MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been following this case closely and reading on here a whole bunch. Broken foot+surgery=LOTS of time sitting around. Finally started commenting last night. And I can say I also missed his attack on Vera. I do remember seeing shiresleuth asking Dexter who he was replying too. I think the posts were deleted very fast. That said, I witnessed the VI attack many and threatening on many occasions for simply questioning him or not agreeing.

TY JJ. I thought I was going mad there for a bit.

Ally was shot in the back as she ran for her life. Wes is a suspect in her murder. Instead of trying to prove his own innocence, he does his best to make everyone else look guilty. When that doesn't work, he becomes irate and uses threats to try to control the situation. Now that some people are no longer intimidated by him, he seems to have left the thread.

Yep, Combatmedic appears to be MIA :confused:

I believe it to be a sideshow created to DEFLECT attention from the true suspect & CONFUSE.

I hope you can see how we Websleuthers have been successfully MANIPULATED to argue & turn on each other.

Dear Bethan,

I disagree. Websleuths HAS NOT been successfully manipulated. Not in the least.

Please give management here more credit. We have been doing this for a long time.

Tricia

So it is ok to call some people liars but not others? Seems like double standards to me.

Anyway pages back some posters asked for evidence that A was still in a relationship with CM2121 and below is what I recall.

1. The love you texts.
2. The fact they went to a July 4th family function together.
3. The fact she still stayed with him a couple of times a week.
4. The last comment from her father the day she died. "Are you coming home? ".

There are more too but these should be enough IMO. I also do not believe A was in an abusive relationship as some have indicated without any evidence.

Wes is abusive to other people when he curses at them and threatens them. That makes him an abuser. There's plenty of evidence of this. The fact that Ally moved home, not into her own apartment, and had a very long commute when she made good money says to me that a). she felt the need to never be alone (physical safety) and b). she wanted emotional support from family, especially her mom.

The I love you--just ONE, by the way, right?-- and attendance at a party mean nothing to me other than they are an attempt to remain on the good side of a dangerous person. The I love you is said in the context of a silly incident involving a cat and artwork! This isn`t a passionate declaration of love! People say I love you casually all the time. This hardly proves they were in the throes of a loving relationship at that time. Wes had been on dating sites and Ally made no plans get back together with him. She did make plans to see another man in Florida. Wes can claim anything now that Ally is gone, but he's a suspect in her murder, so of course he wants to do what he can. Her mother says they were NOT getting back together.

Wes says she stayed there several times a week. Wes is a liar according to police. I don't believe him. Maybe she stayed there occasionally when it was convenient due to the long commute or in order to pacify Wes as mentioned above, but there's no proof.

Why is there this bending over backwards to give the benefit of the doubt to a lying abuser? I don't get it. I guess we all have different standards of what's acceptable behavior, and the rampant abuse and violence against women in our society is proof of that--Ally's murder is the biggest proof of all, of course.

Last edited:
Combatmedic2121's membership has been revoked.

Please remember Franz has been cleared and therefore is no longer allowed to be discussed as a suspect.

Thank you, Tricia. This discussion needs to return focus to the victim, Alexandra Brueger who was brutally murdered two years ago. Her cowardly killer remains at large. I pray daily that there will be justice for Ally and her grieving parents who had nothing to do with her horrific death.

Wes is abusive to other people when he curses at them and threatens them. That makes him an abuser. There's plenty of evidence of this. The fact that Ally moved home, not into her own apartment, and had a very long commute when she made good money says to me that a). she felt the need to never be alone (physical safety) and b). she wanted emotional support from family, especially her mom.

The I love you--just ONE, by the way, right?-- and attendance at a party mean nothing to me other than they are an attempt to remain on the good side of a dangerous person. The I love you is said in the context of a silly incident involving a cat and artwork! This isn`t a passionate declaration of love! People say I love you casually all the time. This hardly proves they were in the throes of a loving relationship at that time. Wes had been on dating sites and Ally made no plans get back together with him. She did make plans to see another man in Florida. Wes can claim anything now that Ally is gone, but he's a suspect in her murder, so of course he wants to do what he can. Her mother says they were NOT getting back together.

Wes says she stayed there several times a week. Wes is a liar according to police. I don't believe him. Maybe she stayed there occasionally when it was convenient due to the long commute or in order to pacify Wes as mentioned above, but there's no proof.

Why is there this bending over backwards to give the benefit of the doubt to a lying abuser? I don't get it. I guess we all have different standards of what's acceptable behavior, and the rampant abuse and violence against women in our society is proof of that--Ally's murder is the biggest proof of all, of course.
He was a VI and Tricia asked us to be respectful. He is a victim as well. I don't know about the suspect part now because one MSM has stated no suspect in the case. I will await further guidance from mods and Tricia as to whether his posts can still be referred to or not.

Interesting evening. So, Wes Sutherland is still the only suspect named by LE, at this time. Based on the personality traits we observed here, it does seem possible he is the last thing Ally saw.

moo, of course

He was a VI and Tricia asked us to be respectful. He is a victim as well. I don't know about the suspect part now because one MSM has stated no suspect in the case. I will await further guidance from mods and Tricia as to whether his posts can still be referred to or not.

And even when we were respectful, if he didn't like our questions he put us on "Wes TO" or "Wes-banned"..... only in his mind.

Which one MSM was it that said "no suspect"? The majority quoted LE as saying it, so they do not count? I am confused by this. Normally, WS goes with the most logical and believes quotes by LE. Why would this be any different?

Interesting evening. So, Wes Sutherland is still the only suspect named by LE, at this time. Based on the personality traits we observed here, it does seem possible he is the last thing Ally saw.

moo, of course
It seems to me abusers all have the same MO. I've said this before - it's like they have a manual. Once you know how to recognize those traits it's glaringly obvious. But only obvious to some because abusers are also able to fool and manipulate people, and know how to select their victims.

It's been two years but sometimes it takes that long. Maybe soon we'll seen an ARREST prefix on the thread title.

Last edited:
Amazing that the posters are becoming the discussion now there's no other evidence.
1). Why would you expect a constant stream of new evidence to be available to us, unpaid, non-LE chatters in a forum, 2 years into a cold-ish (or so it seems) case?

2). This brings up another thought of mine. Posters (NO ONE IN PARTICULAR) who seem totally off base in almost every post and seem to lack reading comprehension skills or have memory problems are going to be called out and should be. But should we waste our time responding after a few good volleys? This is a personal decision we each must make. We have to keep in mind that some people on this site may have very real cognitive disabilities. I don't say this maliciously! After a while, I think, PERSONALLY, that they should be ignored entirely as trolls (in our minds, not on the site) and perhaps blocked from our INDIVIDUAL feeds--it's up to each of us to decide this, of course. Yes, we can differ in opinions, but when there are posters who seem to have cognitive challenges, it almost seems cruel to attack their opinions. It also takes up time that would be better spent--in our lives and theirs. But will I be able to actually follow through with this myself? I wish that I could say yes, definitely, but I don`t know. It's sooo hard! I'm going to try for a day or two.

Last edited:
Wes is abusive to other people when he curses at them and threatens them. That makes him an abuser. There's plenty of evidence of this.
I wonder if he gave Tricia the same treatment. Anyway, after the abusive posts moderators did not have much choice other than to revoke his membership.
The fact that Ally moved home, not into her own apartment, and had a very long commute when she made good money says to me that a). she felt the need to never be alone (physical safety) and b). she wanted emotional support from family, especially her mom.
Remarkably though, so far I have not heard any person who knew Ally and Wes state that he was in any way emotionally or physically abusive to her. Nikki stated that they split amicably. The only negative I heard is that he was on a dating site, but this may or may not have been during a time that they had split up.
It isn't a passionate declaration of love. But in my opinion people usually would not say "I love you" casually to a person they just broke up with. In such a situation, those words are ambiguous. Even if Ally meant it in a casual, non-romantic way, it could have been interpreted that way.

I am curious who the person in Florida is.

Current articles:
We have spoken with Wes. We’ve interviewed him a couple of times now. He’s a suspect in this incident,” said Michigan State Police First Lt. Michael Shaw in March 2018.
Family, detectives still looking for clues in murder of Ally Brueger

Shaw said, “Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.”
Ally’s killer still at large

As each day passes there are no answers and no suspect, which only adds to the pain this family must bear and live out day after day
Parents of slain jogger wait for justice on 2-year anniversary of her murder

From March 2918: MSP list of possible behavior changes in a possible perpetrator:
State police still seek tips on Ally Brueger murder

New Video posted July 30, 2018 from WXYZ;
-- Ally's father @58 tells how it felt to walk upon the area where his daughter was killed.
-- At time-mark 1:27, MSP Lt. Shaw speaks, says Wes is a suspect in this instance!

And even when we were respectful, if he didn't like our questions he put us on "Wes TO" or "Wes-banned"..... only in his mind.

Which one MSM was it that said "no suspect"? The majority quoted LE as saying it, so they do not count? I am confused by this. Normally, WS goes with the most logical and believes quotes by LE. Why would this be any different?

I posted the MSM link yesterday and alerted on my post but it hasn't been clarified yet so am still waiting. I'm sure mods are busy and will get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298