MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tributes were sent to me voluntarily at the request of Ally's friends and family. I did not solicit them - I collected them and arranged for editing, layout, etc. The one time I did include his comments in an Ally article, Nikki took offense to what he said and submitted a letter to the editor disputing some of the things he said. He told me after that he would never be quoted by me again. I contacted him a second time for a quote and he ignored it. So no, I didn't bother.

Wes was not asked to participate?

I'm not talking about what's on her phone. I'm talking about how someone could delete texts and then show someone a conversation that shows something other than what it is. AFAIK we haven't seen any screen shots of her phone.

If he did that he would just be caught by the lie wouldn't he, because he cannot change the texts that have already gone to another phone/system/server? It would be extremely stupid to do that IMO. But I'm no phone techie - I guess that's where the FBI comes in ( as in the M.Tibbetts thread re the Fitbit).
I am surprised therefore if the FBI are not involved here. IMO they certainly should be.

Three facts that cannot be denied: Ally’s parents are no longer considered suspects, but Wes still is. Also, even if Wes didn’t kill Ally, his loss is not at all the same as Ally’s mother’s loss.

IMO He has shown no sensitivity to that basic fact. He is totally focused on his feelings. If he loved Ally as much as he claims, her beloved mother’s feeling would be more important to him than his own. JMO

“I am her mother - whether she’s here in the flesh or in the spirit. That never goes away and I have a huge hole that will never be filled without her. And he doesn’t know this, his loss is not the same,” said Nikki.

Family, detectives still looking for clues in murder of Ally Brueger

@Rave1953 -
RE:The one time I did include his comments in an Ally article, Nikki took offense to what he said and submitted a letter to the editor disputing some of the things he said.

I don't find Nikki's 'letter to the editor' at this link. Is it available?
Letters To The Editor
I thought it was in this article. Wes would have had a strong reaction for sure:

Nikki’s initial reaction came after a revelation during the program by her daughter’s self-proclaimed boyfriend, Weston “Wes” Sutherland.

“I was shocked and sickened by the disclosure that Wes failed the second polygraph,” Nikki said. “I am appalled to think, if he is the one, that the last thing Ally saw on this earth was Wes pointing a shotgun at her.”

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.”

New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

If he did that he would just be caught by the lie wouldn't he, because he cannot change the texts that have already gone to another phone/system/server? It would be extremely stupid to do that IMO. But I'm no phone techie - I guess that's where the FBI comes in ( as in the M.Tibbetts thread re the Fitbit).
I am surprised therefore if the FBI are not involved here. IMO they certainly should be.
How are we going to catch the lie? Do we have access to Ally's phone to compare his screen shots to?

I am not sure what the mandate of the FBI would be in Ally’s case. They do missing person’s but I do not see why they would be called in this murder,

I don’t understand the focus on how someone could get a shotgun. I imagine they are very common up there. For instance, Wes has a pinterest site that is for killing coyotes. It would be strange if he did not have guns if that is an interest

He has lied to us by telling us that he was being kept up by police in the investigation and intimating that he and the police were working to incriminate Franz, when none of that was true.

He has lied to us by telling us that he was being kept up by police in the investigation and intimating that he and the police were working to incriminate Franz, when none of that was true.

Perhaps LE were misleading him on purpose. They haven't solved this have they. This is the first murder in 20 years there so maybe they have bodged it.

I thought it was in this article. Wes would have had a strong reaction for sure:

Nikki’s initial reaction came after a revelation during the program by her daughter’s self-proclaimed boyfriend, Weston “Wes” Sutherland.

“I was shocked and sickened by the disclosure that Wes failed the second polygraph,” Nikki said. “I am appalled to think, if he is the one, that the last thing Ally saw on this earth was Wes pointing a shotgun at her.”

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

“At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.”

No, it wasn't that article. It is the article where Vera included comments by Wes that Nikki took offense to. Not the other way around:
Re: Nikki took offense to what he said and submitted a letter to the editor disputing some of the things he said.
Jogger’s death continues to haunt family, community
snipped: The one time I did include his comments in an Ally article, Nikki took offense to what he said and submitted a letter to the editor disputing some of the things he said. He told me after that he would never be quoted by me again. I contacted him a second time for a quote and he ignored it. So no, I didn't bother.

I find the reaction to the poly strange. At this time - had they taken their's?

I am not sure what the mandate of the FBI would be in Ally’s case. They do missing person’s but I do not see why they would be called in this murder,

I don’t understand the focus on how someone could get a shotgun. I imagine they are very common up there. For instance, Wes has a pinterest site that is for killing coyotes. It would be strange if he did not have guns if that is an interest
I posted a link in one of the earlier threads about how and when the FBI gets involved in investigations. They would be assisting MSP (more resources, more experience) but they wouldn't be taking over the case or working alongside MSP.

We don't know that "none of that was true". FBI could be investigating MSP misconduct.

This is why the Federal ATF were involved and offering the reward
IMO.

A thought. Has Jeffrey Willis been looked at in this case? Does the timeline even allow for this possibility? If so, surely LE would have looked at him. Tia. Going back to look...

I have checked already M25. He was in jail but I believe his cousin KB was out on bond at the time. However I don't think he has been looked at re this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow