GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that your little dog? He/she is adorable...

Yes, it is. She is my Christmas gift from my husband and children this year. She's a little schnauzer and I named her Phoebe...such a joy and companion for me when my husband is at work. Thank you!

Were there two holes, or one? I live in the South so I am clueless about this, but how do they bury people in the Winter?

This is so sad

"Boyd said on Thursday that the disappearance was taking a toll on Amy Henslee's two sons.

"The oldest one, he will not open up to anyone about his feelings," she said. "He's really clammed up to the point where it is making him sick to his stomach. … The youngest one, Jonah, who's very happy-go-lucky, a lot like his mother, he will be fine for 10, 15, 20 minutes and very quickly he will turn and it turns into uncontrollable crying for his mother."

One of the sons turns 11 today."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-mom-amy-henslee-found-dead-suspect-junior/story?id=12792376&page=1

Bllessings and prayers for these little ones.........they will need lots of love and counseling.............WHY? did this maniac do this????

Articles do say it was freshly dug earth though-he had quite a lot of time to do it I guess

Also didn't he seem like a total cocky jerk on those mma videos? And if the woman talking was girlfriend didn't sound too good either....

I live in south now but was born and raised in Michigan there is no way with the ground that frozen they said there was no back hoe I thought I read there were 2 hand dug holes?

Idk about anybody else but I'm quite curious about the pic where his hand was a little too friendly on her rearend something keeps bugging me about that maybe I'm crazy but a little too close for comfort especially for the kind of person he appears to be

I am thinking this is egotistical, a flirt, and thinks that he's "all that". I'm thinking they were probably out somewhere, there was drinking, he was juiced up and in flirt/stud mode. If he does have a temper, Amy may have just excused the "hand on bottom" episode, as not to rile his anger if she said anything...and....as far as that goes, we don't know that she or James didn't say anything to him about doing that, either. I'm still not convinced it was anything more than that. JMO

Here in PA , we have had relatives die in Jan. a few years ago and had to delay the actual burial for a week or 2 due to the ground being so frozen. It would break the backhoe.
Very Sad..........how did he do it by hand?
Michigan is as cold as PA???

I haven't posted, but I have been keeping up with this case.

I've tried to put myself in the position of not having a vehicle or cell phone, but having a landline. I think, if a family member were to show up at my door with a story about maybe another family member being in the hospital (accident, heart attack, etc.) and stating they volunteered to pick me up on the way, I would probably grab my coat and immediately leave with this person. I think it would take a moment to question how this was playing out.

Shotgun useage has come up in here a lot, but TMK there is nothing so far ruling out BJB having possession of a handgun, which, IMO, that or a knife could have been used to subdue Amy had she begun to question the story.

Why BJB picked Amy up, took her back to this property, and IMO killed her is something I can't figure out at this time. At least one neighbor was pretty quick with a statement of seeing the pickup and at least one woman leaving in it, which leads me to believe if the pickup was a regular at the home we would have heard about it, which for now rules out for me the affair theory. All I can come up with for now is (MOO) BJB killed Tonya, had an obsession with Amy, figured he had nothing more to lose, and decided to act on it while he still had the opportunity.

For sure as cold and they live up north in Michigan even colder

Just a thought, could he of agreed to left his girlfriend use his truck to pick up Amy.
Was the girlfriend trying to remove some of her things that morning and thought if Amy was there, he wouldn't fight with her?
Instead he had a premeditated plan (dug graves when it was nice weather?)
and was ready for his plan the moment that they did their plan to move her out of his trailer?

I am thinking this is egotistical, a flirt, and thinks that he's "all that". I'm thinking they were probably out somewhere, there was drinking, he was juiced up and in flirt/stud mode. If he does have a temper, Amy may have just excused the "hand on bottom" episode, as not to rile his anger if she said anything...and....as far as that goes, we don't know that she or James didn't say anything to him about doing that, either. I'm still not convinced it was anything more than that. JMO

Thank you because I thought same when I saw photos and videos of mma I was like who does this guy think he is some hot shot very very cocky I was thinking kind of those lines like big head possibly small penis!!

Thank you because I thought same when I saw photos and videos of mma I was like who does this guy think he is some hot shot very very cocky I was thinking kind of those lines like big head possibly small penis!!

:goodpost: indeed!

Articles do say it was freshly dug earth though-he had quite a lot of time to do it I guess

I was thinking perhaps since he had a blade on his truck that he may have just piled 5' of snow on top of them to bury them, instead of actually digging the earth....but if the article states "freshly dug earth", I guess I'm wrong about that. Seems like it would be so hard to dig that much dirt in frozen ground.....JMO

Because he had a temper and looks like allot of drinking (DUI's)
that everyone babied him, walked on egg shells and didn't want to
make him mad........JMOO

BJB didn't even clean up the blood, was he living in that camper?

Also the jerk obviously liked to beat up woman prior domestic violence & also registered sex offender if I read right convicted of sexual relation with minor under 14 years old ..

They said he lived with mom and just used camper for what just hunting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3