MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like she was tired of him calling and pushing one or more of his theories. moo
Text was from D/sgt. Larissa Lamay
But a suspect doesn't ever have to talk to LE. Wes has not hidden from LE. LE brushes him off and exhibits no urgency to talk with Wes. If LE really thought Wes was a valid suspect, they would welcome ANY opportunity to talk to Wes. LE would utilize their professional tactics to get a confession. Perhaps MSP is inept.
Then, today's news article has this:
Jul 30, 2018
Family, detectives still looking for clues in murder of Ally Brueger
F/Lt. Shaw also says if Sutherland is trying to clear his name, he knows how to reach the detectives.

6811994c-fdc3-4b4e-8eff-81d0d8863adf-png.139844

But a suspect doesn't ever have to talk to LE. Wes has not hidden from LE. LE brushes him off and exhibits no urgency to talk with Wes. If LE really thought Wes was a valid suspect, they would welcome ANY opportunity to talk to Wes. LE would utilize their professional tactics to get a confession. Perhaps MSP is inept.
Then, today's news article has this:
Jul 30, 2018
Family, detectives still looking for clues in murder of Ally Brueger
F/Lt. Shaw also says if Sutherland is trying to clear his name, he knows how to reach the detectives.

So why isn't he reaching out to them - if he wants to clear his name?

I just have a question about that first screenshot(139843). The top message looks pasted on. Not a text bubble like the rest. Am I missing the beginning of it? And is it supposed to show that the det. was saying a parent was lying or was that coming from the VI?

I think you attached the wrong screen shot to your post. I was confused and typed in the number above and this one came up. Now I see exactly what you mean and yes, it looks pasted on. I'm not even sure how it's supposed to relate to the exchange that comes after. No context and just weird.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/cecd8f96-8ff6-44ce-852d-bb32cfb86371-png.139843/

Thank you. I’ve been following for a while and trying to keep some of these screenshots straight. I’m guessing he pasted another message on top to show something about the cars either being there or not. Also guessing that Nikki was saying HER car is in the shop. Not her daughters.

Makes sense. Obviously not an attempt to fool anyone. The seams are much to easy to spot. moo

Who is the top message (the MELTDOWN part) supposed to be from?
I think from the detective? To show she didn’t believe mom about car being in shop? I assumed it was his text at first. I don’t know what to make of most of the screenshots anyway. Nothing has been a “smoking gun” in my opinion. I can see that mom admitted Dad was a stand offish kind of man toward his daughter. But I can’t make the connection to him shooting her. Not from what I’ve seen. I’ve only noticed that the VI has appeared to come close to seeming unhinged while posting on here.

Supposedly from a reporter??? Just guessing but noticed the reference to a photographer.
Yes, that screenshot appears to be from Vera, where Wes underlined the part written about the car
she quickly said she couldn’t, that her car was in the shop (another lie, I could tell).

IMO, Wes was comparing two screenshots:
Vera texting “that her car was in the shop (another lie, I could tell)”
Nikki texting that “we moved Allys car by the barn. . . Franz is going to fix things on it.”

It could be there are two different cars being referenced.
Odd though, that Vera would think that Nikki was telling a lie (among other complaints expressed about Nikki)

Here is the link to the original post, and an image of that screenshot:
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

0d9d6f09-998d-4ede-a582-56c72275e839-jpeg.139836

Yes, that screenshot appears to be from Vera, where Wes underlined the part written about the car
she quickly said she couldn’t, that her car was in the shop (another lie, I could tell).

IMO, Wes was comparing two screenshots:
Vera texting “that her car was in the shop (another lie, I could tell)”
Nikki texting that “we moved Allys car by the barn. . . Franz is going to fix things on it.”

It could be there are two different cars being referenced.
Odd though, that Vera would think that Nikki was telling a lie (among other complaints expressed about Nikki)

Here is the link to the original post, and an image of that screenshot:
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

0d9d6f09-998d-4ede-a582-56c72275e839-jpeg.139836
Thank you for finding this. So even if Vera Felt at the time that nikki lied about the car, currently she is only in contact with Ally’s parents and not the VI. I’m guessing whether or not a car was ever in the shop turned out to be irrelevant.

Thank you for finding this. So even if Vera Felt at the time that nikki lied about the car, currently she is only in contact with Ally’s parents and not the VI. I’m guessing whether or not a car was ever in the shop turned out to be irrelevant.
Yes, Vera is currently in contact with Nikki. . . even though Vera thinks Nikki is a liar (not just this lie - but "another lie, I could tell"); as well as Vera accusing Nikki of having "an absolute MELTDOWN" about a photographer coming to the house. Other complaints in other screenshots, too.
Not much compassion for a grieving mother. IMO
Vera has to maintain contact to get the story.

Yes, Vera is currently in contact with Nikki. . . even though Vera thinks Nikki is a liar (not just this lie - but "another lie, I could tell"); as well as Vera accusing Nikki of having "an absolute MELTDOWN" about a photographer coming to the house. Other complaints in other screenshots, too.

Please tell me what this has to do with who murdered Ally?

Is this about trying to make Vera or Nikki look bad?

If so, what is the motive for trying to make Vera and/or Nikki look bad?

Is it so that Wes can possibly look better if Vera and Nikki are disparaged?

I don't get it.

I guess that we would have to read all of the messages between Vera and VI to really understand the context of their conversations. This particular one starts with “also” so there must have been some back and forth before this one. Maybe both parents were difficult to work with trying to do the story. Maybe he told her some things he believed they lied about and she responded with this one.
My point for posting was to understand what it proved in relation to Franz being guilty. It was attached to a different message to a different person.
I don’t know that Vera “thinks” Nikki is a liar, just that she said she believed she lied about a car.
And the VI attached a message about a different car. It didn’t make sense.

Please tell me what this has to do with who murdered Ally?

Is this about trying to make Vera or Nikki look bad?

If so, what is the motive for trying to make Vera and/or Nikki look bad?

Is it so that Wes can possibly look better if Vera and Nikki are disparaged?

I don't get it.
IMO it reeks of desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members