MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ally was shot in the back as she ran for her life. Wes is a suspect in her murder. Instead of trying to prove his own innocence, he does his best to make everyone else look guilty. When that doesn't work, he becomes irate and uses threats to try to control the situation. Now that some people are no longer intimidated by him, he seems to have left the thread.

I feel like we are posting with an 18year old from Ireland or something.

So I just initiated the mental ignore and dont bother feature.

So please do the same.

Because this person is obviously baiting to get some on a vacation while getting the massage oil ready

So no response to them again is now going to be my best response ever.

Even on future, other cases.

Jmo .

He is on Ally's side too, he says. That's why I choose to believe him. If I am attacked for my beliefs that's against TOS.
He says. It is easy and convenient for him to say that, I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that though. He attacks anyone outside his narrative of Franz did it. And with an over reaction, into screaming and profanities to anyone that does not buy his narrative. You have told us that you have only seen one outburst from him, but strangely the rest of us have seen many.

[QUOE="Jennifer17, post: 14245672, member: 199552"]He says. It is easy and convenient for him to say that, I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that though. He attacks anyone outside his narrative of Franz did it. And with an over reaction, into screaming and profanities to anyone that does not buy his narrative. You have told us that you have only seen one outburst from him, but strangely the rest of us have seen many.[/QUOTE]
He says. It is easy and convenient for him to say that, I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that though. He attacks anyone outside his narrative of Franz did it. And with an over reaction, into screaming and profanities to anyone that does not buy his narrative. You have told us that you have only seen one outburst from him, but strangely the rest of us have seen many.

That isn't what I said but that's ok. That morning I was concentrating and replying only to Rave and only remembered seeing one CM comment at the time hence my post to Dexter asking him who he was replying to. That one post alone of mine proves I missed those comments as did others. Now it is getting old.

That isn't what I said but that's ok. That morning I was concentrating and replying only to Rave and only remembered seeing one CM comment at the time hence my post to Dexter asking him who he was replying to. That one post alone of mine proves I missed those comments as did others. Now it is getting old.[/QUOTd E]
No, not many others missed his rants about Vera, at all. Most of us saw them and were appalled, How did you miss them if you were following the thread.

I’ve been following this case closely and reading on here a whole bunch. Broken foot+surgery=LOTS of time sitting around. Finally started commenting last night. And I can say I also missed his attack on Vera. I do remember seeing shiresleuth asking Dexter who he was replying too. I think the posts were deleted very fast. That said, I witnessed the VI attack many and threatening on many occasions for simply questioning him or not agreeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead