MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM for focus

To the best of my knowledge, neither LE or Wes has ever said his vehicle did not match.

In fact, one of the many questions Wes seemed to avoid answering was what type of vehicle he was driving at the time of Ally’s murder.

At least one poster asked the same question about his brother and father, and that was completely ignored as well.

Even if he refused, LE might have been able to obtain a warrant to search Wes’ vehicle as “Police had grown suspicious of Wes Sutherland from the first time they interviewed him, believing he was lying and withholding information.” As for family members, it would be a different story, IMO.

One poly came back as inconclusive, and he failed another:
“‘They said that the first one was inconclusive, and then they said that I failed the second one,’ said Sutherland.”

As to his demeanor, there are a couple of things I noticed while watching the CWD interview (MOO):
1. It has always bothered me that he does appear to be upset (crying, red eyes, etc.) when he tells Chris Hansen how “extremely painful” to be looked at as a suspect, but not when he talks about Ally. (@4’12”)

2. It almost scares me that he answers “Absolutely not,” but at the same time nods his head when asked by Hansen “Did you kill Ally?” (@4’40”)

He also nods "yes" while saying "I don't believe I failed" the polygraph.

I was just telling my DIL about this case. She asked if anyone has ever brought up the idea of it being some kind of gang-initiation killing. I honestly cannot remember if that idea was ever thrown out here. Could it be? Sure. I wonder if that has been considered and ruled out for whatever reason.

I wonder how Wes treats his patients at Providence Park Hospital.
Jogger’s death continues to haunt family, community
In addition to her parents, Ally is mourned by her boyfriend, 30-year-old Weston “Wes” Sutherland. He is a Neuro ICU patient care technician at Providence Park Hospital in Novi, where he and Ally met. They dated for two and a half years.

I wonder how Wes treated any other girlfriends

Interesting question. Maybe someone will come on and be verified.

I noticed a few of you are getting "snippy" as my English mum would say. She would also yell " KNOCK IT OFF". Ok That's a lie she didn't yell at us to knock whatever we were doing off. However, I am yelling KNOCK IT OFF to a handful of you because we just cannot allow this type of posting.

Look, I do not expect everyone to hold hands and sing Kumbaya, my Lord or anything but please, be respectful of each other OK?

Thank you,
Tricia

I wonder why no one spoke to Wes at the funeral

So he says, anyway, in his first post here. He’s sort of mind-reading their thoughts and motives IMO....

I know that none of you know me... and over the past few months I have becoming painfully aware that "The BF" is always the primary person of interest in a situation like this. Those first couple days hardly felt real... extensive police searches, extensive police questioning and interviews, handing over all my electronic devices, and then agreeing to a 6-hour polygraph.... All the while, trying to gain some kind of mental grasp on reality. In an instant, my entire world was turned upside down and thrown into complete chaos, sadness, depression.
Add to that: During Ally's funeral many of Ally's friends and family, unsure what to think at the time, deliberately ignored and avoided me. Ally's mom was the only one at the funeral that really knew me well enough to KNOW I would never have hurt Alex.

I get it... I completely understand why the BF is always the first person everyone assumes or at least wonders about when a beautiful and amazing woman's life is violently and senselessly ended like Ally's was...
So I get it, but all I want to say is... it hurts! It hurts to be looked at, or thought of, as someone who could even possibly do something that violently evil to anyone, let alone my little Ally! I need the police to find this monster. She really was an amazing woman and deserves Justice! And I need everyone to know, and not just 'know' but REALLY KNOW, that I would never of hurt her in any way and that loved Ally with all my heart!

MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member