MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much smaller things have been used to implicate him. I can’t imagine why this wouldn’t. It sure would raise my suspicion of him if I saw this in his driveway. I’m undecided and lean toward her murder being random. To completely explain the car away without having proof that it’s been looked into is a bit confusing to me though.
I'm not sure how LE even finds a car that may or may not be connected to a murder based on such a vague description. Lotsa white and light colored cars. Cops have no way of proving a particular car was connected to Ally's murder. I think Ally was shot on the part of the road that was obscured by trees and she ran to the yard where she fell. For all we know, a car with the shooter may have immediately turned around in the road and headed the other way.

Ugh, how do I delete a post on here? My post, this one. I have messed up the multiqoute somehow and I can't seem to fix it. (P.S. I dislike this new board for real.)

"B
I haven't been able to find the delete option on any post I've made. I just click on edit and erase my comment and type in "Delete".

I haven't been able to find the delete option on any post I've made. I just click on edit and erase my comment and type in "Delete".

Wish we could get a delete option for our messed up replies. It is not there ...yet. I too edit it to a blank reply using my backspace key. Primitive but effective.

There is NO delete option. Once I knew that, it actually became less frustrating.

One thing that intrigues me is the 'sandals on surveillance' thingy.
I'm betting that sandals are not the only image on that tape. They are likely attached to legs, pants, a body, and who knows what else, possibly a vehicle? Also, we don't know where the surveillance is from, right?
Contradiction info has been put out there.
1. Cops say no video, dna, etc.
2. The dude arrested for this case then let go said he was shown video of sandals.
Which is correct? I'm banking on the original suspect's account. I've seen LE in other cases mislead the public about what they do or
don't have for evidence.
Also, what did they have for probable cause to actually arrest that guy and tear his property up? In MOST cases, there has to be some pretty good evidence for a warrant to be issued for that.
One wonders what...

Last edited:
My frustration at this point, and correct me if I am wrong, is there is no actual evidence linking anyone to this crime. Maybe LE has some, but they do not sound like it in their communications. Please tell me if I missed it.

The only thing I've heard for sure is the expended shotgun shells found at the scene and something about a light colored sedan. There are some hints that LE may have something else like looking for a particular pair of sandals. No DNA or prints. Not much.

The only thing I've heard for sure is the expended shotgun shells found at the scene and something about a light colored sedan. There are some hints that LE may have something else like looking for a particular pair of sandals. No DNA or prints. Not much.

I think they have tyre tracks. Didn't VI mention they had checked his tyres?

I haven't heard if they have taken DNA or fingerprints but know the shells used (they have them) and should know the weapon (shotgun).

Last edited:
One thing that intrigues me is the 'sandals on surveillance' thingy.
I'm betting that sandals are not the only image on that tape. They are likely attached to legs, pants, a body, and who knows what else, possibly a vehicle? Also, we don't know where the surveillance is from, right?
Contradiction info has been put out there.
1. Cops say no video, dna, etc.
2. The dude arrested for this case then let go said he was shown video of sandals.
Which is correct? I'm banking on the original suspect's account. I've seen LE in other cases mislead the public about what they do or
don't have for evidence.
Also, what did they have for probable cause to actually arrest that guy and tear his property up? In MOST cases, there has to be some pretty good evidence for a warrant to be issued for that.
One wonders what...
Someone had enough inside knowledge to give the police enough information to secure a warrant on that guy. But Wes nor Nicki never knew this guy existed and never joined forces to find more out about Perigo. Very strange.

Combatmedic2121 posted this on Mar 15, 2018:
MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016
Tire tracks, White car, Sandals, and Footprints

So the tire tracks I was always aware of because I agreed to let them take molds of my tires... so I figure they had tracks they suspects on the road. It’s a dirt road and it rained on and off that day.
Footprints? It’s hard to know what they really have regard that. Just not enough details released about it.

Sandals? So this originally came from them arresting Brian Perigo. He said police showed him a surveillance video and asked if the man in the video was him. He said “no, that guy is wearing sandals and I don’t even own sandals”
I realize everyone focuses on the sandal thing.... but here’s the far more interesting question.... they showed him a video...What video? And it has a potential suspect that they’re obviously trying to identify? I never heard about this video. I’ve never heard anyone mention a video. Why not show friends and family, or even public and see we can identify this person. Where is this video even from? Because it’s can’t be from anywhere near where Alex was killed. So why do they suspect the person in the video?
I’ve actually still never received any answers to any of these questions.

As far as the whole white car thing goes...
I don’t know if this was ever even relavent. I mean, if one person said they saw a white car in the area at that time. I don’t know how helpful that really is at this point. I stopped focusing too much on the white car thing and I felt police did as well. Just never seemed to lead to anything useful.

From your post quoting Combatmedic: "As far as the whole white car thing goes...
I don’t know if this was ever even relavent. I mean, if one person said they saw a white car in the area at that time. I don’t know how helpful that really is at this point. I stopped focusing too much on the white car thing and I felt police did as well. Just never seemed to lead to anything useful."

My question(s) to Combatmedic: In posts in previous threads, you commented about you & Ally visiting her parents (you stated that Franz didn't interact with either of you, but just watched TV). Did you not notice the color of their cars? Did you not notice the shed in the back where the other car was parked (based on images posted that were dated 2014)?

Based on the Bing image that Sillybilly posted, it appears that the shed would have been easily visible from the guest parking area in the driveway.

Why did the white/light-colored sedan suddenly become relevant, after 4 months of it not being important or helpful? Surely you had seen the car (s)on the property in the past, if you had been there visiting, as you stated in previous threads.

The above question is addressed to Combatmedic.

I respectfully ask that no one else answer on his behalf, as no one but him can possibly know the answer to my questions.

I am curious if anyone was tested for gun shot residue. If this was spur of the moment, there would be no thought of grabbing some gloves, would there?

If shells were found, wouldn’t there be some DNA or prints on them? One would think that loading the gun would involve prints or DNA unless it was planned and gloves were used to load the gun

I am curious if anyone was tested for gun shot residue. If this was spur of the moment, there would be no thought of grabbing some gloves, would there?

If shells were found, wouldn’t there be some DNA or prints on them? One would think that loading the gun would involve prints or DNA unless it was planned and gloves were used to load the gun

Awesome questions Human!

Shaw has stated in prior interviews that they have no DNA. I don't remember if he said anything about fingerprints or GSR tests on any of the suspects.

If someone known to Ally had murdered her in a rage, I don't think they would have thought to put on gloves.

However, I think if someone had planned ahead of time to murder her, and knew that she was going to be running on that stretch of Fish Lake Road, that person would have taken every precaution in order to cover their tracks.

I think it may be difficult (perhaps not impossible) to get prints from used shell casings. In 2008 at least, this was advanced technology:

Hot bullet casings can still finger the criminal

I don't know if this technique was tried in this case. It is probably not standard procedure for MSP, IMO.

The casings probably weren't tested for DNA, because successrate is very low:

Who Loaded the Gun? Recovering DNA from Bullet Casings

Several years ago an official with the Michigan State Police Forensic Science Division ordered an end to DNA processing of spent cartridge casings. The decision was not a surprise to David Foran, the director of the Michigan State University Forensic Science Program. “Because the success rate was so low — basically zero — the laboratory official asked, ‘Why are we wasting all of this time?’ ’’ Foran said.

YES.... Ally's parents do!
Now, I had been hearing rumors about this for a while from multiple sources:
That Franz and Nikki actually had an older light-colored 4-door Sedan that they almost never drove, and that they had usually just kept in that back shed...

But, up until Right Now... I could never find any direct evidence that this supposed Vehicle actually existed...
View attachment 139575

In the previous threads, you mentioned that you & Ally had visited Nikki & Ally and that, while there, Franz didn't interact with you.

If you had been at Ally's family's home (as you previously stated in other threads), surely you had seen their light-colored (silver) Mercedes Benz parked in front of the garage. Surely you had seen the other light-colored vehicle parked in the shed/workshop in the back, since you would have parked in or near that side space that we've all seen in the map images (where the red car was parked at the time the image was captured) which would have provided a clear view of that shed in the back and any vehicle parked there.

I seriously don't get why you're claiming that you've only recently learned about the white/light-colored car(s) on the Brueger property.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member