MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasons for clearing WS

Owns no gun
Fathers shotguns cleared
Tyre molds and vehicle don't match
No motive
Was at home asleep/on nights
Text phone history
Still a couple/amicable relationship
Attended July family gathering together
Doesn't own sandals
Poly inconclusive.
Visibly upset, distraught and griefstruck.
No arrest
No evidence
All from Wes's mouth.

It's TOS. It's been mentioned by Rave so should be provided. If it was on the paper's FB page as Spell says then it is/was MSM in the public domain. Why do you ask?

How is it TOS? VIs don’t have to provide proof, and Vera is a VI. Otherwise wes would have to provide proof he doesn’t own sandals (lol).

Reasons for clearing WS

Owns no gun
Fathers shotguns cleared
No motive
Text phone history
Doesn't own sandals
Poly inconclusive.
No arrest
No evidence

Well law enforcement doesn’t agree with you that the above “reasons” should clear wes.

No not all. Some of it is common knowledge, from LE or MSM or the Brueger interviews for example.

Anything I have missed just shout out.
If you have Wes on video somewhere, with a time stamp and an official verification then I would say maybe he doesn't belong on the suspect list. Other than that your reasons don't mean much. He doesn't own sandals? How do we know? Did he ever own sandals? Do we know with 100% certainty Ally's killer wore sandals? That's just one item on the list and you see how easily it falls apart.

I think Wes came up with that list and counted on none of us having critical thinking skills. He's wrong. :)

I may be completely off here (as usual ;)):

In reference to the “cat/I love you” screenshot, Wes stated:

“My cat Zoey had always been a running joke between us ever since we met.
These were our last words to eachother on that morning she before she was killed. This honestly break my heart everytime I see it, but there you go....” (RBBM for emphasis)
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

The screenshot shows:
Ally: “Lol why are you making artwork”
Wes: “I’m bored and she loves love”
A: “Lol :) I love you”
W: “I love you too :)

When Ally said “Lol :) I love you,” could she have been talking about the cat? Could that have been part of the “running joke”?

And why didn’t Wes post more screenshots of his conversations with Ally?

I just don’t believe they were romantically involved again after Ally moved out in April.

And I believe her completely when Nikki says “At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end.” New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

By the way, in the above article, dated March 9th, Vera describes Wes as Ally’s “self-proclaimed boyfriend,” while the CWD calls him an “ex-boyfriend.” (BBM)

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

Attachments

• 6E88E4B0-C279-44DF-B071-20F647B2C995.jpeg
    6E88E4B0-C279-44DF-B071-20F647B2C995.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 7
How is it TOS? VIs don’t have to provide proof, and Vera is a VI. Otherwise wes would have to provide proof he doesn’t own sandals (lol).

She is not a VI but is verified as a reporter and assistant editor for the TCT.

She is not a VI but is verified as a reporter and assistant editor for the TCT.

Omg. Lol.

Law enforcement has been directly quoted saying that Weston Sutherland does not have any inside information on this case.

I cannot wrap my head around people refusing to believe law enforcement, a reporter who has been reporting on this case for ages, and a murder victims parents (who have been cleared by LE) yet choose to believe an agressive, harassing, rude, angry ex boyfriend who is still a murder suspect. Literally baffles me.

I know this is a minefield area but I also know a lot of this stuff varies state by state and I'm not American. Do I have it right that if someone acquired a gun and ditched it in a pond immediately after murdering Ally, there wouldn't necessarily be trace of that person ever having had that gun, correct? If so, guns found during a home search coming up clean, or indeed no guns being found means precious little if you don't know how many guns were originally there.

Reasons for clearing WS

Owns no gun
Fathers shotguns cleared
No motive
Text phone history
Doesn't own sandals
Poly inconclusive.
No arrest
No evidence

BBM

Just to clarify, did Wes ever say he didn't own sandals?

I know BP told LE he didn't own sandals, but I don't remember Wes saying that (I haven't read every single post in here, but most of them).

I don't have a strong opinion at this point of Wes' involvement either way, just wanted to clarify this in the interest of keeping facts straight. (Also, for either of them, seems just a little weird in general--doesn't pretty much everyone own sandals? Whatever I guess)

BBM

Just to clarify, did Wes ever say he didn't own sandals?

I know BP told LE he didn't own sandals, but I don't remember Wes saying that (I haven't read every single post in here, but most of them).

I don't have a strong opinion at this point of Wes' involvement either way, just wanted to clarify this in the interest of keeping facts straight. (Also, for either of them, seems just a little weird in general--doesn't pretty much everyone own sandals? Whatever I guess)

My weird husband doesn’t own sandals either. :D I guess you either love them or hate them. I live in sandals as much as possible.

I think so. She's not a case insider is she? Maybe someone with longer time in WS can weigh in.

From experience on other threads, a case insider is anyone who has a personal relationship to the victim, family, etc and has inside knowledge because of that relationship (not just from going to the same gym). Although Vera is verified as a reporter, if she has had personal conversations with the key players on a regular basis beyond just being a reporter, I would consider her an insider. But I’m just going on other cases.

There was one guy who was a verified insider on the Teresa Sievers thread who had known one of the killers or her husband in years past, but didn’t have a current relationship. So I don’t think there is a hard and fast rule, but a judgement call by Tricia.

ETA: Here’s the link about VIs and verified professionals:
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Omg. Lol.

Law enforcement has been directly quoted saying that Weston Sutherland does not have any inside information on this case.

I cannot wrap my head around people refusing to believe law enforcement, a reporter who has been reporting on this case for ages, and a murder victims parents (who have been cleared by LE) yet choose to believe an agressive, harassing, rude, angry ex boyfriend who is still a murder suspect. Literally baffles me.

It's called presumption of innocence. It doesn't matter what we personally think of the suspect. LE have asked the suspect to clear himself so I am listing from what I can remember things that could be used. Much like the list of possible incriminating items put forward by JJ.

Hi Everyone,
Rave1953 is veified. Thank you for joining us Vera. I am very happy you are here to answer our questions.

Let me know if anyone gives you grief. These members are terrified of me so they usually behave. LOL KIDDING

Members here are great. Especially on Ally's case. You will find a very thoughtful group here.

CombatMedic is still welcome to post but no one is allowed to accuse Franz of murder or accuse Nikki of covering up for him. The police have cleared Franz so we need to start looking elsewhere.

Tricia

Bumping Tricia's post verifying Vera. Note, this was obviously before Wes was removed from the forum.

bbm

My weird husband doesn’t own sandals either. :D I guess you either love them or hate them. I live in sandals as much as possible.

I was thinking a little more about the sandals, and regardless of who does or does not own them, wouldn't the "fact" that the shooter was wearing sandals (if that is a fact, which obviously I have no idea) be somewhat suggestive of an unplanned attack?

I mean if you were going after a RUNNER and premeditated it, even if you had a car, why on earth would you wear sandals? What if you miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead