GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this just kind petty and useless...but I really curious of What Bj wanted to borrow?

If someone told me I came over to borrow something! I would ask what did you need to borrow?

I agree...and perhaps James did ask, and they just haven't released that bit of information.

Could be my mistake was reading a post yesterday I thought it said sex with minor under 14 but they were also speaking on juliani Cardenas case & could have been talking about his alleged abductor I'm going to try to find which he was talking about

At this point, we know so little..it's just hard to assume what happened and why. I can't imagine that I would be thinking "clearly", had something like this happened to me, so who knows. JMO

I imagine James told the police about everyone he and her parents had called before LE arrived and what each person said.

Imo, James felt the police would handle it from there if it was something that needed to be followed up on.

IMO

I just went back and was listening to a video on this link: http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-police-search-for-missing-woma-01252011,0,7836775.story

In listening to this video, I learned that his 2 sons lived their father, at their grandmother's home in Bangor. I had never heard that before.

I also found where it spoke of the two women in his truck, stated from the LE officer.

"Walker said some neighbors said they saw two women in Beebe's truck when he was at Henslee's home, but Beebe told detectives that he went to Henslee's house alone and Howarth met up with him later."

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13929912

"Walker said some neighbors said they saw two women in Beebe's truck when he was at Henslee's home, but Beebe told detectives that he went to Henslee's house alone and Howarth met up with him later."

It looks like he's confirming Amy was the only woman in his truck yet Tonya met up with "him" not "them" later..Wonder what to make of this? :crazy:

I think he's LYING! He's a and a LIAR! JMO

Well, that's a GIVEN! :sick:

I wonder how James feels about him LYING basically to his face that she wasn't home at 9-9:30a when he stopped by..That caused an invalid timeline & even more Q's for LE but OTH it turned out to be very minor compared to KILLING her! James had to know he's a , cousin or not, which is why I still don't get him not being the least bit suspicious of BB..If he was he didn't act on it & LE's lack of concern/action tells me he didn't relay his concerns to them either.

I wonder how James feels about him LYING basically to his face that she wasn't home at 9-9:30a when he stopped by..That caused an invalid timeline & even more Q's for LE but OTH it turned out to be very minor compared to KILLING her! James had to know he's a , cousin or not, which is why I still don't get him not being the least bit suspicious of BB..If he was he didn't act on it & LE's lack of concern/action tells me he didn't relay his concerns to them either.

Are we sure that LE didn't question Jr at the house in Bangor earlier in the week? If they did, no telling what lies he told them..I still wonder if the family knew about Jr's plans in the works of purchasing this piece of land...could be no one thought it would be a crime scene..because no one suspicioned the uncle, so therefore the land wasn't considered...again...I have no idea...just my thoughts.

Regarding the trailer, I thought, in the beginning, it was said to be a hunting cabin/trailer. Not something that was lived in. :confused:

I don't understand. James told LE everything. LE has said right from the start that James has been very cooperative. I think James told them everything he could think of no matter who it was including all about Jr and what he told him..........he wanted his wife home and alive.

Why would he have suspicions about Jr.? Amy had been in that family for 12 years and Jr had never harmed her before. That is why everyone is scratching their heads of "why Amy?"

And as far as we know now Jr. had never done anything remotely like this before.

James shares no blame in this whatsoever, imo. He would have never guessed in a million years Jr would do something like this to Amy, imo.

IMO

I don't understand. James told LE everything. LE has said right from the start that James has been very cooperative. I think James told them everything he could think of no matter who it was including all about Jr and what he told him..........he wanted his wife home and alive.

Why would he have suspicions about Jr.? Amy had been in that family for 12 years and Jr had never harmed her before. That is why everyone is scratching their heads of "why Amy?"

And as far as we know now Jr. had never done anything remotely like this before.

James shares no blame in this whatsoever, imo. He would have never guessed in a million years Jr would do something like this to Amy, imo.

IMO

I agree with your thoughts!

Something I have wondered about, and we may never know, when James came home and found the doors locked. He went inside Amy wasn't there. Purse was...but I wonder if there was anything else that indicated she left in a hurry? Coffee pot still on, TV on, radio on...anything that we all might turn off before we leave the house..

I just went back and was listening to a video on this link: http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-police-search-for-missing-woma-01252011,0,7836775.story

In listening to this video, I learned that his 2 sons lived their father, at their grandmother's home in Bangor. I had never heard that before.

sbm

No word re: the boys mom..Why didn't she have custody? If she's still alive I have a feeling we will hear directly from her sooner rather then later.

Friend says "family is sticking by their son" no matter what..That's very common but seriously how do they do it!

sbm

No word re: the boys mom..Why didn't she have custody? If she's still alive I have a feeling we will hear directly from her sooner rather then later.

Friend says "family is sticking by their son" no matter what..That's very common but seriously how do they do it!

Yes, I was wondering about the boys' mother...wonder why they were living with JR...

Also wondering how a person could support family/friend in a situation like this...hope I never have to find out how I would react!

Hey Chick! This definitely could be a possibility...Not much on thinking along the meth lines, tho...characteristics just aren't there from what I'm seeing physically, but hey...who knows!

The reason I think meth or roids is my ex brother in law reminds me alot of this guy. He is a big tough guy with a drinking problem, thinks he is Gods gift to the ladies. He was arrested a few years back for pocess of meth and he in no way, shape or form looks like a meth kinda guy. Kinda chubby, good teeth, physically strong not wasted looking at all. The family were floored except for my ex hubby he told me his bro had been using for a few years so you never know , I never judge a book by its cover after that.

IMO

I don't blame James at all! Sorry if it came across that way.

I believe he told LE about BB being there but can't fathom why he had no doubts in his mind re: he may have been involved with her disappearance..It's been reported he's known to have a "violent temper" & has a criminal background..Surely, James of all ppl had to know all of this about his cousin.

If he had no concerns at all that kinda tells me it's most likely BB had come by before while James was at work & it was just coincidence it happened to be this day..It also disputes he had any reason to think they were possibly having an affair..I personally don't buy this 'rumor' btw.

Yes, I was wondering about the boys' mother...wonder why they were living with JR...

Also wondering how a person could support family/friend in a situation like this...hope I never have to find out how I would react!

I thought his parents had custody of the boys but I could be wrong.

I hope I never have to find out either..GFB!

I'm NOT bashing the victims here, but...

It never ceases to amaze me that someone that has both domestic violence and sexual abuse of children convictions also has a girlfriend. I have to assume she didn't know about those, as I cannot imagine ANY woman actually wanting to be with a "man" that does those kind of things.

We've found no evidence of this "sexual abuse of children" so as of now we can't consider that to be true.

Tonya had been a victim of his abuse (she also had a prior abusive relationship) according to her friends & family..Her daughter said she thought her mom had broken ribs from BB when she saw her at X-Mas yet she still stayed with him.

Many think she may have been about to "leave" him which could=why he killed her & that possibly Amy was helping her=why he killed her.

So many women believe he won't do that to them but when it happens they can't break away from these abusive "men"..When they finally get the courage it often ends up just like this..It's so sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl