GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going over & over what we know so far.

IF there was meth or meth lab production involved - seems like we would have heard something. Media was there close to the scene from the time LE and the SAR dogs were there. Surely they would have gotten some sort of sense if any meth equipment was found. ??

Junior shows up at Amy's home - she leaves her purse behind and goes with him............ I'm thinking that for whatever reason he came to their house and she leaves with him is for something that she didn't think she would be gone for very long.

Obviously we know nothing about whether Amy & James had a close, frequent relationship with Junior. From the photos we've seen- they seem close. But was it on a regular basis or did they just see each other for family celebrations, or holidays type of relationship?

So much we don't know.................

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I just wished it could have been under different circumstances for joining. I also wanted to state I don't know when these pictures from FB were taken, but by their appearances, he does not appear to me to be a typical meth user. He is not gritting his teeth, I do not see any sores on his body, and he appears to be plump...these are characteristics of a meth user. Not saying, of course, he couldn't use from time to time, but that usually doesn't happen, either..it's usually all the time or none of the time, from my experience at working in LE and rehab centers. JMO

I agree, no real signs of meth use, and we probably would have heard by now.
His history has violence, so it could be as "simple" as that, as far as Tonya goes, but Amy is the mystery. Unless Tonya told him that Amy advised her to dump him? Nothing will make sense, as there can't be a good reason for this.

I keep going over & over what we know so far.

IF there was meth or meth lab production involved - seems like we would have heard something. Media was there close to the scene from the time LE and the SAR dogs were there. Surely they would have gotten some sort of sense if any meth equipment was found. ??

Junior shows up at Amy's home - she leaves her purse behind and goes with him............ I'm thinking that for whatever reason he came to their house and she leaves with him is for something that she didn't think she would be gone for very long.

Obviously we know nothing about whether Amy & James had a close, frequent relationship with Junior. From the photos we've seen- they seem close. But was it on a regular basis or did they just see each other for family celebrations, or holidays type of relationship?

So much we don't know.................

I agree. I wonder if he came by the house saying that he was looking for his lost dog and would she help him look for it? It had to be a quick trip/reasoning because I tend to believe she'd quick call her husband to tell him she'd be gone longer.

I agree. I would like to know if Tonya has her own vehicle, and when the last time her cellular phone was used. I'm wondering if there is any information on her phone call list showing where she may have called Amy in distress or upset. I also wonder if he harmed Tonya, and he went to get Amy to help her, and when she got there she stated that Tonya needed medical help, and as she was helping her to the truck, he panicked and shot them both. Just a theory, amongst many others...JMO

I have been reading various places today on the internet regarding this sad situation. I came across a link to his arrest record. It is only showing charged with 1 murder...I thought he was being charged with 2?????? I will put that link up if it is okay. Since I'm new here, I'm a little hesitant on what I can and cannot post. (If this has already been posted and discussed, please disregard.)

Hello. I have lurked about for quite some time, and decided to join and voice my concerns, to see if any of you can help me sort this tragedy out in my mind and heart. So senseless. I, like all others, have many questions...I can't help but wonder if he did not shoot one of them going out the door, and the other one was in front...and the same shots killed them both in the doorway...and why did he not clean up the blood pool in the doorway....I just don't understand why this had to happen!

Welcome Missouri_Mom!!
:wagon: :wave:

I agree. I would like to know if Tonya has her own vehicle, and when the last time her cellular phone was used. I'm wondering if there is any information on her phone call list showing where she may have called Amy in distress or upset. I also wonder if he harmed Tonya, and he went to get Amy to help her, and when she got there she stated that Tonya needed medical help, and as she was helping her to the truck, he panicked and shot them both. Just a theory, amongst many others...JMO

Ack! I'm a terrible sleuth and can't find the post from earlier. I think someone said Amy's second car was broke down and I don't believe she had a cell phone. But her husband called every day at the same time during his break around 10am. Wish I could find the post to be more accurate. Sorry...

I believe, I may be wrong, that she didn't have a cell phone and her husband contacted her on the home phone-not sure though.
A neighbour is said to have seen two women leaving Amy's home in the cousin's truck-but true he could have told Amy he wanted her to accompany them to the hospital or something...
I haven't heard if they found any evidence of blood in the vehicle, anyone?

Could it be as simple as Amy was having an affair with Junior? He picked her up for their usual whatever - they went back to that trailer - and the gf - maybe being suspicious for some time that Jr was having an affair - maybe followed him? Came back to their home and grabbed the shotgun and headed for the trailer?

If anyone thinks this is unreasonable ........please tell me.

I'm really at a loss for a motive.

I know we've heard 1 female in the truck with Jr and we've heard 2 in the truck with him. Not sure which is fact!

Missoui Mom, I read where he admitted to one murder, but not where he was only charged with one. Do you have a link from a news source, what we call "mainstream media" or MSM? Or was it a comment on another site? Thanks.

I know it was reported that Amy had a vehicle that was broken down, and she had a cell phone, but they had discontinued it, due to financial reasons. I was wondering about Tonya having a vehicle, and the call log of Tonya's cell phone.

I have a feeling they weren't having an affair but rather he had an obsession with her and she may not have picked up on it or seen any warning signs, she looks relaxed in those pics with the three of them in the frame

It was a comment on another website, however they gave the website link...am I allowed to post that link? That is what I pulled up and read.

(Sorry I'm so slow. I found it on thread #2 post #565 by darlin gal)

I have heard they had a second car until recently but it broke down. He called her everyday at 10 am on his break. It was routine for them. When he called several times and still hadn't reached her by 10:30, he ran home to check on her.

I don't have a problem with her having no cellphone/no computer. She is a stay at home mom. Perhaps cutting back on expenses such as cellphones and internet is one of the ways that affords her to be able to stay at home with her children.

Just because you have no cellphone and internet doesn't mean you are isolated.

JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126538&page=23

This really depends on what gauge and shot size a person is using. People hunt dove with shotguns, so there are great variances.

I'm not a hunter nor do I own any guns, but I've done a little research on this before.

From what I understand, shotgun shells are stuffed with different sized pellets depending on what type of animal you're hunting.

"Buckshot" for deer has large-sized pellets which would kill a big animal or human. Even law enforcement uses buckshot sometimes.

Bird shot has a shell stuffed with BB-fragments because it doesn't take as much force to kill a bird with hollow bones, plus if you're shooting birds to eat (such as goose, duck, quail, or even doves) you want something leftover to cook. :)

When Dick Cheney accidentally shot that guy in Texas they were hunting bobwhite quail which are fairly small birds, so they used bird shot. The wounded man had little BB pellets embedded in his skin, and while it wasn't life-threatening (since none migrated to his heart area) I'm sure it was extremely painful, sort of like a shrapnel wound.

Well, if they were having an affair, and he was there between 9:00-9:30, and she knew her husband would be calling at 10:00...it would have had to have been a "quickie"...I wonder if the neighbors had ever seen him there on a regular basis before? Hmmmm....

I have been reading various places today on the internet regarding this sad situation. I came across a link to his arrest record. It is only showing charged with 1 murder...I thought he was being charged with 2?????? I will put that link up if it is okay. Since I'm new here, I'm a little hesitant on what I can and cannot post. (If this has already been posted and discussed, please disregard.)

Yes - please post the link!

And welcome to WS...............:seeya:

I know it was reported that Amy had a vehicle that was broken down, and she had a cell phone, but they had discontinued it, due to financial reasons. I was wondering about Tonya having a vehicle, and the call log of Tonya's cell phone.

(So sorry, I misunderstood. I have selected reading abilites tonight. Just got excited because I knew I read the answer tonight...only it wasn't correct. Guess I'll put my hand back down and start reading s-l-o-w-e-r.) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3