MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had originally planned on her coming over after work Saturday morning and us spending the rest of that weekend together because we were both off work for the following 3 days.
But then my schedule got changed and I ended up having to be back at work that Saturday night but she was still off.

So rather than her coming over Saturday morning and then just sitting at my apartment alone Saturday night while I worked, we shifted our plans to have her come over on either Sunday or Monday evening instead.
We made this change Friday night while we were both at work so it was last minute. I’ve thought a lot about how this could have any relation to what happened that Saturday.

For example, Ally was killed down the street from her parents house on a day that she hadn’t originally planned on being at her parents house.
Could this have any relation to what happened? Does this tell us anything? I honestly just don’t know.
Who did Ally tell about our last minute change of plans? Did she tell her parents? We’re they even expecting her to be home that day? Or did they just find out when she showed up at the house that Saturday morning?
Lots of questions without any answers unfortunately.

I have read back about this crime, but still wonder about your work relationships. Was she being stalked or harassed at the hospital? Do you think she saw something that endangered her? Why was your schedule changed?
Did that change her running route? I guess what I am asking is would her run have put her in the same place at the same time if she went to her parents' house as if she came to your apartment as planned.

I have read back about this crime, but still wonder about your work relationships. Was she being stalked or harassed at the hospital? Do you think she saw something that endangered her? Why was your schedule changed? Did that change her running route? I guess what I am asking is would her run have put her in the same place at the same time if she went to her parents' house as if she came to your apartment as planned.

Not sure what Ally's running route has to do with Wes' work schedule being changed. Ally was shot while jogging near her parents' home in Holly. The apartment that Ally and Wes had shared is in Wixom that is closer to the hospital where they worked in Novi.

I have read back about this crime, but still wonder about your work relationships. Was she being stalked or harassed at the hospital? Do you think she saw something that endangered her? Why was your schedule changed?
Did that change her running route? I guess what I am asking is would her run have put her in the same place at the same time if she went to her parents' house as if she came to your apartment as planned.

No, that was my point. If she had came over my place that morning like we had originally planned she wouldn't have been running on the road by her parents house. She would have went to the gym down the street from my apartment that she regularly went to when she stayed at my place.

I honestly can remember exactly how my schedule got switched around. I think I ended up having to cover for someone who was going to cover for me on another shift. Schedule changes happen pretty frequently working at a hospital.

Was she being stalked or harrasssd at the hospital? Not that anyone was aware of and I’m pretty confident she would have told me, or someone, else if she was.

Pretty much all the obvious things you would immediately suspect haven’t lead investigators anywhere. I mean, we’re almost 2 years into this investigation now... if it was something obvious or something that you would immediately suspect, this case probably would have been solved by now.... but it hasn’t been. Which makes think it’s something not obvious, something that you wouldn’t immediately suspect. If that makes sense.

No, that was my point. If she had came over my place that morning like we had originally planned she wouldn't have been running on the road by her parents house. She would have went to the gym down the street from my apartment that she regularly went to when she stayed at my place....

<snipped>

Did Ally have a jogging/running routine when you were living together or when she visited? If so, where did she jog/run? Did she have a regular outdoor route in the area, or did she jog/run on track at gym?

<snipped>

Did Ally have a jogging/running routine when you were living together or when she visited? If so, where did she jog/run? Did she have a regular outdoor route in the area, or did she jog/run on track at gym?

Whenever Ally stayed with me she always ran treadmill at the gym across the street from the hospital called Anytime Fitness. She never ran outside when she stayed with me that I can remember.

Whenever Ally stayed with me she always ran treadmill at the gym across the street from the hospital called Anytime Fitness. She never ran outside when she stayed with me that I can remember.

I forgot about treadmill. I rarely see folks running on treadmills at my gym. Maybe younger people do, but when I'm there, it's mostly seniors who walk on the track or treadmills.

I forgot about treadmill. I rarely see folks running on treadmills at my gym. Maybe younger people do, but when I'm there, it's mostly seniors who walk on the track or treadmills.

Speaking of younger people, the fact that she was so petite that her mother said she looked about 12 years old from behind causes me to think of an attempted kidnapping by a child sexual predator. She would have been too smart to get into the car I think. What is the convicted sex abuser situation on the jogging road? Living or visiting on that road.

Thank you. I can't tell if any of these offenders live near Ally's running trail, or her parents home. They surely were checked early on by LE. I hope!
Everyone hoped they did... but I needed to know for sure!
That’s why I spent months checking each of them out the best I could myself...

For each sex offender in the area...
- I calculated the distance between where they lived in relation to where Ally was killed.
- What car they owned and it’s color.
- Pulled background check’s looking for sexual predators who also had any history of violence (especially gun violence)
- Searched their Facebook profiles looking to see what they posted on the days leading up to and following Ally’s murder. I looked for any pictures of white vehicles or guns (especially shotguns). I also searched through their friend list seeing if they were friends with Ally or had any friends in common with Ally.

Most of them seemed to check out. A few of them met a couple of the criteria but nothing to major. I still told investigators about them anyway just to make sure.
It was the best I could do.

Bub Fish (32)
This is one that I’ve currently looking into and could use some help.
Here’s the full article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.hometownlife.com/amp/632481002

Among his bond conditions were that Fish provide police with his true address — he had been listing his mother's address in Saginaw Township and confirmed that address when he appeared before Brady. Police had obtained information that Fish was actually living in Holly.

So I’m currently trying to figure out where exactly was he living at in Holly. I haven’t been able to find this address anywhere.

Bub Fish (32)
Here’s the full article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.hometownlife.com/amp/632481002

Among his bond conditions were that Fish provide police with his true address — he had been listing his mother's address in Saginaw Township and confirmed that address when he appeared before Brady. Police had obtained information that Fish was actually living in Holly.

So I’m currently trying to figure out where exactly was he living at in Holly. I haven’t been able to find this address anywhere.

I looked around and saw him singing and playing acoustic guitar (YouTube). Was there a bar/hangout where he could have been playing locally around the date of Ally's attack?

I apologize for being all questions and no answers. Thanks for giving such good information.

Last edited:
Combatmedic may I ask another question?

About the gym near the Hospital, did any of the guys there try to pickup Ally? Did you go with her sometimes? See anything suspicious? It just seems to me that it is possible she turned down some guy there and perhaps he was angry about it. Maybe she told him where she ran outside. This is hypothetical and only my theory. JMO

Bub Fish (32)

Well that took an interesting turn... Bub Fish was a student of my dad's when he was in high school in Saginaw. I graduated a few years before him but the name is one you don't forget. Interesting (sad) to see how his life has been. IIRC, the 2004 sexual assault charge stemmed from his relationship with his gf (who was under 18). I believe her parents were the ones who pushed for the charges in the first place.

I got sidetracked after I went to look for link. Sorry!

...“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.”...

New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

I remember the single girl days and buying new clothes in excitement for seeing someone special. Seems like she was excited for the trip and to reconnect with her old flame. Wonder if that upset anyone. JMO.

Yes, I too am leaning toward random. Perhaps Ally was mistaken for a child, and there was an attempted abduction. JMO.

LE has suggested that the murder was "personal" and that Ally likely knew her killer. Maybe something was found at the crime scene that convinced investigators of the possibility. Very few details have emerged with regard to the investigation, so we'll have to wait until an arrest and trial to learn what evidence LE has to suggest that Ally might have known her killer.

Perhaps @Combatmedic2121 may know why LE think she knew her killer? I don't know why they cannot share why they think that. When we saw the LE interview, several of us were not inspired with confidence.

LE has suggested that the murder was "personal" and that Ally likely knew her killer. Maybe something was found at the crime scene that convinced investigators of the possibility. Very few details have emerged with regard to the investigation, so we'll have to wait until an arrest and trial to learn what evidence LE has to suggest that Ally might have known her killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member