GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm NOT bashing the victims here, but...

It never ceases to amaze me that someone that has both domestic violence and sexual abuse of children convictions also has a girlfriend. I have to assume she didn't know about those, as I cannot imagine ANY woman actually wanting to be with a "man" that does those kind of things.

Before Tonya's name was formally released there was a comment under a news article we had linked to where some "friend" had warned her about the dangers of unrequited love and had told her to let go. IMO opinion Junior is a sociopath (now psychopath?) who feels nothing but mimics normal people's behaviour to get what he wants. He thrived on fooling her, on her chasing him and it pumped him up more and made him behave even worse and he took sick pleasure from it all. She would not have known. There are many people who can't fathom that there are people out there who don't think or feel the emotions we do at all but perversely mimic them to get you hooked or to get what they want. I think she probably wasn't even able to conceive what an "evil" person he was as she was holding on to those bits of love he threw at her and was fooled. If any of this makes any sense, I'm a little delirious from a long day!

I thought his parents had custody of the boys but I could be wrong.

I hope I never have to find out either..GFB!

Oh they may have...I just head on that video that the boys lived with him at his mother's house in Bangor.

I don't know that I could stand by my family if they had done this .... It would be real hard

Has anybody heard how they r cousins dads are bros or through mom? Just curious

I'm NOT bashing the victims here, but...

It never ceases to amaze me that someone that has both domestic violence and sexual abuse of children convictions also has a girlfriend. I have to assume she didn't know about those, as I cannot imagine ANY woman actually wanting to be with a "man" that does those kind of things.

and yet we keep seeing it.

Her previous boyfriend also abused her and ended up in jail.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...son?ref=scroller&categoryId=10001&status=true

think this lady had a tough life.....RIP Tonya (and Amy)

Are we sure that LE didn't question Jr at the house in Bangor earlier in the week? If they did, no telling what lies he told them..I still wonder if the family knew about Jr's plans in the works of purchasing this piece of land...could be no one thought it would be a crime scene..because no one suspicioned the uncle, so therefore the land wasn't considered...again...I have no idea...just my thoughts.

You'd think James would at least know about the 'trailer'..He did sell 'wood' there.

If LE went to Bangor they kept it on the QT.

I also saw an article about a sexual offense with a minor but I can't find it at all, looking!

http://articles.wsbt.com/2011-01-28/beebe-shot_27089482

Philip said the couple experienced their share of ups and downs — including fights and arguments.

"But, sometimes, seeing Tonya and the shape she was in — love would only go so far," said Philip. "And as far as love, she loved BJ to death and according to her, BJ loved her."

He never thought it would lead to her death.

Could this be why there's some confusion? It's not that hard to misread what this is saying here.

8/22/99

assault EXCLUDING sexual

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2011-01/59087296.pdf

Yes, likely that was it thanks!

But I'm almost sure too that it was misreported in some article somewhere, oh well it must have been a mistake, and I remember it did surprise me as it said something about a minor under 14 or something and I thought that unlikely. Anyway I can't find it, maybe dreamt it!

I also saw an article about a sexual offense with a minor but I can't find it at all, looking!

I'm wondering if someone didn't mis-read his court records where it states assault, EXCLUDING SEXUAL, and reported it as a sexual assault, however I don't know where they would have come up with the age, since nothing that I can find has stated any age. JMO

Yes, likely that was it thanks!

But I'm almost sure too that it was misreported in some article somewhere, oh well it must have been a mistake, and I remember it did surprise me as it said something about a minor under 14 or something and I thought that unlikely. Anyway I can't find it, maybe dreamt it!

I'm sorry...I didn't see the previous post...:crazy:

http://articles.wsbt.com/2011-01-28/beebe-shot_27089482

Philip said the couple experienced their share of ups and downs — including fights and arguments.

"But, sometimes, seeing Tonya and the shape she was in — love would only go so far," said Philip. "And as far as love, she loved BJ to death and according to her, BJ loved her."

He never thought it would lead to her death.

ubm

What "shape" does he mean?

A RV camper marked Hogg Bash is the place neighbors say Howarth shared with her boyfriend and the man accused of killing her.

We know BB lived mostly in Bangor but anyway they actually LIVED in that THING? :crazy:

eta.."She loved BJ to death"..Yes, unfortunately she did!

Would anyone happen to have a link to the jail where Jr is currently incarcerated? I'd like to see the address he gave on his booking sheet.

Yep - I should have read all the way to the end. Sorry.

Sure is. I cannot imagine any woman staying with me if I laid a finger on her (and I have never done so), so I have trouble understanding it as well.

No need to be "sorry"..Many somehow? got the same impression.

It's nice to hear from a REAL man! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member