MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that Combatmedic talking about his relationship with A is not hearsay as it is firsthand. NB or FB talking about it is not firsthand, so could be considered hearsay. MOO

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Combatmedic talking about his relationship with A is not hearsay as it is firsthand. NB or FB talking about it is not firsthand, so could be considered hearsay. MOO

On the flip side, CM talking about Ally's and Franz's relationship, as well as Franz and Nikki's relationship, is hearsay. Or pretty much anything about Franz aside from their one interaction.

On the flip side, CM talking about Ally's and Franz's relationship, as well as Franz and Nikki's relationship, is hearsay. Or pretty much anything about Franz aside from their one interaction.

Yes I agree. CM is basing much of what he is saying about FB, on what NB has told him, (and on what AB previously said) if I interpret correctly.

Last edited:
Although they do, the FBI does not have to have a presence in any country to bring a fugitive back to the US. That is what extradition agreements are for. If Franz still retains his German citizenship I am sure that the FBI could not arrest him in Germany but could request the police in Germany to arrest him and file for extradition.

Correct and a good point.

The way it was written was as if a couple of FBI agents were ready at any moment to bundle him into a black car and onto a private plane back to the states.

This isn't the movies. It all sounds too far-fetched.

Edit: I also find it highly improbable they would divulge anything such as this regarding a suspect to someone who also has yet to be cleared.

Last edited:
We didn’t have “one interaction”... this is a lie and LE knows this is a lie. This was a flat out attempt (by Nikki) to discredit my suspicions following CWD interview.
I met with them dozens of times in the months following Ally’s death. Nikki attempting to suggest otherwise was obviously deliberate.

This lie (including many others following CWD) is one of thing many reasons I think Nikki went silent. I’m sure LE had many questions regarding Nikkis comments in these subsequent interviews following CWD...

Last edited:
We didn’t have “one interaction”... this is a lie and LE knows this is a lie. This was a flat out attempt (by Nikki) to discredit my suspicions following CWD interview.
I met with them dozens of times in the months following Ally’s death. Nikki attempting to suggest otherwise was obviously deliberate.

This lie (including many others following CWD) is one of thing many reasons I think Nikki went silent. I’m sure LE had many questions regarding Nikkis comments in these subsequent interviews following CWD...
I think the poster was talking about your one interaction while you and Ally were a couple.

I think the poster was talking about your one interaction while you and Ally were a couple.

Nikki Brueger says she and her husband only met Sutherland one time during Ally’s 2-year relationship with him. Sutherland is now trying to suggest Ally’s father is the killer.

New clues emerge in case of Metro Detroit nurse murdered while jogging

That's what NB meant when she said that they had only met him one time.

Now it's likely WS had some semblance of a relationship with her parents for a few months after her murder. I have to wonder when that all fell apart. It seems to me that it coincided with her parents discovering that WS didn't pass the polygraph. JMO

My apologies. I went back and looked, and i had seen that in a news article that was quoting Nikki as saying you had only met Franz once, on Christmas. When I was trying to find your post (that doesn’t exist) about the one interaction, I re-read a lot of your posts. I can’t blame you for being so upset about the way you are being dragged through the mud. If I were God forbid in your shoes, I would run - not walk - to the FBI office to discuss what you know.

So like I said I was re-reading the threads. My phone is acting up so I can’t quote the actual post but it was from last week, I think June 15. It’s below in bold.

But then my schedule got changed and I ended up having to be back at work that Saturday night but she was still off.

So rather than her coming over Saturday morning and then just sitting at my apartment alone Saturday night while I worked, we shifted our plans to have her come over on either Sunday or Monday evening instead.

We made this change Friday night while we were both at work so it was last minute.

This stuck out to me. She didn’t get along with her dad and knew she was unwanted in their house. I’m surprised she chose to stay at their house instead of sitting home alone in your apartment. After all, it *was* her home too at one point, it’s not like she would be lingering in a FWBs apartment by herself like a stage 5, ya know?

My apologies. I went back and looked, and i had seen that in a news article that was quoting Nikki as saying you had only met Franz once, on Christmas. When I was trying to find your post (that doesn’t exist) about the one interaction, I re-read a lot of your posts. I can’t blame you for being so upset about the way you are being dragged through the mud. If I were God forbid in your shoes, I would run - not walk - to the FBI office to discuss what you know.

So like I said I was re-reading the threads. My phone is acting up so I can’t quote the actual post but it was from last week, I think June 15. It’s below in bold.

But then my schedule got changed and I ended up having to be back at work that Saturday night but she was still off.

So rather than her coming over Saturday morning and then just sitting at my apartment alone Saturday night while I worked, we shifted our plans to have her come over on either Sunday or Monday evening instead.

We made this change Friday night while we were both at work so it was last minute.

This stuck out to me. She didn’t get along with her dad and knew she was unwanted in their house. I’m surprised she chose to stay at their house instead of sitting home alone in your apartment. After all, it *was* her home too at one point, it’s not like she would be lingering in a FWBs apartment by herself like a stage 5, ya know?

I don’t believe Ally had completely understood the danger she was in that morning. If I had any idea at the time that Franz was capable of that level of anger I would have NEVER let her go home that morning.

I do honestly believe some sort of Nasty fight, some kind of angry confrontation, broke out that morning at that house.
Possibly right before Ally left for her run... I just don’t know for sure, but I believe this fight got completely out of control.
And contrary to Nikki’s more recent statements, I DO NOT believe Nikki was home this time to stop and intervene in this fight, as Ally had told me Nikki would do in the past.

I also believe what Nikki originally told me 2 weeks after Ally’s death... that Ally was still sleeping when Nikki left the house that day.
I think Ally woke up alone in that house with Franz and they got in some sort of serious confrontation... Nikki wasn’t there to interview... Ally took off on her run... and Franz exploded with Anger...we know the rest...

That’s the best theory I have and the theory I’ve been working on. As someone who was extremely close to Ally and loved Ally very deeply, it’s the theory that makes the most sense to me.
Especially considering the lies, deceptions, and odd behaviors I’ve observed from Franz and Nikki in the past 2 years now following Ally’s death.

And then EVEN MORE especially watching Nikki behaviors, lies, and extreme over actions and denials the moment I brought up Franz and Ally’s toxic relationship... this just cemented my position on this theory that something occurred between Ally and Franz that morning, and that Franz and Nikki are hiding something.
As always, feel free to disagree but that’s my position.

Last edited:

I don’t believe Ally had completely understood the danger she was in that morning. If I had any idea at the time that Franz was capable of that level of anger I would have NEVER let her go home that morning.

I do honestly believe some sort of Nasty fight, some kind of angry confrontation, broke out that morning at that house.
Possibly right before Ally left for her run... I just don’t know for sure, but I believe this fight got completely out of control.
And contrary to Nikki’s more recent statements, I DO NOT believe Nikki was home this time to stop and intervene in this fight, as Ally had told me Nikki would do in the past.

I also believe what Nikki originally told me 2 weeks after Ally’s death... that Ally was still sleeping when Nikki left the house that day.
Ally woke up alone in that house with Franz and they got in some sort of serious confrontation... Nikki wasn’t there to interview... Ally took off on her run... and Franz exploded with Anger...we know the rest...

That’s the best theory I have and the theory I’ve been working on. As someone who was extremely close to Ally and loved Ally very deeply, it’s the theory that makes the most sense to me.
Especially considering the lies, deceptions, and odd behaviors I’ve observed from Franz and Nikki in the past 2 years now following Ally’s death.

And then EVEN MORE especially watching Nikki behaviors, lies, and extreme over actions and denials the moment I brought up Franz and Ally’s toxic relationship... this just cemented my position on this theory that something occurred between Ally and Franz that morning, and that Franz and Nikki are hiding something.

What is your theory about the car that the witness saw?

I think Ally woke up alone in that house with Franz and they got in some sort of serious confrontation... Nikki wasn’t there to interview... Ally took off on her run... and Franz exploded with Anger...we know the rest...

Nikki and Franz aside - bc that’s a whole other cluster F lol. Why didn’t Alex want to stay at the apartment while you were at work? When you guys were going your own separate ways after work that morning (I think that’s the last time you saw each other but I truly don’t remember, please correct me if I’m wrong), why did she want to go home?

ETA - I think I am wrong that you saw her after work that morning bc I think you last saw her Friday when you guys discussed the change of plans? I am confusing myself haha

What is your theory about the car that the witness saw?
I’m working on that... it could be a red herring and totally unrelated.
However, one of the ex boyfriends told me Nikki use to drive a white sedan when he was dating Ally a few years before me.
What I’d like to know is if anyone knows of a way to search what vehicles (year, make, model, color) someone has registered in the state of Michigan.
Maybe a Michigan secretary of state database? Or is this kept from public view?
Any help here would be appreciated!

However, one of the ex boyfriends told me Nikki use to drive a white sedan when he was dating Ally a few years before me.
What I’d like to know is if anyone knows of a way to search what vehicles (year, make, model, color) someone has registered in the state of Michigan.

Hm idk, I don’t think DMV type records are public, at least in NY or NJ. I am sure LE has looked into their current and previous vehicles though, so like you said, probably a red herring.

I have owned five white cars in my life. Up until the silver grey came into vogue, white was the most common car colour.

[RSBM for focus]

RSABBM for focus.

If Ally’s murder was precipitated by a confrontation between her and Franz right before she left for her run, or even that morning, he wouldn’t have had time to ask someone to borrow their car or arrange for a rental car, IMO, in which case he would have had to drive his own, Nikki’s (unless she was elsewhere at the time and driven herself there) or Ally’s vehicle.

Did any of them drive a light-colored sedan at the time of her murder?

BBM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's the first time you've mentioned this.

Is that something you recently found out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves