MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a Sluether on this case and Vera just made her 1st post on United States Sunday morning time.

So Slueth what happened and let us know.

Because you act like you don't know why the conversation got out of hand on United States Sunday which was possibly your Monday if you
live in another country. Jmo
Well I live in a country who is almost 18 hours ahead of the US and 9 hours ahead of the UK and I understood it.

Please tell me what this has to do with who murdered Ally?

Is this about trying to make Vera or Nikki look bad?

If so, what is the motive for trying to make Vera and/or Nikki look bad?

Is it so that Wes can possibly look better if Vera and Nikki are disparaged?

I don't get it.

I believe it to be a sideshow created to DEFLECT attention from the true suspect & CONFUSE.

I hope you can see how we Websleuthers have been successfully MANIPULATED to argue & turn on each other.

I believe it to be a sideshow created to DEFLECT attention from the true suspect & CONFUSE.

I hope you can see how we Websleuthers have been successfully MANIPULATED to argue & turn on each other.

By a master manipulator who will be reading along, delighting in the ensuing squabbling.

Come on Websleuthers....don’t allow yourselves to be manipulated into arguments & disrespect for each other. It’s not what we’re about!

7.30pm Tuesday 31/7 where I live.
Agree. Shire probably figured most were from the U.S and asleep by now.

But some of us get off work late or early and are from different regions and are still up to post.

Justice for Ally. Because Wes obviously doesn't want justice since he still didn't know about why Perigo was related to the case. But still decided to threaten Vera and Allys family

By a master manipulator who will be reading along, delighting in the ensuing squabbling.

Come on Websleuthers....don’t allow yourselves to be manipulated into arguments & disrespect for each other. It’s not what we’re about!
If people want to side with manipulators and liars and pretend to forget posts posted just yesterday, that is on them.

I'm not sure where all these accusations are leading. It is clear to me what is happening here and I won't be drawn in. My post history is clear I was asking Rave questions and also queried Dexter as to whom he was replying, as did other posters at the time. When I reply my answer appears at the bottom of that page and it is easy missing posts. I remember one post to Rave from CM only therefore.

I'm not sure where all these accusations are leading. It is clear to me what is happening here and I won't be drawn in. My post history is clear I was asking Rave questions and also queried Dexter as to whom he was replying, as did other posters at the time. When I reply my answer appears at the bottom of that page and it is easy missing posts. I remember one post to Rave from CM only therefore.
Yeah? Only one? There were several, each more threatening than the last.

Well you have just been shown a post above where CM/Wes threatened Rave/Vera.

So do you agree with him threaten her or what?

Also, Wes' awful vulgar posts were not limited to just when Vera showed up. He's not exactly been a model sleuther. It seems pretty coincidental that you haven't seen any of them when you are clear as to what side you are on.

Are you addressing me? I'm on Ally's side. But keep on making me the subject if that's what you all want.

Amazing that the posters are becoming the discussion now there's no other evidence.
Ive had so many unwanted ws vacations that I can see an unwanted travel agent from miles away.

So the timeshare being sold can be offered somewhere else .

Them Happy Sunday travel gift cards nolonger exist here. Thanks in advance for the offer though. Much obliged. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead