MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. When he joined I was hoping we would get information about her - her personality, her likes and dislikes, her activities, what she meant to him and why. You know, the usual stuff a grieving friend would want to share.

He did post all that. I'll see if I can link. Did you not see it (probably thread 1). I wonder if they could all be put in a separate thread now???

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. No, no one can access another member's private messages (other than maybe Tricia and maybe other moderators).

Afaik we can't delete them. If anyone has harassing or threatening private messages from our former VI I would recommend telling Tricia about it.

I'm answering your post. Which bit do you want me to elaborate on?

The reason it's not scary is T can probably just grab all CM2121 pm's in one data search. I'm sure she has to do it a lot given the nature of the site.

1) Your future Fiance is killed.

2) Cops arrest a supposed unknown guy and tears his life apart. But later on decides to let him go.

3) You blame the family but still don't have 1 iota for why the original guy was first arrested.

4) You sound like you are in the realm of the know of the investigation.

5) But you still don't know why or how the 1st guy came into play at first.

6) So it's obvious your contacts are not telling you nothing about this guy you didn't know .

7) So do you really know him after all and LE simply doesn't want to tell you anything about him?

He did post all that. I'll see if I can link. Did you not see it (probably thread 1). I wonder if they could all be put in a separate thread now???

Here’s all he wrote AFAIK, briefly in his first post here. Sadly, not too much about her personality, likes, dislikes, activities before talking about himself. The tributes to Ally posted over the weekend in Vera’s article were practically unanimous about Ally’s sense of humor, and painted a loving picture of her. I would have liked to have seen that in Wes’ posts instead of his attitude:

Ally was the love of my life and my best friend! Both of us were full time students and neither of us had ever been in any trouble with the law. Neither of us had many friends, we weren't big partiers, and we had no interest in drugs or anything like that.
We spent most nights at the apartment just enjoying each other's company. She did the grocery shopping and I did the cooking. While I was making dinner, she was usually writing papers for class or watching Netflix on the couch. Every night we ate dinner in the living room so we could watch/play jeopardy together. Then, if neither of us had homework, we would usually watch our Netflix shows together and play scrabble. Everything came easy.... were best friends and madly in love!
MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016

Maybe Tricia can advise how to copy the posts in a separate thread.

Last edited:
When you compare how often he talked about himself and Franz/Nikki, wes rarely talked about ally. Someone had asked him (multiple times I believe) what her favorite color is and he never bothered to answer.

What was ally’s favorite show? Song? What was her favorite thing to eat? What was their “place”?

I’m racking my brain to try to remember one cute story that wes shared with us about a time he and ally had together, but I’m not coming up with anything. Ya know, one of *those* moments. A “had to be there moment”. One that when you tell people, they don’t really get why it’s so special/memorable, but it makes them smile seeing how happy you are when you talk about it.

I'm answering your post. Which bit do you want me to elaborate on?

The reason it's not scary is T can probably just grab all CM2121 pm's in one data search. I'm sure she has to do it a lot given the nature of the site.
Whether or not she can do that it doesn't necessarily affect how one feels after receiving threatening or disturbing messages, and if it's via an email or text message it has nothing to do with what happens here.

I think you misunderstood my point:
He was hostile to us here where he knew he was being watched, so imagine what he might have been like in private. Maybe you wouldn't be scared by his threats but I hope you can understand how others might.

When you responded with something unrelated I was briefly confused.

He was so madly in love with her he was on dating sites.

I don’t remember if it’s been answered, but if it has, I need a refresher. Do we know how ally found out about his dating site profile(s)? And how/where she confronted him about it (in person, via text, on the phone, etc)

Edited bc I’m a dummy lol

Whether or not she can do that it doesn't necessarily affect how one feels after receiving threatening or disturbing messages, and if it's via an email or text message it has nothing to do with what happens here.

I think you misunderstood my point:
He was hostile to us here where he knew he was being watched, so imagine what he might have been like in private. Maybe you wouldn't be scared by his threats but I hope you can understand how others might.

When you responded with something unrelated I was briefly confused.

But he could just be blocked if that happened or reported. Do you think or know if he sent abusive pm's to anyone? I've not heard that. AfAIK it was all on the thread and was moderated. You're talking about a theoretical situation I guess.

Here’s all he wrote AFAIK, briefly in his first post here. Sadly, not too much about her personality, likes, dislikes, activities before talking about himself. The tributes to Ally posted over the weekend in Vera’s article were practically unanimous about Ally’s sense of humor, and painted a loving picture of her. I would have liked to have seen that in Wes’ posts instead of his attitude:

Ally was the love of my life and my best friend! Both of us were full time students and neither of us had ever been in any trouble with the law. Neither of us had many friends, we weren't big partiers, and we had no interest in drugs or anything like that.
We spent most nights at the apartment just enjoying each other's company. She did the grocery shopping and I did the cooking. While I was making dinner, she was usually writing papers for class or watching Netflix on the couch. Every night we ate dinner in the living room so we could watch/play jeopardy together. Then, if neither of us had homework, we would usually watch our Netflix shows together and play scrabble. Everything came easy.... were best friends and madly in love!
MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016

Maybe Tricia can advise how to copy the posts in a separate thread.

Nothing about her at all except that she liked Netflix. Not even what programs. I have seen no sense of who she was as a person from that guy at all. Everything was about how isolated and friendless their lives were. The ideal life for a person who wants to control their mate.

The rest is really all about him. The examples of narcissistic rage I've seen on this thread have been incredible. How anyone could mistake that for the kind of rage that comes from grief is beyond me.

It was outrageous. Imperious, almost delusional demands in an attempt to control the thread. Threats.

Quite scary, actually.

When you compare how often he talked about himself and Franz/Nikki, wes rarely talked about ally. Someone had asked him (multiple times I believe) what her favorite color is and he never bothered to answer.

What was ally’s favorite show? Song? What was her favorite thing to eat? What was their “place”?

I’m racking my brain to try to remember one cute story that wes shared with us about a time he and ally had together, but I’m not coming up with anything. Ya know, one of *those* moments. A “had to be there moment”. One that when you tell people, they don’t really get why it’s so special/memorable, but it makes them smile seeing how happy you are when you talk about it.

Favorite show ( or is it a game ) was JEOPARDY - ironic like her last words to her father "of course I'm coming home".

Favorite show ( or is it a game ) was JEOPARDY - ironic like her last words to her father "of course I'm coming home".

If we’re splitting hairs (bc it seems like we are), wes never said that was her favorite show. He said they watched it together at night. I also watch golf with my husband every sunday, and I think it’s snooze city, but I watch I bc it’s spending quality time together. You seem to have completely missed the entire point of my post btw.

1) Your future Fiance is killed.

2) Cops arrest a supposed unknown guy and tears his life apart. But later on decides to let him go.

3) You blame the family but still don't have 1 iota for why the original guy was first arrested.

4) You sound like you are in the realm of the know of the investigation.

5) But you still don't know why or how the 1st guy came into play at first.

6) So it's obvious your contacts are not telling you nothing about this guy you didn't know .

7) So do you really know him after all and LE simply doesn't want to tell you anything about him?

@Jennifer17 this is who you were asking about yesterday.

But he could just be blocked if that happened or reported.

He could be blocked or reported AFTER sending the messages. And even if you block a specific email address, user, or phone number, the person can easily use a different email address, userid, or anonymous number (easy to find online) to send more messages. These are upsetting to receive, and can even be frightening depending on the content. No, we don't know if he sent any while he was here or who else received threatening emails/texts from him in the last two years, but we did see examples of his text messages (he posted the incriminating screen shots) and we all read his posts on here to us, and then there's this:
Do not threaten me! I do not need to spin my way out of anything. MSP (LE) has every single email you and I ever exchanged, including the ones with all your profanities and threats. That's the last thing I'm going to say to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77