MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading through everything on the thread and I'm glad it looks like people are back to talking about Ally and getting justice for her. It's the two year anniversary of her death today, and the only real victim here is Ally.

I thought it was in this article. Wes would have had a strong reaction for sure:

Nikki’s initial reaction came after a revelation during the program by her daughter’s self-proclaimed boyfriend, Weston “Wes” Sutherland.

“I was shocked and sickened by the disclosure that Wes failed the second polygraph,” Nikki said. “I am appalled to think, if he is the one, that the last thing Ally saw on this earth was Wes pointing a shotgun at her.”

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.”

New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

By everyone's accounts (Ally's mom, friends, other family members, even Wes) Ally was extremely close with her mom. I have no doubt that if she was planning a trip to Florida in August 2016 to visit an old flame, she would have excitedly talked to her mom about it.

I can envision Ally coming home after shopping, modeling her new outfits, asking for her mom's opinion on which ones looked best. It's what moms and daughters do. For all anyone knows, they may have even gone shopping together when Ally picked out some of her vacation clothes.

I also have no doubt that if Ally had agreed to "get engaged" to Wes in December 2016, she would have discussed it with her mom and perhaps even asked for advice.

Since Nikki flat-out disputes Wes's claim, I'm doubting the veracity of Wes's deferred engagement claim.

Can you link to where he has lied and what specifically, otherwise this is a generalisation/opinion and not fact.

LE said he lied to them in an earlier article. They didn’t publicly attach significance to his lies, saying that maybe he lies to other people as well, not just LE. Maybe someone else has the link handy.

Can you link to where he has lied and what specifically, otherwise this is a generalisation/opinion and not fact.
Well, didn't he tell us that the only weapon in his apartment was his crossbow and then he lets it slip later that he had been gopher hunting with his father's gun the day before and his father told him to keep it after Ally was killed? Didn't he tell us that the FBI got in touch with his family to question him about Franz, and then we hear that he contacted the FBI. What happened to that meeting he was to have with them?

LE said he lied to them in an earlier article. They didn’t publicly attach significance to his lies, saying that maybe he lies to other people as well, not just LE. Maybe someone else has the link handy.

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

..."It wouldn't be fair for us to say that just because he lied to us, you know, that he's a killer," said Lt. Shaw. "People lie to us all the time. Does that make you a murderer? It doesn't."...

I have checked already M25. He was in jail but I believe his cousin KB was out on bond at the time. However I don't think he has been looked at re this.
Thanks, Shire. I believe I checked too back in thread 1, but wasn’t sure. I haven’t been following closely here until now, but I’m sure the title would have flagged me back then, due to my interest both in random shootings and Jessica H’s case.

Last edited:
It's still a loss. He is a victim and a suspect and a verified insider showing us his last texts to A. And they are being called fake. How do posters expect him to react?

Context is important. I think some of the messages posted may have been out of context.
LE will, not us. They have had plenty of time - two years.

I think LE knows exactly what was in those text message communications.

It's still a loss. He is a victim and a suspect and a verified insider showing us his last texts to A. And they are being called fake. How do posters expect him to react?

Respectfully, not with intense anger. Normally, when someone’s veracity is questioned they do not react with the foul-mouthed rage we have seen here. I am on another thread and the husband is posting (not a suspect or a VI). When he doesn’t like our questions regarding his timeline inconsistencies he either stonewalls, ignores them or says he’s leaving. Never has he resorted to the attacks and abusive language and threats Wes has.

Respectfully, not with intense anger. Normally, when someone’s veracity is questioned they do not react with the foul-mouthed rage we have seen here. I am on another thread and the husband is posting (not a suspect or a VI). When he doesn’t like our questions regarding his timeline inconsistencies he either stonewalls, ignores them or says he’s leaving. Never has he resorted to the attacks and abusive language and threats Wes has.
GriefWords.com
Helping a Homicide Survivor Heal
Don't Be Frightened by Rage

For survivors, the sense of injustice about the nature of the death turns the normal anger of grief into rage.
Be willing to listen . . . without judging him or her. And do not try to diminish the anger, for it is in expressing rage that it begins to lose some of its power. Ultimately, healthy grief requires that these explosive emotions be expressed, not repressed.

This last lashing out in rage is not a one off. He has done this repeatedly throughout all the threads.

This last lashing out in rage is not a one off. He has done this repeatedly throughout all the threads.

Exactly. When I started reading the first two threads recently, I posted about his attitude toward mod requests being indicative of his character....or words to that effect. I’m honestly rather appalled that some members here accept his bullying posts as a normal reaction. In a real life situation at work or school (not WS online life), what would we think of a person who had repeated profanity-laced threatening tantrums toward either someone in authority or peers? Frankly, I’d be terrified and concerned that the person would return with a gun.
JMO

GriefWords.com
Helping a Homicide Survivor Heal
Don't Be Frightened by Rage

For survivors, the sense of injustice about the nature of the death turns the normal anger of grief into rage.
Be willing to listen . . . without judging him or her. And do not try to diminish the anger, for it is in expressing rage that it begins to lose some of its power. Ultimately, healthy grief requires that these explosive emotions be expressed, not repressed.

Yes, there would likely be understandable rage at the injustice of homicide, but repeatedly and after two years attacking others would indicate a need for intervention and counseling, not acceptance of irrational behavior. I’m sorry, but I just don’t believe the rage we’ve seen here is just grief related. It only shows up when Wes is challenged. JMO

Last edited:
Vera suspected the parents involvement and witnessed many suspscious behaviors from Franz and Nikki...
Even got to the point where she even suggested the possibility to me that Nikki and Franz May have friends within MSP helping to protect them...
And then. When it came time to act... Vera crumbled into a soulless coward!
At this point I hold Vera personally responsible for Ally not receiving justice!
She had the knowledge and resources to speak out and did nothing!
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU VERA!

BBM

IMO, if someone is going to make an accusation of this sort against someone, then that accusation needs to be supported with evidence.

Otherwise, its nothing more than a baseless rumour.

Furthermore, if it was said - what was the context in which it was said? IOW: what was said before and after?

I know that one and it has been posted again(TY) but Lt Shaw isn't specific because he doesn't know.

This is not, IMO, grief rage. It's rage against anyone who refused to participate in a vendetta against the parents.

I've seen grief rage first-hand. On more than one occasion.

This looks nothing like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member