MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know that Vera “thinks” Nikki is a liar, just that she said she believed she lied about a car.
Not "just that she said she believed she lied about a car."
She wrote "another lie, I could tell"
“she quickly said she couldn’t, that her car was in the shop (another lie, I could tell).

Please tell me what this has to do with who murdered Ally?

Is this about trying to make Vera or Nikki look bad?

If so, what is the motive for trying to make Vera and/or Nikki look bad?

Is it so that Wes can possibly look better if Vera and Nikki are disparaged?

I don't get it.

Note of thanks

We would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to the Tri-County Times for continuing to do stories that bring awareness to our daughter’s murder, and everyone who took the time to contribute to those articles.

Thank you also to Vera Hogan for her tenacity, integrity and determination in finding the truth and obtaining justice for our Ally. And to the men and women of Holly VFW Post and Auxiliary 5587 for their ongoing generosity, support and friendship. They epitomize the values of community. Our grief and daily struggles would have been even more bleak without them.

Nikki and Franz Brueger, Rose Township

Parents of Alexandra “Ally” Brueger

I hope that the people who think that this is proof of something have never told a white lie to get out of something that they did not want to do or feel up.

I have to admit that I’ve said unkind things behind someone’s back, as it seems Vera was doing. For some reason she felt comfortable at that time venting to Wes about Nikki. I would hope and expect that any unkind (and regretted) comments I might make would be held in confidence and not told to the one I’m venting about. Telling that person just magnifies the original hurtful comment, which is what Wes did by posting it here. He was promoting his own agenda without regard to either Vera or Nikki.
JMO

I have to admit that I’ve said unkind things behind someone’s back, as it seems Vera was doing. For some reason she felt comfortable at that time venting to Wes about Nikki. I would hope and expect that any unkind (and regretted) comments I might make would be held in confidence and not told to the one I’m venting about. Telling that person just magnifies the original hurtful comment, which is what Wes did by posting it here. He was promoting his own agenda without regard to either Vera or Nikki.
JMO
Nikki had lost her daughter in tragic circumstances, I would not blame her one bit for telling a few lies when she couldn't face the world. When my child died, I told many lies like that to get out of going somewhere when I was a wreak and I did not have reporters to deal with.

JMO
The agenda of Wes is that he wants Ally’s murderer brought to justice.

Nikki had lost her daughter in tragic circumstances, I would not blame her one bit for telling a few lies when she couldn't face the world. When my child died, I told many lies like that to get out of going somewhere when I was a wreak and I did not have reporters to deal with.

Someone who tells so many lies. . . it's difficult to figure out what is truthful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not "just that she said she believed she lied about a car."
She wrote "another lie, I could tell"
“she quickly said she couldn’t, that her car was in the shop (another lie, I could tell).
I think you’re missing my point. It’s a really long shot to tie this to someone’s guilt in a murder. Vera was obviously venting in a private conversation. About a woman not wanting to get her picture taken for a story about her murdered daughter. I can’t say I’d be thrilled and eager to do that either.

JMO
Yes, we've seen time and time again how his agenda is to go after Nikki and Franz and Vera with everything he's got. But it doesn't make Nikki and Franz guilty and it doesn't make Vera complicit ("blood on her hands").

Whatever Vera said back then and whatever white lies Nikki may have told have nothing to do with the big picture - Ally was murdered and her killer is still out there. Creating a side show and taking the focus off of Ally doesn't move anything forward.

Last edited:
Completely understandable. Doing what one has to do to get through something painful hardly makes one a liar.

I think you’re missing my point. It’s a really long shot to tie this to someone’s guilt in a murder. Vera was obviously venting in a private conversation. About a woman not wanting to get her picture taken for a story about her murdered daughter. I can’t say I’d be thrilled and eager to do that either.
It's just one of the puzzle pieces that Wes outlined - which All Together seem suspicious and concerning. IMO
A liar one, twice, thrice. . . 10 lies, 20 lies. Lies are a problem.

You guys are a rough crowd. You do know other people can have an opinion that differs from your own and you don’t have to call them names or attack them right? Like that’s an option too.

Isn’t that a part of what you disliked so much about our VI? That he got aggressive when someone questioned his theories?

The agenda of Wes is that he wants Ally’s murderer brought to justice.

And he apparently is willing to attack anyone for any reason to accomplish his goal, even the victim’s parents. I can’t imagine that Ally would have approved of him seeking justice in that way and causing her parents even more pain. There are better ways to find out the truth IMO.

You guys are a rough crowd. You do know other people can have an opinion that differs from your own and you don’t have to call them names or attack them right? Like that’s an option too.

Isn’t that a part of what you disliked so much about our VI? That he got aggressive when someone questioned his theories?
I suggest that you report the posts that are calling people names. I haven't seen any.

The original post I commented on had a screenshot that made it seem as though she(Nikki) said the car was in the shop one minute and then it was by the barn the next. Hence, she’s a liar. When that wasn’t at all the case. Two different cars. Different messages. Between different people.
So linking those together didn’t prove someone is a liar. It was misleading.
Also. We have no idea if Nikki did actually lie. Her car very well could have been in the shop. Someone saying they thought it was a lie doesn’t prove it was.

It's just one of the puzzle pieces that Wes outlined - which All Together seem suspicious and concerning. IMO
A liar one, twice, thrice. . . 10 lies, 20 lies. Lies are a problem.

You mean the post saying Vera can't be trusted due to being a liar? Discussing this with another poster (thanks flourish) and we can't figure out why one VI is valued over the other.
Especially since one is a suspect in a murder case. IMO

Yes, we've seen time and time again how is agenda is to go after Nikki and Franz and Vera with everything he's got. But it doesn't make Nikki and Franz guilty and it doesn't make Vera complicit ("blood on her hands").

Whatever Vera said back then and whatever white lies Nikki may have told have nothing to do with the big picture - Ally was murdered and her killer is still out there. Creating a side show and taking the focus off of Ally doesn't move anything forward.

Creating a sideshow and taking the focus off Ally doesn't move anything forward, but it does distract those who are prone to distraction, doesn't it?

I don't believe that the investigators are prone to such distractions.

"It wouldn't be fair for us to say that just because he lied to us, you know, that he's a killer," said Lt. Shaw. "People lie to us all the time. Does that make you a murderer? It doesn't."

While we discuss lies remember LE identified WS as a liar. He's the one who failed the test. Not the parents, not the reporter, not the police. moo

moo

The original post I commented on had a screenshot that made it seem as though she(Nikki) said the car was in the shop one minute and then it was by the barn the next. Hence, she’s a liar. When that wasn’t at all the case. Two different cars. Different messages. Between different people.
So linking those together didn’t prove someone is a liar. It was misleading.
Also. We have no idea if Nikki did actually lie. Her car very well could have been in the shop. Someone saying they thought it was a lie doesn’t prove it was.
*I* didn't state that Nikki lied about the car. I have NO idea if she did or didn't.
Vera texted that Nikki lied, and apparently Vera viewed the lie as "another lie",
because Vera wrote this "(another lie, I could tell)."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member