MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the post saying Vera can't be trusted due to being a liar? Discussing this with another poster (thanks flourish) and we can't figure out why one VI is valued over the other.
Especially since one is a suspect in a murder case. IMO

No I mean people attacking posters who don’t have the same opinions that others do. It’s pretty agressive in here, it’s been pointed out before as well. I’m pretty neutral. I dont value one over the other. If a person is lying I have no issues with attention being brought to that. It doesn’t matter if it’s Wes or Vera. It should be noted. I’m wondering the same. Why should one be explained away and not the other? If there’s discrepancies in stories it’s good to know why, right?

No I mean people attacking posters who don’t have the same opinions that others do. It’s pretty agressive in here, it’s been pointed out before as well. I’m pretty neutral. I dont value one over the other. If a person is lying I have no issues with attention being brought to that. It doesn’t matter if it’s Wes or Vera. It should be noted. I’m wondering the same. Why should one be explained away and not the other? If there’s discrepancies in stories it’s good to know why, right?
I have read the last few posts and I just don't see what you see as far as anyone being attacked other than the one I asked you about.Perhaps alert on the post if you see an issue with postings.

*I* didn't state that Nikki lied about the car. I have NO idea if she did or didn't.
Vera texted that Nikki lied, and apparently Vera viewed the lie as "another lie",
because Vera wrote this "(another lie, I could tell)."
I wasn’t saying you stated it. I was just dissecting the info and screenshots that claimed so.

Not "just that she said she believed she lied about a car."
She wrote "another lie, I could tell"
“she quickly said she couldn’t, that her car was in the shop (another lie, I could tell).

These constant attempts to try to make Vera and Nikki look like liars are not impressing me one single bit.

In fact, I'm totally turned off, tuned out, and changing the damn channel.

The agenda of Wes is that he wants Ally’s murderer brought to justice.

If that were so he would not have cut off any consideration of alternate possibilities. That was what he did. He obviously only wants his target arrested and the investigation stopped.

None of the texts, theories or made up motives contained any shred of evidence tying anyone to the murder. Maybe we need another discussion separating gossip, suspicion and personal feelings from court accepted evidence.

Last edited:
Aggression tonight? After all the attacks by our original VI? The bullying, the cursing. The "you're next", "you're banned", f-off, etc.?

Nope, tonight has been quite mild. imho

If you have to compare bad behavior with worse behavior to justify it, it’s probably not a good thing. You don’t have to convince me the VI’s behavior is awful. I already know.

These constant attempts to try to make Vera and Nikki look like liars are not impressing me one single bit.

In fact, I'm totally turned off, tuned out, and changing the damn channel.

bbm

It has gotten very old, very quickly. imho

ETA: We have one named suspect. I'm much more interested in his lies, actions etc., than the parents (who have been cleared) and the reporter.

It's just one of the puzzle pieces that Wes outlined - which All Together seem suspicious and concerning. IMO
A liar one, twice, thrice. . . 10 lies, 20 lies. Lies are a problem.

I don’t understand what liar you are talking about in the post above when in the post below you say that you didn’t say that Nikki was lying (about the car). Who are you saying is a liar “once, twice, thrice...10 lies, 20 lies.”?

*I* didn't state that Nikki lied about the car. I have NO idea if she did or didn't.
Vera texted that Nikki lied, and apparently Vera viewed the lie as "another lie",
because Vera wrote this "(another lie, I could tell)."
Underlined by me

Maybe you could identify the bad behavior you've observed? Or better yet, flag them. moo
There isn’t a whole lot of respectful conversation going on between posters. At one point there was. There really isn’t now. I’m well aware that I can flag inappropriate post. Telling people their post reeks of desperation, to stop drinking the effing koolaid, etc. It’s rude on a personal level. You don’t have to agree with someones theories to have a respectful conversation. I wonder what would be said if those things were said to the other “side”. I don’t have a dog in this fight. I just see some folks being pretty rough to certain people about their views which is unfortunate. We should all be allowed to have different views without being made to feel attacked. That’s what makes this forum great is seeing different views and the respect between posters even when they disagree.

I asked Nikki about the phone. She said because it had rained all morning, and looked like it could start up again, she didn't take the phone. She had on shorts with no pockets. She was on familiar roads that she ran every day for 10 years. She was probably very comfortable leaving without her phone. Sadly, this bad decision on her part cost her life.

When I used to jog I hated even having to deal with keys. They're extremely distracting bouncing against one's thigh. I used to hide mine. I didn't like holding on to sweaty keys, either. If I carried water, that was plenty.

Phones are very expensive and can be huge. I jogged well before cell phones, but unless it was specially designed, I would worry about the pounding of a ten mile run every day on a tiny computer, basically. I wouldn't want it sweaty or wet, either, and if I also had keys and water to carry--yikes. I know there are special holders/harnesses, but still. What's my point? Just that I'm not surprised that she went without it on a rainy day. A phone isn't a very effective weapon, so I don't think having it would have saved her life. But it could have been a deterrent if she could have said "I'm live streaming this on facebook" or whatever app is popular now. She might have had a second to take a picture or record a voice like those poor girls at the train bridge. But maybe it all happened so quickly she had no chance.

Lastly, maybe she felt that someone was tracking her secretly? A tech savvy person could do it quickly and easily. This was probably not the reason that day, but who knows if Nikki would want to reveal a reason like that at this time. LE might have told her not to. A controlling stalker lives for cell phone access nowadays. They're treasure troves of private information, conversations, locations, etc...

Last edited:
There isn’t a whole lot of respectful conversation going on between posters. At one point there was. There really isn’t now. I’m well aware that I can flag inappropriate post. Telling people their post reeks of desperation, to stop drinking the effing koolaid, etc. It’s rude on a personal level. You don’t have to agree with someones theories to have a respectful conversation. I wonder what would be said if those things were said to the other “side”. I don’t have a dog in this fight. I just see some folks being pretty rough to certain people about their views which is unfortunate. We should all be allowed to have different views without being made to feel attacked. That’s what makes this forum great is seeing different views and the respect between posters even when they disagree.

You're right. We should be better than that.

moo

You're right. We should be better than that.

moo
I appreciate that tremendously. I hesitated to even say anything but it was getting hard to read. I have a lot of respect for so many here and I hate to see things get out of hand or be less than. I value the work that people do behind the scenes and I see how awesome this community is. If we could all just keep our cool this thread can be amazingly productive.

It isn't one sided though. I actually had a poster quote my post in this thread the other day to say that posters should "butt out"
We are all here to offer an opinion and our ideas on this case and we should all be respected. I agree with you there.IMO

When the forum has been subjected to an onslaught of posts trying to portray a reporter as a liar because she refused to support baseless allegations against the parents of the murder victim, and when those allegations have been promoted by others, even after the parents have been cleared - I will not keep silent nor will I apologize for vehemently defending the parents and the reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298