends.

“There are a lot of things at the crime scene that points us to that she knew who this was,” Shaw said. “I can’t expand on that, but there is not enough evidence that we can rule out a random event. We think it’s someone she knew, but we can’t say for certain that she didn’t get into an incident with a vehicle in a road rage type of event, either. We have to be careful to not narrow the focus."

What could have been at the crime scene?
Source: https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...killed-jogging-rose-township-mother/90785580/

Domestic violence murders usually happens in the house or in the front yard or back yard. So why would family follow her on a jog during a heated moment?

They simply would have shot her before she left or stewd on it and waited until she got back. Jmo

“There are a lot of things at the crime scene that points us to that she knew who this was,” Shaw said. “I can’t expand on that, but there is not enough evidence that we can rule out a random event. We think it’s someone she knew, but we can’t say for certain that she didn’t get into an incident with a vehicle in a road rage type of event, either. We have to be careful to not narrow the focus."

What could have been at the crime scene?
Source: https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...killed-jogging-rose-township-mother/90785580/

Good question. Here is another quote:

... Michigan State Police believe she may have known her killer.

"I think it would be irresponsible to say that it couldn't be random because it's a possibility, but I think from what we've found on scene and some of our gut instincts, and past incidents, she knew who her attacker was," MSP Lt. Michael Shaw said.
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...who-gunned-down-jogger-ally-brueger-continues

In most unsolved cases that I know of where police states that the victim knew the killer, the murder was withing a home and there were no signs of forced entry. Therefore, the victim must have let the killer in, so the victim most likely knew the killer.

But in Ally's case I don't know what could have let police to believe that she knew the killer. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps the perpetrator gave Ally something, perhaps a present, like flowers. Another thing I was wondering about is whether the killer perhaps was waiting for her in an ambush. The killer could have been waiting in the bushes until Ally came by. But that scenario doesn't really rule out that the victim was random.

What "past incidents" can police be talking about? Are there similar cases in Michigan State Police history. Maybe a profiler said that Ally knew her killer.

Good question. Here is another quote:

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...who-gunned-down-jogger-ally-brueger-continues

In most unsolved cases that I know of where police states that the victim knew the killer, the murder was withing a home and there were no signs of forced entry. Therefore, the victim must have let the killer in, so the victim most likely knew the killer.

But in Ally's case I don't know what could have let police to believe that she knew the killer. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps the perpetrator gave Ally something, perhaps a present, like flowers. Another thing I was wondering about is whether the killer perhaps was waiting for her in an ambush. The killer could have been waiting in the bushes until Ally came by. But that scenario doesn't really rule out that the victim was random.

What "past incidents" can police be talking about? Are there similar cases in Michigan State Police history. Maybe a profiler said that Ally knew her killer.
I think it could simply be that the murder seemed to be committed in anger, as opposed to occurring during the commission of another crime (like robbery or rape). That would lead to the conclusion that Ally probably knew her killer but would not rule out a road rage scenario.

It's a pretty big leap to speculate that the killer might have given her a gift at the crime scene.

When I was in my mid 20s, freshly out of a toxic cohabiting relationship, I moved home to my parents and commuted 1-2 hours each way (depending on traffic) because it was familiar and it was way too overwhelming for me to try to leave the relationship at the same time as finding a new place to live, alone for that matter.

I haven’t followed this thread from the beginning so idk how long she lived at home. I’m only speaking from my own experience.. I lived at home for a year or so until I moved out with my friends.

Most media reports seemed to suggest that Ally's move back home was "recent". Perhaps Combatmedic will enlighten us on the specific timing.

As with most things... Ally “moving back home” isn’t as black and white as people think.
She had “moved back home” about 3-4 months before she was killed. However, Ally still had many things (clothes, bathroom stuff) at my apartment and she still stayed with me at least 2-3 days a week. I lived right down the street from the hospital so when she had back to back shifts she almost always just stayed with me.
We had talked a lot about her just moving back in with me, but my apartment was very small so we had agreed to look at getting a bigger place together. Maybe even looking at a house or condo.
She really wanted her mom out of that house with Franz, and I agreed that If we found a big enough place that we could both afford her mom was going to come live with us.

I think it could simply be that the murder seemed to be committed in anger, as opposed to occurring during the commission of another crime (like robbery or rape). That would lead to the conclusion that Ally probably knew her killer but would not rule out a road rage scenario.

It's a pretty big leap to speculate that the killer might have given her a gift at the crime scene.

That is a good point. The "gift" scenario was the only thing I could think of.

Crimes where the victim is stabbed or strangulated, or with much overkill may imply that the killer was angry with the victim and therefore likely knew the victim. In Ally's case, she was shot once (but several shots missed). It is not clear how that implies that she new the perpetrator. But of course there is
evidence that the police is not telling.

I am wondering... perhaps Ally wasn't shot but there was evidence of other violent acts. There may have been other wounds than just a gunshot wound. In an interview, state police clearly stated that she was shot only once (but the gun was fired several times, perhaps 5). The person who found her spoke of
several wounds if I remember correctly. Also initial reports stated that Ally was shot 4 times (which according to the later statements must be false).
Perhaps some of the wounds were not gunshot wounds, but were caused by the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member