MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news. LE or someone found a gun. It was kept in a house so possibly in good condition. They then compare the gun to the casings and do other tests to determine if and when it was fired. And fingerprints, DNA, that kind of thing.
Next, they arrest the culprit.

But that hasn't happened? Said gun has nothing to do with the murder? But it is known that it was a similar gun? Please explain how you know that, VI? Are you certain about this detail?

On a side note!
I want to say I honestly appreciate the attention this thread and Ally’s case has been receiving. The more eyes on this case the better! I’ve had multiple posters message me privately with useful info regarding Franz. Info I wouldn’t have obtained otherwise. Thank you!

I know I can be harsh, sarcastic, or “mouthy” (as Franz would say). Ally and I were honestly a lot alike in that way. We were tough mentally and verbally, but never with each other! And Ally was even tougher and more sarcastic than I am!
We rarely ever fought! But when we did I would always let her win lol.
I take the positions I do and defend them as tough as I do because if the roles were reveresed... Ally would fight for justice and truth regarding my murder.
Ally was toughest woman and most intelligent woman I’ve ever met. If roles were reversed and she was on this forum she would make me look like a sweetheart! I promise! She would be raising Hell!
If there’s one quote that represents Ally’s personality the best, it’s this:
“And though she be little... she is fierce!”
And I absolutely loved her for it!

It was the things I loved most about Ally...the things that made me fall in love with her... that I believe Franz hated the most.... that’s why this is more deeply personal than any of you will ever realize.
I tell you this to give you an insight of the kind of woman you all seek justice for.

I'm just a little confused. Early on you portrayed Ally as being quiet and shy. She was kind and never got into trouble, she didn't have any enemies. That seems the exact opposite of being tough and fierce.

How do you know this?
He answered several months ago:
MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016
The media knows because I’ve told them repeatedly about the shotgun.
The reason I know about the shotgun is because Nikki told me police found it hidden in their closet and asked her, “Did you know your husband has a shotgun hidden in your bedroom closet”. She said she told them it was “her shotgun”
I agree the shotgun, on it own, wouldn’t raise much suspicion. What raised my suspicion was Nikki claiming it was her shotgun.

There’s something you have to know about Nikki to understand this. Both Nikki and Ally were VERY anti-gun! I personally find it incredibly hard to believe that she own and kept a shotgun in her closet.
At the time the police found this shotgun I believe she, and still does actually, strongly suspected her own husband.
Based on all of nikki’s other attempts I’ve seen to cover for Franz, I believe she just claimed it was hers “in the moment”. At this time she probably wasn’t sure if that was the weapon was used and may not have been thinking about it being tested.
It most Likely was tested and found not to be the murder weapon. But I think Nikki’s had suspicions and was panicked, that’s why she claimed it was hers. I have my doubts.

I'm just a little confused. Early on you portrayed Ally as being quiet and shy. She was kind and never got into trouble, she didn't have any enemies. That seems the exact opposite of being tough and fierce.

She was both. She had an introverted side and a extroverted side. She was kind and generous, but didn’t have a lot of friends outside a small circle. She had shy and quiet moments, especially around people she wasn’t very familiar with. Once she warmed up to people she would show her more sarcastic and very outspoken side.

If you brought a topic up to her, like woman equality or woman’s rights.... you had better stand back lol
She had strong views and convictions on certain topics and rarely had an issue with telling people exactly what she thinks.

She was both. She had an introverted side and a extroverted side. She was kind and generous, but didn’t have a lot of friends outside a small circle. She had shy and quiet moments, especially around people she wasn’t very familiar with. Once she warmed up to people she would show her more sarcastic and very outspoken side.

If you brought a topic up to her, like woman equality or woman’s rights.... you had better stand back lol
She had strong views and convictions on certain topics and rarely had an issue with telling people exactly what she thinks.

CM2121

Did you find out any more about FBI involvement or the investigation team?

Just an FYI...
It appears as if there’s possibly a new investigative team working on Ally’s case... it also appears as if the FBI are now heavily involved.

So Why the FBI? Well... I have reasons to believe Franz fled to Germany after the CWD interview where I claimed that i suspected him. They seem to have questions regarding his current whereabouts.
I plan on meeting with them next week to discuss my theory of Franz’s possible involvement in Ally’s case and why he might have felt pressure to run.
I’m fully aware many of you are desperate for answers and disagreed with my theory in the past. However, Any info I feel comfortable sharing after I meet with them next week... I certainly will.
^^ June 24th post
Re: FBI "I plan on meeting with them next week".
Combatmedic2121 - Which day this week are you meeting with FBI?

Thanks. I would just like to know if one was found, and if so was it the same type and gauge used to murder Alexandra? A lot of people have guns.

I think we would all like to know the answer to your question, ( if CM2121 knows) but if it was the same LE don't seem to have a match. I seem to remember VI posting that LE were looking for specific ammo - anyone else remember that?

I think we would all like to know the answer to your question, ( if CM2121 knows) but if it was the same LE don't seem to have a match. I seem to remember VI posting that LE were looking for specific ammo - anyone else remember that?

I remember it. It is in post #571 from May 5, 2018. "Also looking for specific kind of shotgun shells"
(First thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member