GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question did I read correctly that some family member lives in front of trailer on same property?

The Uncle owns the property including the house out front but I haven't heard he actually lives there..I've been assuming all along Tonya (&BB on occasion) were.

Where are people seeing the locals saying there was an affair? I am having trouble on some of the news sites seeing anything but the most recent few comments. Thanks!

They didn't say trenches but my thought is if holes were for water or sewge like someone said they would've been more like trenches not holes tree removal possible but it's completely frozen & freezing is he removing trees with cold & snow ....idk

true....we don't know what kind of hole it is...what shape, how big diameter, etc....a test hole for a water well? There are just so many possibilites...:banghead:

Where are people seeing the locals saying there was an affair? I am having trouble on some of the news sites seeing anything but the most recent few comments. Thanks!

I couldn't find any confirmation on this "alleged affair" statement from locals, either. Still looking, though.

Here is what I am thinking for whats its worth, maybe Amy, James and the couisin partied together on occasion and from the face book photos. Maybe he stopped by and said lets go to the trailer, Tonya is there to smoke a joint. Maybe AH liked to smoke a joint on occasion,( why she didn't take her purse she thought she didn't need it to just ride up the road for that). Maybe when she got there he suggested or tryed to force some sexual activity with the two ladies. They both rebuffed the idea he got pizzed off and it went from bad to worse. I still think roids or meth is invoved on his part due to the violence of the deaths. My thought is, he thinks he is a tough, ladies man with not alot of actual brains, add alcohol, roids or meth to this type of guy and you have a powder keg waiting to explode. I read he also dealt in scrapp metal maybe the holes were dug to throw the scrap in and bury later like a mini landfill. Shout out to Mo Mom I am also in the beautiful Show Me State.

Does anyone have any understanding of his general attitude towards women? Is he controlling? Physcially/verbally abusive? Does he have any history of mental illness? Schizophrenia? Something made him snap...and if it was something like he wasn't going to be bested by a couple of "girls"....I guess we just have to wait for the info to slowly come out. I think I may do a quick look at his name and birthdate to see what kind of personality type we may be dealing with here.

This is all so sad...and those poor little boys...

Well he does have domestic violence conviction & sexual assault of minor under 14 on record so didn't think to much of women right?

And yes those poor little boys robbed of their mother & childhood as far as I'm concerned and tonya's and now the suspects too

Here is what I am thinking for whats its worth, maybe Amy, James and the couisin partied together on occasion and from the face book photos. Maybe he stopped by and said lets go to the trailer, Tonya is there to smoke a joint. Maybe AH liked to smoke a joint on occasion,( why she didn't take her purse she thought she didn't need it to just ride up the road for that). Maybe when she got there he suggested or tryed to force some sexual activity with the two ladies. They both rebuffed the idea he got pizzed off and it went from bad to worse. I still think roids or meth is invoved on his part due to the violence of the deaths. My thought is, he thinks he is a tough, ladies man with not alot of actual brains, add alcohol, roids or meth to this type of guy and you have a powder keg waiting to explode. I read he also dealt in scrapp metal maybe the holes were dug to throw the scrap in and bury later like a mini landfill. Shout out to Mo Mom I am also in the beautiful Show Me State.

Hey Chick! This definitely could be a possibility...Not much on thinking along the meth lines, tho...characteristics just aren't there from what I'm seeing physically, but hey...who knows!

I couldn't find any confirmation on this "alleged affair" statement from locals, either. Still looking, though.

I think the person that stated this was our own Lurkey Lu - a local. Nothing printed in MSM. This is just coming from someone who is hearing the local town's talk, i.e. gossip.

I think the person that stated this was our own Lurkey Lu - a local. Nothing printed in MSM. This is just coming from someone who is hearing the local town's talk, i.e. gossip.

That's what I'm thinking, as well.

Yikes! I am so surprised to see that he hid the bodies behind the trailer. I didn't think it was that close.

As for electricity, who knows. I don't see any power cords on the outside.

ETA: I would think no electricity. With it being so far off the road, how could they hook up to any power? Unless they had a generator.

I think there a generator or a tiller behind the camper?
forgot the link

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Henslee-crime-scene-unnerves-neighbors

this just kind petty and useless...but I really curious of What Bj wanted to borrow?

If someone told me I came over to borrow something! I would ask what did you need to borrow?

Well he does have domestic violence conviction & sexual assault of minor under 14 on record so didn't think to much of women right?

Would you post a link to that as I have seen his rap sheet and that is NOT listed on it..thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl