GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I glad for once in the last month that we see LE on the case asap!

I am baffled by this case.

But, if she did voluntarily walk away she may have been in a rush and very nervous so could have left her purse. If she walked away, she probably knew that she had so much time to get the heck out of dodge before her husband came looking for her.

Not saying she did because at this point we know not much. I really don't know what to think.

I don't see the walkaway! Could be...I just don't see it !

To me if she was running away why not wait until after the 10am phone call. Plus I just don't see her leaving the kids to get off the bus and no one there.

I don't see the walkaway! Could be...I just don't see it !

To me if she was running away why not wait until after the 10am phone call. Plus I just don't see her leaving the kids to get off the bus and no one there.

Mary Beth Smith walked away and was found in NY. I truly thought something happened to her and her husband did it. LOL It does happen.

So what do we know about the husband? What time did he get to work? I assume they have checked his alibi out. If his break was at 10 a.m. I would assume his workday started at 8? Then he contacts police around 10. If it were him, I think he wouldn't have called police until later in the day. I don't think he's responsible. I could be wrong though. The one thing that sets my hinky meter off is that he does seem to be controlling. Once again, I could be wrong.

The cousin stopping by is a bit fishy.

I'm getting really suspicious now of the cousin. Someone posted earlier that there is an RSO in the next town over (Lawrence but same county, Van Buren) with the same last name. I've looked on ancestry.com and found newspaper clippings suggesting that he may be a relative.

I'm still looking into it. I won't post how I think it's linked unless it's a sure thing.

I'm fairly certain he's related. His father (actually, I think grandfather - same name as father) seems to have lived in Hartford at one time, and the father's name is listed as a pallbearer years ago in an obituary that I believe is the connection here. If I get permission to post more, I will certainly do it.

Also, even if he is related, there's no proof he was that cousin that came by. So until there's a further connection, then it's probably best left as is, kwim?

I live in southeastern lower Michigan (Metro Detroit) and had not heard or read anything about this case locally until today. But for daily checks at WS for updates on the missing Skelton brothers, I wouldn't have known anything about Amy Henslee. The missing woman was mentioned on WWJ radio and reported on the WDIV news at noon.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/family/26636603/detail.html

updated article references her keys and NOW states house was locked.

snip - In a press conference Thursday morning, police say that Amy may be voluntarily missing because she took her shoes, coat, keys and locked the house before leaving.

http://www.wndu.com/hometop/headlin...Amy_Henslee_114616129.html?storySection=story

Ok...now I am confused...I thought her husband reported her missing Monday..this article says Tuesday....have I missed something somewhere ???

Ok...now I am confused...I thought her husband reported her missing Monday..this article says Tuesday....have I missed something somewhere ???
his first call was monday at 4:20 pm... LE told him to keep looking for her
later that night they came out to take a report
the next morning (tuesday) they started to investigate... not waiting for the usual 48 hours

((per presser that was on this am))

Mary Beth Smith walked away and was found in NY. I truly thought something happened to her and her husband did it. LOL It does happen.

So what do we know about the husband? What time did he get to work? I assume they have checked his alibi out. If his break was at 10 a.m. I would assume his workday started at 8? Then he contacts police around 10. If it were him, I think he wouldn't have called police until later in the day. I don't think he's responsible. I could be wrong though. The one thing that sets my hinky meter off is that he does seem to be controlling. Once again, I could be wrong.

The cousin stopping by is a bit fishy.

rbbm

It was my understanding he called police around 10pm...

Several things stand out...she had a job, but doesn't now, she was going to college and doing well, but isn't now, she had a car, but doesn't now...all this recently.

and in her pictures, her smile seems forced.

This is all jmo.

Does anyone have Amy's DOB? Thanks.

rbbm

It was my understanding he called police around 10pm...
per the press conference his initial call was at 4:20 pm on monday... they told him to keep looking around. an officer came out to take a report later that night at 10pm and did basic look around the property

per the press conference his initial call was at 4:20 pm on monday... they told him to keep looking around. an officer came out to take a report later that night at 10pm and did basic look around the property

Thank you :)
I haven't read every post and obviously missed the timeline :crazy:

Several things stand out...she had a job, but doesn't now, she was going to college and doing well, but isn't now, she had a car, but doesn't now...all this recently.

and in her pictures, her smile seems forced.

This is all jmo.

Happy Face Sydrome?

I wonder if she just needed to get away for a while.

Happy Face Sydrome?

I wonder if she just needed to get away for a while.

could be, don't have a theory, just noticed those things and know that for some women that 30 is a milestone and some evaluate where they are in their lives. She had been married for 12 years, since 18 and alot of things change from 18-30. Just saying that who one might pick at 18, might be different at 30.

IDK

So, she is dressed for the weather when she sees the kids off at the bus stop.
Do we know if she went back into the house at all?

If she didn't, maybe she went to the mail box or stopped to get the paper, and
maybe was abducted.
or
Maybe a friend came by and they left for a coffee together and then...
or
Maybe the husband did cause something to happen..

JMO

Do we have a google map of the house and surrounding area?

Thank you :)
I haven't read every post and obviously missed the timeline :crazy:
I only just now finished watching the presser... with all the different media reports I wouldn't have believed the times except it came from the mouth of the officer...

I liked him a LOT btw... I have faith that he will get to the bottom of what has become of Amy Henslee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg