MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devin and Randy are the 2 ex boyfriend before me.
Carmella is randy’s Mother who had a very close relationship with Ally when she was dating Randy.
Angela is Randy’s wife, he doesn’t have a Facebook so I usually spoke to him on Angela’s Facebook or texted him directly.

These screenshots are just the tip of the iceberg... but it gives everyone an idea of the massive glacier that lies underneath, and why I had to say what I said on CWD.

Thanks ... you beat me to my question before I edited my last post.

Which was the high-school boyfriend?

I have devoted the past 2 years of my life to finding out who killed Alex and what exactly happened that day... while simultaneously having my name and reputation being drug through the mud this entire time.

RSABBM

@Combatmedic2121

In the same spirit, I would very much appreciate it if you could answer the following question;

Did Ally, Franz or Nikki drive a light-colored sedan at the time of her murder?

I am trying to figure out what type of cars Franz would have had access to on the day of Ally’s murder. As I recall, Nikki stated she was at church when she found out that Ally had been taken to the hospital, so unless she carpooled, one of those vehicles would not have been available to him, though, IMO.

Or if you are not familiar with what Nikki and Franz were driving at the time of the murder, could you tell us what they were driving whenever you would meet with them in the months following?

Franz NEVER gave two *advertiser censored* about Ally her entire life! Not who Ally dated, not her career/college, not her dreams/goals... nothing!

Franz took absolutely ZERO interest in Ally’s life in ANY way. Ally had personally told me (and others) this repeatedly and Ally hated him for it!
Then Ally gets killed and suddenly Nikki and Franz try to act like Franz is “Dad of the year!” I called out their bluff! And so have many others... I just had the guts to do it publicly.

This isn’t “bashing the parents”... it’s just the truth! I don’t like this FACT anymore than any of you do! And I will NOT be blamed for Franz being a garbage father to Ally. I’ve said this before and everyone flips out on me... don’t shoot the damn messager just because you don’t like the facts surrounding this relationship.

I want to believe any VI, who is telling us his inside-view about an unknown young (murdered) woman and her situation at home and at work. If you are accusing the father - okay, you may have a reason and I'm listening. But, sorry, a lot of questions are showing up then, because it is so unthinkable.
If Nikki was standing by her husband for ca. 30 years - why couldn't Ally leave her parents once and forever?
Why did she interfere in the marriage of their parents?
Why did she plan to save her mother, who obviously didn't need for help?
Why did Ally move back into her parents' home? A senseless decision, I think (for not to say: selfish in some way or even idiotic, sorry).
Did she ever invite her parents to her home, as an adult with an own home?
Or did she only visit her parents, when she had a selfish reason to do it and some advantage from doing it?
Maybe, her father didn't like those "raids" with demands to her parents, as she was meant (since ca. 12 ys) no longer to be a naughty teenager?
I can go on ....
NO reason ever, to kill one's own daughter, shooting her in the back. I'm only trying to understand and build an opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Tricia has written this about other VI:
It is up to you to believe him or not.
I will not tolerate even the slightest snark against [VI].
You are allowed to ask questions but you cannot harass.

You may ask questions of verified insiders, but you must be respectful.
If you choose not to believe [VI] then you must move on.
We will not allow anyone to harass a verified insider because they don't believe what the poster is saying.

If the father is responsible, is the mom covering for him or does she not realize he killed her only child? From what I've seen and heard from her it's hard to accept that she knows he did it and is concealing her feelings in that regard. It would be like stockholm syndrome on steroids and to date I've not seen enough evidence circumstantial or otherwise for me to buy into this scenario. As always, I could be wrong.

ATM everything is just suspicion, which is no good unless evidence backs it up for LE to make an arrest.

As Tricia says (TY Seeseas) we can believe it or not but no harassment.

I see no signs of harrassment...? Everyone is trying to understand what may never be understood. But we try. Differences in how we interpret what is said by written word may not be the same for everyone. And if we dont agree, we are allowed to say so. Sometimes that even helps to get a clearer understanding.

By the same token, why is a VI allowed to be rude? He is frustrated, for sure. But so is everyone.

Both sides can report a post, if you don't like something. That's better than putting it here, IMO. A mod will tell us if/when we go too far.

Not directed at any one specific person. We are in this together! For the long haul, I hope. JMO

I see no signs of harrassment...? Everyone is trying to understand what may never be understood. But we try. Differences in how we interpret what is said by written word may not be the same for everyone. And if we dont agree, we are allowed to say so. Sometimes that even helps to get a clearer understanding.

By the same token, why is a VI allowed to be rude? He is frustrated, for sure. But so is everyone.

Both sides can report a post, if you don't like something. That's better than putting it here, IMO. A mod will tell us if/when we go too far.

Not directed at any one specific person. We are in this together! For the long haul, I hope. JMO

Last edited:

Tried to edit but lag makes it impossible.
I was quoting rules not accusing posters of harassment.

If a VI is rude then it too canbe reported.

I personally think the thread will get closed if this continues. Moo.

Tried to edit but lag makes it impossible.
I was quoting rules not accusing posters of harassment.

If a VI is rude then it too canbe reported.

I personally think the thread will get closed if this continues. Moo.

I think that is what we have both said. VI can report, as well as other posters. My post was not in reply to your post, however. just a specific observation over time. So I got confused.

I think we are all still good here, even with disagreeing sometimes.

This thread sure is interesting to lurk in! I'm very curious about the final outcome. It will be interesting to see if there was a "doth protests too much" kinda situation here. I've certainly never seen this kind of VI ....uhhhh.... input... in a case here before!

I know a few pages ago we discussed the statistics for a parent killing an adult offspring. Did we ever get a good list of those types of cases? It seems like it would be pretty rare? Not impossible of course, just statistically improbable?

ETA you've got nothing to apologise for, Jennifer, now or later. I've got your back, girl, for what it's worth lol.

I'm also very curious about how many cases where a parent kills an adult offspring which occurred outside the home and didn't involve some kind of bat crazy "exorcism" or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez