MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give that man his back rub and foot massage already. Gee Monetti.

Why don't you actually reply to the person to whom your post is directed? Eg. Who are you supposed to be talking to here?
I don't think it is funny at all and is immensely disrespectful on this 2 year anniversary of her death.

Ok this thread appears to be turning into a big joke for some reason that I can't fathom so have a good night everyone. It's past my bedtime.
A quick recap.

Vera introduced herself yesterday and offered a light q&a session.

4 questions later. Wes derails her q&a session with threats and vulgarity.

But that was okay?

He had 2 years with us but couldn't give her 1 afternoon for a light q&a session with us Sluethers on this 2 year anniversary.

Last edited:
There is evidence they were still a couple so that contradicts that she left him, therefore no motive. Why hasn't he been arrested if he has lied in the investigation and there is evidence of that and motive?

Whether or not they were a couple, whether or not they had broken up, whether or not they had exchanged "I love you" text messages doesn't mean anything.

As if that's proof that the relationship was healthy and happy and proof that Wes (a named suspect) couldn't have possibly murdered Ally.

Just because Ally said "I love you" in a text message to him doesn't mean anything, in terms of whether or not Wes (a named suspect) could have murdered her later that day.

I do know this: she broke up with him and moved back home to live with her parents. So, apparently, the relationship couldn't have been all sunshine and roses.

Many an abused woman has uttered those words, to then be found dead at the hands of their intimate partner.

I suppose it's possible LE wanted to silently watch what Wes would say here on Websleuths. I must say though, I found it interesting that the text screenshots shared by Wes indicate LE was not interested in talking with him when he offered it up to them. Assuming the screenshots of those conversations were legitimate, which is each individual's decision to make, I feel it indicates LE isn't really focused on Wes as a suspect either. JMO.
Re: LE isn't really focused on Wes as a suspect either
This a valid point. According to that screenshot, LE was not indicating any significant desire to talk with Wes.

6811994c-fdc3-4b4e-8eff-81d0d8863adf-png.139844

Absolutely. A MSM voice over is trumped by a MSM quote from LE any day of the week. moo

Yes, it was the reporter saying there is no suspect, and reporters can sometimes be unintentionally inaccurate, as we’ve all seen on numerous cases. LE has declared Wes a suspect and that is the official word at this time.

Re: LE isn't really focused on Wes as a suspect either
This a valid point. According to that screenshot, LE was not indicating any significant desire to talk with Wes.

I just have a question about that first screenshot(139843). The top message looks pasted on. Not a text bubble like the rest. Am I missing the beginning of it? And is it supposed to show that the det. was saying a parent was lying or was that coming from the VI?

6811994c-fdc3-4b4e-8eff-81d0d8863adf-png.139844

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member