MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! Let them see how suspicious you were of Nikki and Franz. All their suspious behaviors. I’ll be watching you... not a threat... it’s a promise!

I’m not @Rave1953, obviously, but she’s a journalist and many, many people’s eyes are on her work. I’m sure she’s reminded of that all day, every day. Her name’s on everything she writes. She, of all people, has no ulterior motive or vendetta. She’s just interested in the truth.

She’s just a journalist doing her job; she’s not here to threaten or accuse anyone, especially on a public forum, imo.

Sorry if I sound a little defense now, too! It’s not intentional. There are lifelong journalists in my family and I’m familiar with the trade. ;)

I agree there are many good and honest reporters out there trying to do the right thing...
Vera is NOT one of them.... she’s a coward who wouldn’t know truth or “the right things” if it slapped her in the face.
Vera is a extreme disgrace to her to own profession.
We have some new people on this thread. Maybe you could explain why you're so angry with Vera so they will know what's going on here.

Vera suspected the parents involvement and witnessed many suspscious behaviors from Franz and Nikki...
Even got to the point where she even suggested the possibility to me that Nikki and Franz May have friends within MSP helping to protect them...
And then. When it came time to act... Vera crumbled into a soulless coward!
At this point I hold Vera personally responsible for Ally not receiving justice!
She had the knowledge and resources to speak out and did nothing!
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU VERA!

As Lt. Shaw said, there is still a killer out there. Rose Township is a predominantly affluent bedroom community. Many of the private properties span several acres. There is really no business there that I know of, other than one gas station/party store. School is about to start again at the end of August. Rose Township children wait for the school bus (in the dark after the time changes) on the dirt roads there. People are still afraid. They don't want to jog, take walks or ride their bikes anymore. I asked the township supervisor for an aerial map of the township. There are literally hundreds of lakes, ponds and streams, anywhere a gun could easily be pitched. Many of these ponds are on private property. Searching those would be like finding a needle in a haystack. I personally am going to focus my thoughts on what could have happened. Are we missing something? The road she was jogging on is very very narrow. On a good day (no snow) depending on the size of your truck or car, you might have to pull over a bit to let the oncoming vehicle pass. I can't believe no one heard a gunshot, let alone four. That particular Saturday it was raining in the morning. After it stopped I can't believe there weren't people outside doing something in their yards. Did the neighborhood children hear anything? Surely, some of them had to be playing outside. Lt. Shaw is right, someone knows something. They may not even be aware that they do. I hope with the continued media coverage that something will spark and they come forward, even if it seems insignificant to them.

Vera suspected the parents involvement and witnessed many suspscious behaviors from Franz and Nikki...
Even got to the point where she even suggested the possibility to me that Nikki and Franz May have friends within MSP helping to protect them...
At this point I hold Vera personally responsible for Ally not receiving justice!
Vera is a reporter who was getting a story.

I agree there are many good and honest reporters out there trying to do the right thing...
Vera is NOT one of them.... she’s a coward
who wouldn’t know truth or “the right things” if it slapped her in the face.
Vera is a extreme disgrace to her to own profession.

For your sake and everyone else’s, I’m asking that you please stop attacking her. If she’s a fake, we’ll figure it out soon enough. Like you, we’re all pretty bright folks.

I’m here, like you are, to discuss the case ... if there are factual errors, this is the time and place to discuss and correct them. I believe you have an important role in doing that.

Let’s please focus on that and not attack each other. ❤️

Any attempts to deny this and I will share your personal emails Vera... Try me!
Didn't you already post screenshots of those texts? And I thought you said you sent all that info to LE yourself. If that is true, then they have been made aware of this supposed situation and therefore I don't understand the continued anger. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

She had the knowledge and resources to speak out and did nothing!
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU VERA!
Vera is a journalist. She isn't law enforcement or a prosecutor. She gets a story and reports it. A journalist's job is to report the news, not to catch and convict criminals.

Also, I don't believe you know exactly what she did or didn't do with this knowledge you insist she had.

It's clear neither she nor LE suspect Franz and Nikki.

Hi Everyone,
Rave1953 is veified. Thank you for joining us Vera. I am very happy you are here to answer our questions.

Let me know if anyone gives you grief. These members are terrified of me so they usually behave. LOL KIDDING

Members here are great. Especially on Ally's case. You will find a very thoughtful group here.

CombatMedic is still welcome to post but no one is allowed to accuse Franz of murder or accuse Nikki of covering up for him. The police have cleared Franz so we need to start looking elsewhere.

Tricia

rbff

Bumpity bumpity

So your goal today is to try and destroy the relationship between the Bruegers and Vera.
How does that help Ally?
As a previous poster posted it is possible to change your mind regarding guilt as more information becomes available.

Do not threaten me! I do not need to spin my way out of anything. MSP (LE) has every single email you and I ever exchanged, including the ones with all your profanities and threats. That's the last thing I'm going to say to you!
When and how did I threaten you? I'm truly baffled.

So your goal today is to try and destroy the relationship between the Bruegers and Vera.
How does that help Ally?
As a previous poster posted it is possible to change your mind regarding guilt as more information becomes available.

Clearing someone as a suspect based on a polygraph is ! Anyone who knows anything knows this!
Tricia knows this as well! Do I have to share screenshots where Tricia confirms this?
This IS NOT new information! It’s an attempt to cover for the parents! Nothing else! You can but this crap if you want... I do not!

Clearing someone as a suspect based on a polygraph is ********! Anyone who knows anything knows this!
Tricia knows this as well! Do I have to share screenshots where Tricia confirms this?
This IS NOT new information! It’s an attempt to cover for the parents! Nothing else! You can but this crap if you want... I do not!
Maybe they have more evidence that you do not know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53