MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Franz was restoring/working on other people's cars in his shed? Where did this info come from?

I saw a poster had said something about one of the Bruegers maybe being in "the shop" and wondered what it meant at the time. Did that mean "workshop"? Does he have a mechanics workshop and fix cars on his property?

If you move up and down that road on Bing maps, one sees that the light-colored sedan car was photographed on 8/9/2014 and on 8/10/2014 (about 2 years before Ally's murder). Given that it was photographed 2 consecutive days, it makes it less likely that the car was owned by an accidental visitor. Did Ally or her parents ever own a light-colored sedan?

YES.... Ally's parents do!
Now, I had been hearing rumors about this for a while from multiple sources:
That Franz and Nikki actually had an older light-colored 4-door Sedan that they almost never drove, and that they had usually just kept in that back shed...

But, up until Right Now... I could never find any direct evidence that this supposed Vehicle actually existed...
3Untitled.png

That Franz and Nikki actually had an older light-colored 4-door Sedan that they almost never drove, and that they had usually just kept in that back shed...

But, up until Right Now... I could never find any direct evidence that this supposed Vehicle actually existed...
View attachment 139575

Is it safe to assume then you and/or the multiple individuals who suspected this have shared this information with LE, and if so, when?

View attachment 139575
The car looks like a Mercedes, IMO, and FB being from GER, I can imagine him to hang on it with his whole heart.

IMO, she likely meant that they didn't have any conversations in those years. Not that he didn't speak a word to her that entire time. I'm just guessing but there is a big difference between having a talk with someone and and asking them to pass the salt, etc.
I've been in a household with a PTSD veteran who it's been impossible to have a CIVIL conversation with most of the time. They always have a chip on their shoulder and yes, simple things can turn into a 'fight', meaning an argument or harsh words.

I saw a poster had said something about one of the Bruegers maybe being in "the shop" and wondered what it meant at the time. Did that mean "workshop"? Does he have a mechanics workshop and fix cars on his property?

I believe you are referring to one of my previous posts, where I said, “Unless one of them was in the shop, there would have been three vehicles at the house. Or if Nikki had left, as CM has said, then only two.“
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

I’m sorry I wasn’t more clear; English isn’t my first language, and sometimes I have a hard time describing or explaining things properly.

What I meant to say was Franz would have had immediate access to three cars unless one of the vehicles was being repaired at the dealership or an independent mechanic at the time.

Hope this helps :).

I am in the minority here, I know. I am not in disbelief that it may have been her father that killed her. To point out, crystal clear-ly: I am not saying I believe he did. I am looking at this from my own personal point of view which consists of many details that I won't go into at this time.
May I ask whey so many find it absolutely unfathomable that she was killed by a parent? Since none of us (to my knowledge) know him personally, we don't know what he would or would not do. And I'll tell you, a person CAN look absolutely fine to those casually around him for decades, yet something is simmering beneath the surface...
I did find this interesting article: A parent killing a child happens more often than we think - CNN
From article: "But more than 13% of the victims were adults, specifically people in ages running from 18 to 40 years old. So the threat of filicide doesn't go away when people get old enough to move out on their own."

Just food for thought for those that may be open-minded (or even, sadly, experienced) about such things.

It happens...
Rocky River dad killed his daughter because of 'disrespect'

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A Rocky River father admitted Tuesday that he shot his 27-year-old daughter to death because he felt she disrespected his rules about coming home late and failing to clean up her room.

Mansour, who owns several gas stations throughout Northeast Ohio, spent his life providing for his family and had no criminal history or any prior allegations of abusing his children, defense attorney Angelo Lonardo said.

It happens...
Rocky River dad killed his daughter because of 'disrespect'

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A Rocky River father admitted Tuesday that he shot his 27-year-old daughter to death because he felt she disrespected his rules about coming home late and failing to clean up her room.

Mansour, who owns several gas stations throughout Northeast Ohio, spent his life providing for his family and had no criminal history or any prior allegations of abusing his children, defense attorney Angelo Lonardo said.

I linked the 13 % article on one of the previous threads. I agree with you MM. It is a possibility but he has an alibi.

I don't disbelieve that parents sometimes kill their children; I unfortunately know this all too well from personal experience.

I disbelieve that this particular father killed this particular child in this particular case. That is subject to change, but with the information I have thus far, I'm not going in that direction here.

I believe you are referring to one of my previous posts, where I said, “Unless one of them was in the shop, there would have been three vehicles at the house. Or if Nikki had left, as CM has said, then only two.“
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

I’m sorry I wasn’t more clear; English isn’t my first language, and sometimes I have a hard time describing or explaining things properly.

What I meant to say was Franz would have had immediate access to three cars unless one of the vehicles was being repaired at the dealership or an independent mechanic at the time.

Hope this helps :).

Ha ha yes it does help thanks.

Hoping we will have more solid information this week. If only we knew what caused LE to make their statements about - the killer probably being local; what sandals; Ally probably knew her killer, .... I know they cannot tell all, but even a little would be helpful.

No, but I have some reasons to believe they might have had immediate access to a white sedan.
I believe Franz kept a white sedan in THIS back corner shed that he had been working on over a couple years.
View attachment 139554

I guess you believed right CM. Found this on Bing last night. Was super hard to get the angle to where it showed, but you can see the one light colour sedan in the driveway and what appears to be an almost identical car in the shed:

Sorry, I've blocked out the URL because for some strange reason, the URL associated with the pic defaults to where I live in Canada. I guess Bing is keeping tabs on me:

I don't know why this isn't coming up as clear as it is on my computer.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-23_11-55-55.png
    upload_2018-7-23_11-55-55.png
    346.7 KB · Views: 76
I think it's sad that we're only allowed to point fingers at the parents and not any other suspects in this case.

from: New clues emerge in case of Metro Detroit nurse murdered while jogging

“We have spoken with Wes. We’ve interviewed him a couple of times now. He’s a suspect in this incident,” said Michigan State Police First Lt. Michael Shaw. But F/Lt. Shaw says Sutherland is not the only suspect.

“Unfortunately, unless you rule people out or have a very solid alibi, everybody’s a suspect. Including mom and dad right now,” said F/Lt. Shaw
<bbm>

I guess you believed right CM. Found this on Bing last night. Was super hard to get the angle to where it showed, but you can see the one light colour sedan in the driveway and what appears to be an almost identical car in the shed:

Sorry, I've blocked out the URL because for some strange reason, the URL associated with the pic defaults to where I live in Canada. I guess Bing is keeping tabs on me:

I don't know why this isn't coming up as clear as it is on my computer.

How is BING (what is BING anyway? ) a LE or MSM link and how does it prove FB/NB had a working light colour sedan two years later?

Also, I thought LE had already tracked down the speeding light colored sedan.

My property shows several vehicles on Google. It doesn't mean they are mine or that I've still got them or that they are roadworthy.

MOO

Last edited:
Some sure are excited that Franz had a white car in his driveway.I hardly think that is enough evidence of guilt.
Especially when you consider:

What Are the Most Popular Car Colors?

According to an analysis by a major vehicle paint manufacturer, the most popular vehicle colors that drivers purchase are silver (23 percent), white (15 percent), and black (12 percent), which together represent half of all cars on the road.
As we discussed above, people generally prefer to purchase cars that are silver, white, and black.
Are You Driving the Most Popular Car Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow