GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught HLN and JC was on there and indicated that LE stated they believed they had a good lead...I didn't catch it all...did anyone else catch it ???

So, she is dressed for the weather when she sees the kids off at the bus stop.
Do we know if she went back into the house at all?

If she didn't, maybe she went to the mail box or stopped to get the paper, and
maybe was abducted.
or
Maybe a friend came by and they left for a coffee together and then...
or
Maybe the husband did cause something to happen..

JMO

Do we have a google map of the house and surrounding area?

Here's one from nursebeeme:

67000 County Road 372, Hartford, MI 49057 - Google Maps

map of approximate location ((67000 block of cr 372))
this is a very rural area

Here's one from nursebeeme:

Thanks for the map.
Stating the obvious, but it looks fairly isolated.

Police at one point said they had a good lead, but nothing since then.

It seems if she had taken a walk near the house and had an accident, she would have been found by now.

Neighbors contacted by The Herald-Palladium on Wednesday said they were baffled by the woman's disappearance. At least one neighbor, Deb DeFord, said she has started to lock her doors because of the news.

"She's sweet. She's vivacious," DeFord said of Henslee. "She's caring and she really loves her kids; you can tell."

DeFord's grandson, 7, lives next door and rides the bus to school with the Henslee boys, she said. According to her grandson, Amy Sue Henslee always watches through a window as the boys get picked up for school in the morning, DeFord said.

Another neighbor, Robert Sutton, said he was home all day Monday and didn't see or hear anything unusual. James Henslee contacted him Monday evening to ask if anyone there had seen his wife, he said.

"It's wild. You wouldn't expect something like that out here," Sutton said.

Woodside Elementary School Principal Nancy Larsson said Amy Sue Henslee has been an active volunteer in the school's sports program.

One of her boys attends Woodside, while the younger one attends Red Arrow Elementary School, Larsson said.

http://heraldpalladium.com/articles/2011/01/27/local_news/3313126.txt

What a coinky dink!
I know right? but last night as I was going to sleep I was actually thinking about the Tiffany Tehan case... and than when I saw her story next to this one (((see video box))) I was having like a huge dejavu

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-mom-amy-henslee-vanishes-home/story?id=12775556

(((note: nurse having a dejavu doesn't mean anything LOL))) I just found it 'odd' especially after being so COMPLETELY taken/thrown under the sleuthing bus by Tiffany Tehan..

Does anyone have Amy's DOB? Thanks.

I found one but it's not associated with any of the 'missing' posters. It's on 'MyLife.com'. Has anyone seen it anywhere?

Thank you!

Hi all. Longtime lurker here.

Do we now if the cousin that apperantly stopped by around 9AM has been questioned or interviewed by police? I sure he/she has but I haven't seen anything in the MSM or the presser about it. TIA.

Do we now if the cousin that apperantly stopped by around 9AM has been questioned or interviewed by police? I sure he/she has but I haven't seen anything in the MSM or the presser about it. TIA.

Welcome, UFO! :seeya:

here's my thoughts " at the moment " cause God knows these could change with more info.

I wonder.......maybe she had a boyfriend, maybe he stopped by to see her, maybe she tried breaking it off with him, maybe he got mad..........I don't know. I remember Tiffany Tehan well, and I keep wanting to say Amy wouldn't leave her kids willingly......but......ugh

in the presser LE had no comment on it but said they were investigating it... another reporter question was asked in the same vein that I could not hear as well... and it yielded another "no comment" from LE

:welcome4:

could be, don't have a theory, just noticed those things and know that for some women that 30 is a milestone and some evaluate where they are in their lives. She had been married for 12 years, since 18 and alot of things change from 18-30. Just saying that who one might pick at 18, might be different at 30.

IDK

I love your post :) 30 in my life was milestone in my life. I might used theses words on my girls!

I just don't feel this is case... I sure hope I wrong..

I have been reading... Interesting and baffling case. One thing I believe : this woman likely would not leave her two children. No proof of this, just a strong feeling... She may have gone someplace with someone,but was expecting to return home before the children got off the bus. I was a bit puzzled to read that her husband called her every day around 10.am. If she had decided to leave, it would have made more sense to wait until after his phone call. IMO. I believe that something has happened to her...

All JMO

OT but I think I just heard that Charlie Sheen rush to the Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members