GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
News article just posted....

“When I talked to him, I surprised him,” said James Henslee, 32. “He didn’t think anyone had seen him. ... I think I caught him off guard.”

Later that day, Beebe called James Henslee back to see if Amy Henslee had returned home, James Henslee said.

During that call, Beebe also mentioned he hadn’t seen Howarth, either, James Henslee said.
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/02/amy_henslees_husband_talked_to.html

FWIW-
I did walk in my hubby having an affair and I went after the woman first and she wasn't even family or a friend she was a stranger, but in those few split seconds I wanted my kids to have their father and I needed him around to pay child support so HER it was!!

This, plus saying that it was possible there were problems in the marriage, if I read that right...might mean he suspected something. Either there are problems, or there aren't...I've never heard "possible" before.

to me, and I could be TOTALLY off base here, when James said there were "possible" marriage problems, he may have had some inkling that JB was "interested" in Amy...so the problem would be more like "yeah - he's interested in MY wife". Nothing about Amy reciprocating that at all. I guess, more of a protective/defensive response than an actual affair. Am I making any sense? :crazy:

JMO

News article just posted....

“When I talked to him, I surprised him,” said James Henslee, 32. “He didn’t think anyone had seen him. ... I think I caught him off guard.”

Later that day, Beebe called James Henslee back to see if Amy Henslee had returned home, James Henslee said.

During that call, Beebe also mentioned he hadn’t seen Howarth, either, James Henslee said.
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/02/amy_henslees_husband_talked_to.html

The gun that investigators believe was used to kill Howarth and Henslee was found in a second camper-style trailer located on the same property as the trailer where the killings are believed to have occurred in Hartford Township, Kaps said.

So the little rinky dink camper we have been seeing is where the gun and bodies were found but wasnt the trailer they were both killed in?

IMO

I do NOT believe Amy was having an affair with this "man", but seeing how she was friendly with him in photos, I can see where he might have decided she had a "thing" for him, in his mind...there are some men you just can't be friendly with, without them thinking it is all about sex or attraction.

It is disgusting that he is saying this after murdering her, and that anyone at all would believe him.

ok...I admit it...I am stuck on the TH leaving JB scenario - perhaps A told T that she could stay with them if she needed someplace to go (feeling safe because she had James there as protection, and thought she could handle JB); argument ensued between JB and TH, something was said that TH would go stay with A. JB got mad, said something to the effect of well, she can get her s*** out now then, and A can help. Stuffed TH in truck, (upset by this time - crying), JB drove over to A's, got out, told her she's coming to help T get her stuff and get out. Puts A in truck, T stays in truck cuz she's scared of JB's temper. A & T start to move T's stuff out, this just infuriates JB even more that she's actually leaving and he blows up. IMO, he shoots T first, A is horrified and tries to run, then he shoots her. Buries both women, doesn't think anyone saw him, doesn't worry about the blood because he thinks he's safe. Goes back to house up front, sits down, has a beer, then starts putting together a story.

this is my theory...and I'm stickin' to it...well, at least until the real one comes out. :)

The gun that investigators believe was used to kill Howarth and Henslee was found in a second camper-style trailer located on the same property as the trailer where the killings are believed to have occurred in Hartford Township, Kaps said.

So the little rinky dink camper we have been seeing is where the gun and bodies were found but wasnt the trailer they were both killed in?

IMO

Way back in my map of Beebe's property and camper, there was indeed a second "structure"/camper. Look here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6066520&postcount=24

Maybe that's what they're referring to?

Way back in my map of Beebe's property and camper, there was indeed a second "structure"/camper. Look here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6066520&postcount=24

Maybe that's what they're referring to?

Thanks TS.

I see the white motorized camper trailer that looks about 30-35 feet long that is off to the left in the photo at an angle. Is that where he lived?

So is the much smaller pull camper the one where the gun was found and the bodies buried close by? Is that the one you are saying is way back into the trees?

Sorry, my eyes aren't the best in the world.

IMO

Thats how I read it too... Which does change my opinion a bit on the possibility of an alleged affair. No proof one way or the other but I didn't think there was any chance of an affair transpiring in the little camper. Hiding bodies and weapons is another story. Very hard to say at this point.

didnt they say that Tonya lived with him in a trailer???

I couldnt see them living in that little dingy thing surely...

and just to go OT here but I am in townsville qld australia and tonight our state is going to be hit with a category 5 cyclone (hurricane) bigger and stronger than Katrina that hit New Orleans...

so girls (and boys) I am using websleuths at the moment to get me away from satellite sites.....so far they have the eye hitting about 120 miles north of where I am but it is about 60miles wide....

so please keep sleuthing....I am lurking and it is good therapy at the moment (sounds a bit sick doesnt it?)

ps the eye is 60 miles wide, the whole cyclone is about 350 miles wide.

And it does add a new twist with the trailer that the killings were believed to occur, not being the camper at the back of the property.

Thats how I read it too... Which does change my opinion a bit on the possibility of an alleged affair. No proof one way or the other but I didn't think there was any chance of an affair transpiring in the little camper. Hiding bodies and weapons is another story. Very hard to say at this point.

I noticed the trailer he must have lived in is in the wide open.

Was his kinfolk at home at the time I wonder?

I just cant believe they didnt hear a shotgun firing. That makes such a boom when shot.

IMO

It doesnt make me think there was an affair going on but it does make sense that he would take them to his own place.

IMO

ps the eye is 60 miles wide, the whole cyclone is about 350 miles wide.

Please hunker down and be safe, I have a friend near Brisbane, but I think you may be a bit closer to the storm? I am sending lots of love and prayers to all of AU tonight, and the next few days. Hope all turns out as good as possible:seeya::seeya::seeya:

Sorry for the O/T

thanks guy...it is going to be very destructive where it hits. (so far predicted 2 hrs north of me).....what is happening with all of this really bad bad weather in the last couple of years....

I will go over and out now....thanks for your thoughts

I'll be thinking of you ReVampz. I have quite a few NZ emigrated friends very near there too- you guys are just having unbelievably bad luck with all this after the flooding. Keep us posted if you can, stay safe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnv7
Back