GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol It's all good, Breathe...I totally understand...I've been reading all day, as well...and now that I'm typing, my thoughts are faster than my fingers, and I can't type very well! lol

I don't think Amy had much of an oppotunity for any affair, if her husband called on his breaks and maybe even came home for lunch, and then the kids home in the afternoon, time to meet the bus.
And there is no indication of an affair, that I know of. I don't think the motive, if we ever know what it was, will make much sense.

Could it be as simple as Amy was having an affair with Junior? He picked her up for their usual whatever - they went back to that trailer - and the gf - maybe being suspicious for some time that Jr was having an affair - maybe followed him? Came back to their home and grabbed the shotgun and headed for the trailer?

If anyone thinks this is unreasonable ........please tell me.

I'm really at a loss for a motive.

I know we've heard 1 female in the truck with Jr and we've heard 2 in the truck with him. Not sure which is fact!

I have had that same thought, too...especially as cozy as they look in some of the photos and after the comments the local made back in thread #2 when folks were speculating. However, IF there were really two women in the truck when they left Amy's house...that would negate the 'she stumbled upon them in a compromising position' theory that I, like you, thought might be a possibility.

I also have this nagging feeling that maybe if James was suspicious at all of the two of them, it might have had something to do with him racing home mid-morning to check on her -- maybe he had the same suspicions or was insecure about her spending time with him and he knew that Jr. was unemployed and could easily swing by the house while he was at work.

Well, if they were having an affair, and he was there between 9:00-9:30, and she knew her husband would be calling at 10:00...it would have had to have been a "quickie"...I wonder if the neighbors had ever seen him there on a regular basis before? Hmmmm....

Yeah.....good question. Was his truck seen there at Henslee's early in the morning at other times??

There are so many possibilities, but I just tend to think she was unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time...I think it had to do with his temper, and the domestic abuse situation going on between him and Tonya...but who knows...we may never really know the truth. I think he turned to her initially to help him because of something happening earlier that morning at the trailer with Tonya, and in the end, it cost her life. JMO

If husband had anything to do with this at all his creep of a cousin would have pointed the finger by now, that I'm convinced of!

Yes, I agree Waddles...this creepy did it by himself, I think...he lied to the parents of Tonya several times that day, and he lied to James...no conscious, no remorse, no nothing...heartless soul. JMO

Thank you Crocus. Here is that link: http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2011-01/59087296.pdf

If I'm reading this correctly, I understand it to say he was only charged with 1 murder...

I think the reason for only 1 charge is that he signed a confession to the murder of the gf. And until the investigation can in fact further prove for 2 - that is what they are charging him with at this time. He isn't going anywhere..... time is on LE's side.

No clearly no conscience at all, and with the yawning and all in court. He is a psychopath and no one noticed, he had them all fooled.

I think the reason for only 1 charge is that he signed a confession to the murder of the gf. And until the investigation can in fact further prove for 2 - that is what they are charging him with at this time. He isn't going anywhere..... time is on LE's side.

Perhaps that is the reasoning behind only the 1 charge at this time. I, for some reason, thought I understood the Judge in the video to say 2 charges, but it's been a long day, and I could have easily misunderstood...I'll have to go back tomorrow and see if I can find that video.

Well, I think I'm going to turn in for the night...Thank you all so much for the warm welcoming, and I look forward to returning...sorry I talked your legs off in the short time I've been here. God Bless!

Well, I think I'm going to turn in for the night...Thank you all so much for the warm welcoming, and I look forward to returning...sorry I talked your legs off in the short time I've been here. God Bless!

That's what we do here! :) good night, it's morning my time!

Would be interesting to know what the victims were clothed in/wearing when they were found...........

No clearly no conscience at all, and with the yawning and all in court. He is a psychopath and no one noticed, he had them all fooled.

I don't think the yawning means anything. LE probably was questioning him all night long - nothing more than his body's physical response to a long period of a lack of sleep, along with the stress of what he did. IMO

I don't think the yawning means anything. LE probably was questioning him all night long - nothing more than his body's physical response to a long period of a lack of sleep, along with the stress of what he did. IMO

I seen this a lot at first court appearance.
Snip
It is also possible that yawning is a less potent territorial reflex. Usually being associated with boredom or lack of interest, yawning is often displayed when the subject is faced with a worrying or dangerous situation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yawn

And I bet he hadn't much sleep since Monday - the day of Amy's disappearance.

I just want to say that I mean absolutely no disrespect to Amy or Tonya - just trying to figure out an explanation to this madness.......

Is that your little dog? He/she is adorable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3