MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Franz saw Ally just before her run. Did Nikki get to talk to her that day, before or after Ally's nap? I am confused about that.
I saw that discussion about Nikki saying to her daughter to be careful. I don't
Rave.

Did you think What the heck when you noticed some of your private messages were being shown here?
I didn't much about it one way or another. There's always more to every story but I can't elaborate.

My answer to black squirrel seems to be cut off. I don't know if she said it to Ally that day. But she did tell me that it was common for her to tell Ally to be careful out there before each of her runs. But that day, I don't know - would have to ask her.

Bringing fwd this post from Wes:
( @Combatmedic2121 , trying to get caught up)

“We had originally planned on her coming over after work Saturday morning and us spending the rest of that weekend together because we were both off work for the following 3 days.
But then my schedule got changed and I ended up having to be back at work that Saturday night but she was still off.

So rather than her coming over Saturday morning and then just sitting at my apartment alone Saturday night while I worked, we shifted our plans to have her come over on either Sunday or Monday evening instead.
We made this change Friday night while we were both at work so it was last minute. I’ve thought a lot about how this could have any relation to what happened that Saturday.

For example, Ally was killed down the street from her parents house on a day that she hadn’t originally planned on being at her parents house.
Could this have any relation to what happened? Does this tell us anything? I honestly just don’t know.
Who did Ally tell about our last minute change of plans? Did she tell her parents? We’re they even expecting her to be home that day? Or did they just find out when she showed up at the house that Saturday morning?
Lots of questions without any answers unfortunately.“

UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

This is what I was trying to bump but ran out of time:

Bump

Sorry tech diffs, quote in progress
MSP - Police Seek Information in Murder of Alexandra Brueger

Just a reminder that anyone can call in *anonymous* tip information to the Michigan State Police. Perhaps someone has info, or suspects something, but is too frightened to speak up. Maybe that nagging little gut feeling won't go away. Maybe that feeling of disbelief is true. I would urge them to do what's right - call anonymously, even if you think it's just too small a bit of information to share - do it!
You know who you are....

MSP Tip Line: 1-855-MICH-TIP

Metro North Post: 1- 248-584-5740

MSP Dispatch: 1-313-237-2450

Crime Stoppers: 1-800-SPEAK-UP

THANK YOU!
I encourage everyone to call!
DONT stop until this case is solved!

I saw that discussion about Nikki saying to her daughter to be careful. I don't

I didn't much about it one way or another. There's always more to every story but I can't elaborate.
I can elaborate. Because I have every email you ever sent me. So be very careful Vera with how you try to spin your way out of anything on here

Bringing fwd this post from Wes:
( @Combatmedic2121 , trying to get caught up)

“We had originally planned on her coming over after work Saturday morning and us spending the rest of that weekend together because we were both off work for the following 3 days.
But then my schedule got changed and I ended up having to be back at work that Saturday night but she was still off.

So rather than her coming over Saturday morning and then just sitting at my apartment alone Saturday night while I worked, we shifted our plans to have her come over on either Sunday or Monday evening instead.
We made this change Friday night while we were both at work so it was last minute. I’ve thought a lot about how this could have any relation to what happened that Saturday.

For example, Ally was killed down the street from her parents house on a day that she hadn’t originally planned on being at her parents house.
Could this have any relation to what happened? Does this tell us anything? I honestly just don’t know.
Who did Ally tell about our last minute change of plans? Did she tell her parents? We’re they even expecting her to be home that day? Or did they just find out when she showed up at the house that Saturday morning?
Lots of questions without any answers unfortunately.“

UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Something happened Friday night at work. Perhaps something only the two of them knew. I find it odd that she wouldn't want to be there just because he had to work. So he says the plans got shifted to Sunday or maybe pushed further back to Monday. Or maybe never, (IMO) because someone ended the relationship.

Maybe that's the reason why Franz asked Ally if she was coming home. Maybe he thought she might be going back to spend the weekend with WS as originally planned. This might also explain why she was 'snippy' as suggested.

Something happened Friday night at work. Perhaps something only the two of them knew. I find it odd that she wouldn't want to be there just because he had to work. So he says the plans got shifted to Sunday or maybe pushed further back to Monday. Or maybe never, (IMO) because someone ended the relationship.

Maybe that's the reason why Franz asked Ally if she was coming home. Maybe he thought she might be going back to spend the weekend with WS as originally planned. This might also explain why she was 'snippy' as suggested.
So she kept clothes at both places or did she still have to go home regardless to get clothes?

I think that sounds plausible. I also have wondered if Ally saw or heard something at work that put her life in danger.IMO

This sounds reasonable to me. It explains a few pieces. Like it doesn't make much sense she would rather hang around at her mom and dad's place instead of hanging around her "second home." And yes, snippiness fits right in with how she might have been feeling in the moment if the rest is true.

Hi Rave.

Did you analyze the location of where Ally was found and come up with a theory on where she could have originally been approached?

And would the visual be obstucted from nearby neighbors?
If you watched the Crime Watch Daily video, it shows she was found on a Fish Lake Road homeowner's property. He chooses not to be identified. Fish Lake Road is very long and mostly dirt road. I am not sure where she was approached but it seems to me that if she left the road and ran into his yard, she knew something was about to happen. What she saw is of course unknown, but she did run several yards into that homeowner's yard toward his house.

This sounds reasonable to me. It explains a few pieces. Like it doesn't make much sense she would rather hang around at her mom and dad's place instead of hanging around her "second home." And yes, snippiness fits right in with how she might have been feeling in the moment if the rest is true.

Hi Rave.

Did you analyze the location of where Ally was found and come up with a theory on where she could have originally been approached?

And would the visual be obstucted from nearby neighbors?
If you watched the Crime Watch Daily video, it shows she was found on a Fish Lake Road homeowner's property. He chooses not to be identified. Fish Lake Road is very long and mostly dirt road. I am not sure where she was approached but it seems to me that if she left the road and ran into his yard, she knew something was about to happen. What she saw is of course unknown, but she did run several yards into that homeowner's yard toward his house.
So she kept clothes at both places or did she still have to go home regardless to get clothes?

I don't find it odd Ally would want to go home on a day off and spend time with her dog and run in that beautiful countryside. Working in a hospital can be incredibly stressful.

I don't know what her plans were, but she would still have to run back home to at least get her car.

Hello all, I am Vera Hogan (Rave1953) and I have been quietly reading all of your posts about this case for nearly two months. I have been in constant contact with Nikki Brueger since early February of 2017, and LE (Michigan State Police) for several months. If you have questions, I will answer them if I can. I have been reading comments that can easily be explained. If I can't, I will say so. I will not break the rules of this site.

Welcome to Websleuths, @Rave1953! Glad you’re here. ❤️ Thank you for the reporting and research you’re doing on this case!

Hi Wes,@Combatmedic2121

I am new to this thread, but wanted to say FTR I’ve seen LE make mistakes in investigations many times. I’ve also seen the boyfriend wrongly blamed in so many cases. So I understand the pressures that you may be facing. There is nothing worse than being accused of something you did not do.

Anyone here will tell you I’m known as the “unverified stoner” on board. I think you have an amazing opportunity here to help get your side of the story out. So, I’m happy to burn one with ya, if you smoke, and help get to the bottom of this fiasco (wait I’m in a legal state, you might not be, so scratch that idea haha, the last thing you need is anymore trouble LOL). I can’t say I’ve ever communicated personally with anyone so closely involved in an investigation so am taking this opportunity to reach out. Because if you are being wrongly accused of something, then you’ve got a huuuge problem.

Off topic, I have utmost respect for our military and have several brothers who are marines. I would love to hear about your military experience, if you don’t mind sharing! Please know I come in peace.

M25

Cheers, Margarita. Well said. ✌️

I don't find it odd Ally would want to go home on a day off and spend time with her dog and run in that beautiful countryside. Working in a hospital can be incredibly stressful.
I can elaborate. Because I have every email you ever sent me. So be very careful Vera with how you try to spin your way out of anything on here
Do not threaten me! I do not need to spin my way out of anything. MSP (LE) has every single email you and I ever exchanged, including the ones with all your profanities and threats. That's the last thing I'm going to say to you!

Hi @Combatmedic2121, In which ways can you elaborate? You’ve given us so much already. (Thank you, btw.) I don’t want to violate TOS and I’m not asking that anyone share emails or other private correspondence. I care too much about this site and what its members do (including you) to risk being put on time out or banned.

Just curious to know more about your opinion. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member