MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you responding to someone? I don't really understand your last few posts.
Are you responding to someone? I don't really understand your last few posts.
I was responding to Wes being mad at vera and the reason he was mad.

I just decided to not quote his post while also sarcastically posting his angle and my counter reply.

That's all my friend.

I know that one and it has been posted again(TY) but Lt Shaw isn't specific because he doesn't know.

Whoever questioned Wes and reported the lies to Shaw would know the specifics. There would be no need to be specific to MSM about what the lies were. But lack of specifics doesn’t mean lying didn’t happen. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree. :)

Respectfully, not with intense anger. Normally, when someone’s veracity is questioned they do not react with the foul-mouthed rage we have seen here. I am on another thread and the husband is posting (not a suspect or a VI). When he doesn’t like our questions regarding his timeline inconsistencies he either stonewalls, ignores them or says he’s leaving. Never has he resorted to the attacks and abusive language and threats Wes has.

I know the thread and noone has been rude to him or called him a liar like they have on here.

Once again.

I originally tried to defend Wes as well since I doubt he would drive that far with a shotgun and sandals in tow.

But Wes needs to stop outting people's messages.

Plus he seems cool with 3 of her exes and 1 of their mothers.

Plus He never supposedly knew anything about a major Perigo possible involving link as well .

He just seems guilty because I counted 4 possibles that have nothing to do with her parents.

But he is still hunting for her parents while personally clearing her exes that he only likes because they act like they coddle his Franz theory. Jmo

I know the thread and noone has been rude to him or called him a liar like they have on here.

How where we rude to him? By saying that it is not credible that her father killed her? No one was rude except by not believing everything he said. And no on came out and called him a liar until Vera's article where Shaw outed his lies.

Jennidifferent post: 14243613 said:
Well, didn't he tell us that the only weapon in his apartment was his crossbow and then he lets it slip later that he had been gopher hunting with his father's gun the day before and his father told him to keep it after Ally was killed? Didn't he tell us that the FBI got in touch with his family to question him about Franz, and then we hear that he contacted the FBI. What happened to that meeting he was to have with them?

That was two separate situations. One was before A was killed and the other was after when he was at his brothers (keep the gun under the mattress). The second one you will have to link as I don't know what that is and the third one was a meeting with an investigator that was on holiday IIRC so I don't see the lies you are stating.

True on that other thread. However, I posted a quote from Wes earlier in response to a mod requesting that he not post screenshots of texts....he blew up at her and reported her. She was not rude to him and did not call him a liar. He has shown that anyone challenging him in any way may be the object of his rage. Again, we will just have to agree to disagree. :)

ETA: Here is a link to my post quoting Wes. There are much worse ones since Vera joined.

Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

How where we rude to him? By saying that it is not credible that her father killed her? No one was rude except by not believing everything he said. And no on came out and called him a liar until Vera's article where Shaw outed his lies.

I think Tricia warned about being disrespectful at the time so it is up thread.

[QUOTbut modsLilibet, post: 14243771, member: 99522"]True on that other thread. However, I posted a quote from Wes earlier in response to a mod requesting that he not post screenshots of texts....he blew up at her and reported her. She was not rude to him and did not call him a liar. He has shown that anyone challenging him in any way may be the object of his rage. Again, we will just have to agree to disagree. :)[/QUOTE]
True but mods can deal with that right? ;-)

Once again.

I originally tried to defend Wes as well since I doubt he would drive that far with a shotgun and sandals in tow.

But Wes needs to stop outting people's messages.

Plus he seems cool with 3 of her exes and 1 of their mothers.

Plus He never supposedly knew anything about a major Perigo possible involving link as well .

He just seems guilty because I counted 4 possibles that have nothing to do with her parents.

But he is still hunting for her parents while personally clearing her exes that he only likes because they act like they coddle his Franz theory. Jmo

None of this is evidence. We can't tell people how to post and certainly not a VI either. Just "seeming guilty" isn't enough for me I have to see motive and I don't see it. He is his own worst enemy for sure.

True but mods can deal with that right? ;-)

Of course mods can deal with it. But we aren’t talking about modding. If they let his comments stand for their own reasons, so be it.

We are talking about the rage and abuse Wes has displayed on this thread, which IMO speaks to his character and cannot be excused by claiming he is reacting to being called a liar or is grief-stricken. I just don’t understand why these repeated abusive attacks are accepted as OK by members when they would be cause for alarm in the workplace or at school.
JMO

That was two separate situations. One was before A was killed and the other was after when he was at his brothers (keep the gun under the mattress). The second one you will have to link as I don't know what that is and the third one was a meeting with an investigator that was on holiday IIRC so I don't see the lies you are stating.
So, is that FBI investigator still on holiday? And the claim was that she was out of town, not on holiday. What happened to that FBI meeting?

So, is that FBI investigator still on holiday? And the claim was that she was out of town, not on holiday. What happened to that FBI meeting?

Although he, too, uses a code name, that member has identified himself as Ally’s boyfriend and claims to have first-hand knowledge about her parents and the case. He also claims to be in touch with investigators and says the FBI is now involved.

Shaw said, “Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.”

Ally’s killer still at large

Three facts that cannot be denied: Ally’s parents are no longer considered suspects, but Wes still is. Also, even if Wes didn’t kill Ally, his loss is not at all the same as Ally’s mother’s loss.

IMO He has shown no sensitivity to that basic fact. He is totally focused on his feelings. If he loved Ally as much as he claims, her beloved mother’s feeling would be more important to him than his own. JMO

“I am her mother - whether she’s here in the flesh or in the spirit. That never goes away and I have a huge hole that will never be filled without her. And he doesn’t know this, his loss is not the same,” said Nikki.

Family, detectives still looking for clues in murder of Ally Brueger

Excellent points.

IMO, there was never a bona fide meeting scheduled with anyone at the FBI.

Maybe the VI did, indeed, try to reach out to someone at the FBI.

Maybe the VI hoped for a meeting with someone at the FBI.

Maybe the VI relayed information he wanted someone at the FBI to take a look at - such as his claim of a "botched investigation".

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Who knows?

All I know is that the recent article, in which Lt. Shaw was quoted, stated that the FBI is not involved in the investigation and that Wes Sutherland has no "inside information".

From the article: Shaw said, “Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.”

Ally’s killer still at large

Enough said, as far as I'm concerned at this point in time.

I've been reading through everything on the thread and I'm glad it looks like people are back to talking about Ally and getting justice for her. It's the two year anniversary of her death today, and the only real victim here is Ally.

Hi Ponette. Welcome to the convo. I totally agree that Ally is the victim here. So sad that it's been two years and still no justice. Hopefully LE is very close to an arrest.

I'm also glad that the focus is now back on Ally. She's unquestionably the primary victim because she was the one who was murdered. Ally is the one whose life was brutally stolen by a murderer who believed it was his/her right to take it.

When someone is murdered, the Court also recognizes the immediate family and also close friends as victims of the murderer, due to the impact of the loss of the relationship with the murdered victim.

I think it's important to include the immediate family members, namely Nikki and Franz, as well as everyone who truly loves Ally, as victims of this cold-blooded murderer.

snipped
When someone is murdered, the Court also recognizes the immediate family and also close friends as victims of the murderer, due to the impact of the loss of the relationship with the murdered victim.

I think it's important to include the immediate family members, namely Nikki and Franz, as well as everyone who truly loves Ally, as victims of this cold-blooded murderer.
Yes, and our VI here on this Websleuths thread, Wes Sutherland, is a victim of the senseless murder of his beloved friend Ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298