MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Lilibet, post: 14246318, member: 99522

Confusion and division are easily planted. These deviously manipulative tactics only result in TOs for trying to make sense of the posts and argue for reality rather than gaslighting. Don’t get pulled in folks![/QUOTE]

( Edited for emphasis)

This is exactly the point I was trying to make, but you have expressed it far more eloquently Lilibet.

Last edited:
Thank you Tricia. Revoking his membership after his stunning and scary outbursts was the right thing to do.

I took Bethan to be referring to Websleuths members being manipulated by Wes, not the management. She used the term “Websleuthers” which to me refers to the members on the thread, not to those managing the threads.

If anything, I think many of us thought or hoped that management (you) had not been manipulated and had a method to this madness of allowing free reign to Wes. Whatever that reason was, I for one am glad you pulled the plug on his vile attacks. If he did this in a work or school situation, I would call security. Again, thank you for acting to show that Websleuths is a safe place.

Thank you Lilibet, this is exactly what I was meaning, which is why I referred to ‘we websleuthers’.

I have tremendous respect for the management here on Websleuths & it was not a criticism of Tricia or the moderators.

I am also mightily relieved Wes has had his membership revoked. I found his abusive & threatening words most disturbing & the squabbling between members which followed, distressing. I am perhaps oversensitive.

Thank you Lilibet, this is exactly what I was meaning, which is why I referred to ‘we websleuthers’.

I have tremendous respect for the management here on Websleuths & it was not a criticism of Tricia or the moderators.

I am also mightily relieved Wes has had his membership revoked. I found his abusive & threatening words most disturbing & the squabbling between members which followed, distressing. I am perhaps oversensitive.
BBM

No, Bethan. You are in no way “oversensitive,” so please don’t apply that label to yourself. That is a label that abusers use to deny the pain and hurt their victims express. I’m sure Wes and others would be delighted that you minimize your valid and reasonable reaction to abuse and manipulation. Don’t “gaslight” yourself, please.

Could be a lot of things, For all we know, they have sent DNA for testing; or they need a sample from a suspect and don't have it yet; or confirmation there are more than one involved. Could be they hope for a confession and that hasn't come ... yet. Maybe they want to know more about the light- colored vehicle: who it belongs to or how it came to be in the area. I'm sure there are many more reasons we don't know what that one little tip.

RSABBM for focus.

In one of the many posts in which Wes claimed the FBI was involved and that he was going to be meeting with them soon, he said:

They contacted me and my family. And YES, it would be very easy to discredit my concerns about Franz leaving the country.... but they have yet to deny those concerns.

ALL we’ve been told this far is ‘we have agents in Germany and if we need to bring him back to the country.... we will!’

So take that quote however you want... again, I need more time to talk with them to verify this and other information.”
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

RBBM for focus

We now know that none of these supposed exchanges ever took place.

What really caught my attention about the post above is the fact that he brings his family up, whom he has seldom mentioned otherwise.

It may not mean anything, but I do wonder if there was a specific reason he mentioned them in this particular post. Is he insinuating that they are all on his side? Or that they, too, are suspicious of Franz and can help LE better understand why?

If Wes is the one responsible for Ally’s murder, he may very well have had an accomplice, and the person could have been a family member, IMO. Did he have someone drive him? Furnish the shotgun? Discard the weapon?

Whether Wes is guilty or not, I’m just trying to think of something that would be considered a smoking gun.

Unfortunately I have witnessed it mainly on the threads that have POI/Suspect on the US threads. Not exclusively but in the main, because on the UK threads there is no named suspect until an arrest and court appearance. Eg. "A 23 yo man was arrested for x and will appear at Little Wotsit Magistrates Court tomorrow morning". They will release the name at court.

If Wes is the one responsible for Ally’s murder, he may very well have had an accomplice, and the person could have been a family member, IMO. Did he have someone drive him? Furnish the shotgun? Discard the weapon?

^ This. All of it possible.

So here’s where my thoughts currently are with this case.

Wes is named publicly as suspect.
He and Ally were broken up and she moved home before her murder.
She had plans to visit a man in fl even though he said they were getting engaged.
His alibi is that he was alone at home sleeping.
Police have made statements that he lied.
He repeatedly made statements here that were conflicting and untrue at times.
He wasn’t cleared by polygraph.
He may or may not have had access to a shotgun at the time of her murder. (Conflicting statements)
The evidence he brought here to incriminate her parent or parents didn’t prove to do so.
Parents publicly cleared by police.
He exhibited volatile and explosive behaviors here in this forum.

Doesn’t really look so good for him.
Did he find out about the trip that Friday or Saturday and lose his temper? Could that be the reason she didn’t stay over Saturday? A fight about that trip?
Moo!

ETA! I hope it doesn’t seem as I’m trying to crucify someone who very well may be innocent. I just found as I gather these pieces of info all together, they don’t help to exonerate him from this crime at this time.

Last edited:
So here’s where my thoughts currently are with this case.

Wes is named publicly as suspect.
He and Ally were broken up and she moved home before her murder.
She had plans to visit a man in fl even though he said they were getting engaged.
His alibi is that he was alone at home sleeping.
Police have made statements that he lied.
He repeatedly made statements here that were conflicting and untrue at times.
He wasn’t cleared by polygraph.
He may or may not have had access to a shotgun at the time of her murder. (Conflicting statements)
The evidence he brought here to incriminate her parent or parents didn’t prove to do so.
Parents publicly cleared by police.
He exhibited volatile and explosive behaviors here in this forum.

Doesn’t really look so good for him.
Did he find out about the trip that Friday or Saturday and lose his temper? Could that be the reason she didn’t stay over Saturday? A fight about that trip?
Moo!

ETA! I hope it doesn’t seem as I’m trying to crucify someone who very well may be innocent. I just found as I gather these pieces of info all together, they don’t help to exonerate him from this crime at this time.

This is a very good summary, Jackie. You’ve simply stated facts that explain why he is still a suspect IMO. Thanks!

Now I have to wonder if LE has accounted for all guns registered to all individuals who had there property searched. I'm sure they know what they're doing.

I haven't read/heard of water searches for a weapon, but it would have been very easy to toss a rifle/shotgun in any of the many bodies of water near the crime scene. I posted a recreation area map early in the case so everyone could see how many bodies of water there are in Oakland County. There are many small lakes, streams, ponds, etc. dotting the Holly Recreation Area; actually, much of Oakland County, MI. One doesn't have to drive far to come across a small inland lake, pond, stream, wetlands, etc. It's Michigan: Water, water, everywhere.

The tributes were sent to me voluntarily at the request of Ally's friends and family. I did not solicit them - I collected them and arranged for editing, layout, etc. The one time I did include his comments in an Ally article, Nikki took offense to what he said and submitted a letter to the editor disputing some of the things he said. He told me after that he would never be quoted by me again. I contacted him a second time for a quote and he ignored it. So no, I didn't bother.

What were the comments that drew the complaint to the editor. Did you have to remove them?

I was wondering if you would be able to provide a copy of the letter to the Editor referred to in your post above. We have already seen the suspects comments that appeared so would appreciate it if at all possible.

Was this one already posted from yesterday's interview with the parents? NBC Local 4 (Click on Detroit)
Rose Township murder case remains unsolved 2 years after jogger shot in cold blood

Brueger said since then, police have received tips here and there, but killer is still unknown.

“All we know is the police from the get go thought it was somebody she knew," Brueger said. "They told us they’re 99 percent sure it’s a man and that the shotgun was used.
"

I haven't read/heard of water searches for a weapon, but it would have been very easy to toss a rifle/shotgun in any of the many bodies of water near the crime scene. I posted a recreation area map early in the case so everyone could see how many bodies of water there are in Oakland County. There are many small lakes, streams, ponds, etc. dotting the Holly Recreation Area; actually, much of Oakland County, MI. One doesn't have to drive far to come across a small inland lake, pond, stream, wetlands, etc. It's Michigan: Water, water, everywhere.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time a perp discards evidence in a body of water.

Detroit River's muddy bottom conceals cannons, cars, guns

City ordinance forbids the public from diving in the river within Detroit city limits — partly because of safety concerns, and partly because there's so much criminal evidence down there, said Sgt. Dean Rademaker with the Detroit Police Underwater Recovery Team.

Police have recovered hundreds of guns, including 11 at one time in the span of one archway of the MacArthur bridge connecting Belle Isle to the mainland. In the police dive team headquarters, there's a mounted M1 Carbine rifle from sometime between World War II to the 1960s. On the same wall, there's a propeller from a sunken Prohibition-era rum runner found near the bridge.

I was wondering if you would be able to provide a copy of the letter to the Editor referred to in your post above. We have already seen the suspects comments that appeared so would appreciate it if at all possible.

I don't think it was a Letter to the Editor, but a post in response to something om the TCT FB page. . If I remember correctly it didn't last long and was removed .... probably by the poster (Nikki?). I doubt the paper keeps copies of the Facebook page, but who knows? Maybe Rave will confirm if I am correct.

Reasons for clearing WS

Owns no gun
Fathers shotguns cleared
Tyre molds and vehicle don't match
No motive
Was at home asleep/on nights
Text phone history
Still a couple/amicable relationship
Attended July family gathering together
Doesn't own sandals
Poly inconclusive.
Visibly upset, distraught and griefstruck.
No arrest
No evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members