Found Deceased MI - Armani Kelly - Montoya Givens - Dante Wicker - Missing After Cancelled Performance @ Lounge 31 - Detroit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A lot of these murders end up being betrayals by people they trusted.
I'm sure that it was someone that they felt they could trust, and in part, b/c of the commonality of how they met.

However, I think the live feed YT video, that AK had been posting, was a bad idea. Things that were said on those live feeds, combined with the feed found from his last live chat, has led me to believe that way. I'm not sure if all of it is at this link, but it is very sad, and uncomfortable, to watch. I feel he totally misread the room.

Idk any of the folks involved in any of this, but it's just my gut feeling, that AK was entirely too talkative. I don't believe anyone in that chat was laughing or joking with AK. I believe the birthday party gig for Jame's + Bigg Ice, was a setup and the other guys were possibly collateral.

As time goes on I feel the probability of this being solved in court is vanishing. Unless the police department's tech department is pulling out some damning details from all the cell phones, it's probably not going to court.

The thing with people on parole is that they know not to talk to the police and they know what they say is going to follow them into the prison they are headed to. In situations like these, if you rat, you aren't safe on the streets and you certainly aren't safe in the prison - they know this and they aren't going to talk or they will be the next one underground.

IMO it is far too early to throw in the towel. I have no doubt this case is not cold or shelved and resolution will come. It may take a while, but there is no reason to think this won't be resolved. No one deserve to die like this under any circumstances and LE has a job to do. This crime just happened.

Such sorrow for those who knew and loved these men.

MAR 1, 2023
[...]

Michigan State Police said Wednesday that investigators were still examining evidence that was found at the scene, which was rat-infested.

Sources told FOX 2 after the bodies were found that a person of interest was in custody. However, MSP says they do not have any suspects in custody. Investigators have said that the murders were not random.

MAR 1, 2023
[...]

Michigan State Police said Wednesday that investigators were still examining evidence that was found at the scene, which was rat-infested.

Sources told FOX 2 after the bodies were found that a person of interest was in custody. However, MSP says they do not have any suspects in custody. Investigators have said that the murders were not random.
I really wish they'd stop with the "rat-infested" comments. It's (IMO) simply for the cringeworthy factor and has NOTHING to do with their murders. They should take a moment to consider family, friends, and loved ones could read that. It's totally unnecessary. I'd like to hear more facts relevant to their case and not some icky thing about rats being there.

Also, rats know NO boundaries. It doesn't matter if you live in a nice area or not. All MOO.

In fact, since Covid hit they've been moving out to other areas. Granted, this article was written when a lot of places were shut down, and have since reopened. We've been opened back up for a while now, but where I live a lot of restaurants have closed due to lacl of help, so there are less of them (less sources for rats to find food).

From the article below:

Since the start of the pandemic, there have been increased reports of rat cannibalism and infanticide in New York, as well as more rat complaints in residential areas — including in Chicago — as humans produce more food waste at home. Roving rat armies, including one caught on camera scavenging New Orleans’ empty streets, are concerning to the CDC, which says rodents can carry disease.

The CDC advises home and business owners to cover garbage cans, put bird and pet food out of reach and seal small holes rodents could access in buildings. If people follow established cleaning guidelines, they can avoid exposure to rodent-borne diseases, according to the agency.

“Some jurisdictions have reported an increase in rodent activity as rodents search for new sources of food,” the CDC said.

Just pointing out rats can be anywhere so I wish media would stop bringing that up in this murder case and can come up with some actual facts.

*steps down off my soap box*

I hope so. I feel like a lot of people, including the police, know who did it. But, knowing and proving are different things.

These guys aren’t going to talk. Unless they get something off of a phone, they ain’t getting it.
Agreed. Unfortunately, there are demographics aspects of this which are similar to types of cases that aren't solved. People "know" what happened but have personal incentives not to speak of what they know.

I hope the police are able to collect enough external evidence (data, video, etc) where they are able to wrangle those with knowledge who have to say something.

I really wish they'd stop with the "rat-infested" comments. It's (IMO) simply for the cringeworthy factor and has NOTHING to do with their murders. They should take a moment to consider family, friends, and loved ones could read that. It's totally unnecessary. I'd like to hear more facts relevant to their case and not some icky thing about rats being there.

Also, rats know NO boundaries. It doesn't matter if you live in a nice area or not. All MOO.

In fact, since Covid hit they've been moving out to other areas. Granted, this article was written when a lot of places were shut down, and have since reopened. We've been opened back up for a while now, but where I live a lot of restaurants have closed due to lacl of help, so there are less of them (less sources for rats to find food).

From the article below:

Since the start of the pandemic, there have been increased reports of rat cannibalism and infanticide in New York, as well as more rat complaints in residential areas — including in Chicago — as humans produce more food waste at home. Roving rat armies, including one caught on camera scavenging New Orleans’ empty streets, are concerning to the CDC, which says rodents can carry disease.

The CDC advises home and business owners to cover garbage cans, put bird and pet food out of reach and seal small holes rodents could access in buildings. If people follow established cleaning guidelines, they can avoid exposure to rodent-borne diseases, according to the agency.

“Some jurisdictions have reported an increase in rodent activity as rodents search for new sources of food,” the CDC said.

Just pointing out rats can be anywhere so I wish media would stop bringing that up in this murder case and can come up with some actual facts.

Considering the vermin subject, your profile pic is is quite apropos!
Just to say, i get what you mean about the frequent references to them, but it struck me not as a diss, but as a message. imo, speculation, fwiw.

From the article below:

I agree. They make it out to sound like you have to wade through a sea of rats to move around.

There’s only as many rats as there is food. If you’ve got a grain silo or a food stockpile you can have a lot of rats.

The amount of food necessary to sustain a massive number of rats isn’t in that building. I’m sure there are some rats but there certainly wasn’t 19,900 rats sitting around wait for bodies to be dumped.

Armani was a rambunctious child, full of laughter and fun. He loved to rough play and he loved his mama.

Armani was a jokester! He always had that great smile which would melt his mother’s heart each time he flashed it. A natural comedian, he was always able to make people laugh. Armani had a heart of gold and would give the shirt off his back to help someone in need. He truly cared about people but was too trusting of people.

Full obit here: Obituaries in Lansing, MI | Lansing State Journal

I could not find obits for Dante or Montoya.

MAR 13, 2023
The mother of Armani Kelly is demanding the building where her son and two others rappers were killed be torn down as she still waits for justice in the murder.

[...]

"My son was in a gang in prison with the bloods. Did he tell me that? No. Did he shield that from me? Yes," she said. "I feel like they feel that because they are Black felons, that they are disposable."

[...]

Kemp says she also reached out to the suspected owner

"I found the person who owned it, and he says he does not want to discuss it with me and he no longer owns it, the bank does," she said.

[...]

FOX 2 reached out to Michigan State Police regarding the investigation. They say there are no public updates at this time and also made it clear that no one was ever arrested or placed in custody for this case.

[...]

Strange they're saying "no one was ever arrested or placed in custody for this case" because those news reports were pretty specific.
On one hand it makes me think they're trying to protect their investigation, on the other... I'm wondering if they're doing anything at all.
Hopefully there'll be an update soon.

Strange they're saying "no one was ever arrested or placed in custody for this case" because those news reports were pretty specific.
On one hand it makes me think they're trying to protect their investigation, on the other... I'm wondering if they're doing anything at all.
Hopefully there'll be an update soon.
Actually I remember some taken into custody. @tarabull posted about that.

Last edited:
Actually I remember some taken into custody. @tarabull posted about that.
sbm Yes, that's what I said.
But MSP posted a video on Twitter denying it and told the public not to believe what was in the newspapers.
Or something to that effect.
I do want to believe they are working hard on this and just haven't been able to catch the main suspect/s yet.

Mar 13, 2023
''After three Detroit rappers were killed in an abandoned and rat-infested apartment building, the mother of one of the victims is calling on the building to be torn down.''
While I agree that if the building is condemned, it should be torn down, it's just another very sad facet of this very sad case. The buildings on that street look to have been beautiful in their day, but like so much of Detroit, they've fallen into neglect and disrepair.

I think more than anything, Mom needs an arrest (or several) to soothe her soul.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back